Chapter 13 : Day by Day

It Started With A Debt

 

“No!! No don’t take that off!!!” Seunghyun held her hands. Jaekyung stopped midway, her stomach was already exposed. She pouted at him.

 

“But it’s so hot!!” Jaekyung gave Seunghyun a cute expression.

 

“Aissh Jaekyung, what are you? You’re the only one thinking it’s hot! Put that down now or you won’t want what I’ll do to you!” He scolded her, and then he put down her tank top to cover her exposed skin. Jaekyung covered her chest with her arms, like as if he would molest her.

 

“Please don’t!!” she shook her head. Seunghyun moved closer.

 

“Yah! What do you think I’ll do to you? Aissh, this girl, your mind is dirty.”

 

Jaekyung felt like throwing up, he noticed it. “Yah! Don’t throw up here! Wait, stop the car!” he told the driver, and the driver pulled over. Jaekyung moved out of the car, then she threw up.

 

“Aissh Jaekyung, you’re really gonna pay for this when you’re sober!” he was watching her.

 

--

When they got home:

 

“Oh, hyung, you’re here.” Dony greeted Seunghyun as soon as he entered the house. “Jaekyung? What happened to her?” Dony saw Jaekyung behind Seunghyun. She was still drunk.

“She’s drunk, I was about to carry her when she almost kicked me telling me she could walk! Aissh, can you tell the maid to ready the bathroom for her?” Seunghyun said to Dony. He turned to look at Jaekyung who was walking drunkenly.

 

“Jaekyung, you can’t go upstairs on your own in that state.” He walked to her and he carried her, throwing her over his shoulder. Then he walked upstairs, and into her room.

He then put her on the bed.

 

“You need to take a shower, I smell alcohol all over you.” He told Jaekyung. She sat up narrowing her eyes on him.

 

“Yaah!! Whoo arre you to tell me-“ then she stopped and she walked towards the bathroom.

 

“I guess she still can wash herself, tsk, that girl.” He looked at the bathroom door before he left her room.

 

--

 The next morning, Seunghyun went to Jaekyung’s room to check on her.

 

“Jaekyung!” he called her as he entered her room. He didn’t find her on her bed. “Jaekyung?” he stopped for a while. “I’m sure I haven’t seen her anywhere in the house yet..” he looked back outside again, he walked back to her room when he didn’t find her. “Where the, can she be in-“ Seunghyun rushed to the bathroom and knocked. “Jaekyung! Jaekyung are you in there? Yah!” he kept knocking but there’s no response. “Jaekyung, I’m coming in!” he opened the door, it’s not locked.

 

He saw Jaekyung in the bathtub, but she was not conscious. The first thing that came to his mind was rush to her. “Jaekyung! Jaekyung!” he was shaking her, he felt her hot skin when he touched her. “She’s sick.” He muttered, he touched her forehead, she was burning in sickness. He poked her but she wasn’t waking; he scooped her on his arms, not knowing what to do first, sweat dripping on the sides of his face. He put her on bed. He was wrapping her unclothed body on a blanket when Jaekyung’s eyes opened slowly.

 

“What-are-you-doing?” Jaekyung looked at Seunghyun who was still on the process of covering her with a blanket. When he heard Jaekyung’s hoarse voice he quickly jumped in surprise.

 

“What’s happening? Why are you—“ Jaekyung’s eyes widened, she looked at her body covered with blanket then at Seunghyun.

 

“It’s not what you’re thinking it is I was-“He was trying to explain when Jaekyung screamed and threw pillows at him.

--

“Jaekyung open up!” Seunghyun was knocking endlessly on Jaekyung’s bedroom door.

 

“No! Go away!” she shouted inside the room.

 

“Jaekyung, I didn’t mean to see that, believe me, and you need medicine you are seriously ill!! Let me in now!”

 

“Urghh, I feel like I just want to die right now, that guy..” she whispered, she was sitting on her bed, she has dressed herself already.

 

“Hyung, I got the key.” Deuk gave Seunghyun the key to Jaekyung’s room. He quickly unlocked the door and opened it. Jaekyung covered herself with blanket, pretending to be asleep.

 

“Jaekyung, I know you’re not sleeping, get up.” He stood beside her bed sighing. She didn’t move. Seunghyun pulled the blanket away, Jaekyung has her eyes closed.

 

“You’re not sleeping, get up.” He said. Jaekyung finally opened her eyes and sat up not looking at him. He touched her forehead. Jaekyung felt her heart racing, she sat motionless.

 

“Drink this.” He gave her a medicine and a bottle of water.

 

“I don’t want to.” Jaekyung looked away.

 

“Aissh, you have to drink this, you’re sick!” he yelled at her.

 

“How can you still shout at me when you just saw my… oh I don’t even want to think about it!” Jaekyung covered her face, completely embarrassed.

 

“Yah! I-I-didn’t see everything!” Seunghyun was stuttering. “It was, it was your fault! You get yourself drunk, then you’re blaming me?! I was, I was trying to wake you up but you’re not, I panicked, I don’t know what to do!”

 

“Just go away and let me die!!” she covered herself in blanket again.

 

This girl, how can I let her die?“Yah! Don’t act too childish, just because I saw your, your body! Pssh, I don’t know why you keep on whining, there’s really nothing to see, your body’s not beautiful.” He scoffed. Jaekyung kicked his leg.

 

“What was that!!?? Are you insane?” Seunghyun cringed.

 

“You say my body is not beautiful huh?? Your body is not desiring in the eyes as well!” Jaekyung jumped off the bed but she stumbled on the floor, her body was so weak yet since she’s sick.

 

“Look at you, you think you’re fine right now? And it’s not my fault I saw your whole self! You were not waking up! I should have just threw you in the air.” He chuckled then he carried Jaekyung back to her bed. “Aissh, you’re better when you’re drunk! At least when you’re drunk you’re obedient.” He muttered.

 

“What?!” Jaekyung looked at him with a what-are-you-saying expression. Seunghyun grinned.

 

“You still don’t remember? You were so funny. Let’s see.” He sat on the bed and told Jaekyung everything that happened last night. Jaekyung was bewildered, she felt like she just really wanted to fade.

 

“Just please let me die now.” She sighed.

--

 

After two days:

 

“I thought you left for America but you’re still here!!” Seunghyun went to the living room and found his grandma watching television.

 

“I haven’t watched the tv lately, why are the series so dramatic? Are there no comedy or action here?” his grandma changed channels.

 

“I changed my plan, I’m going to stay here until after your birthday.”

 

“What!? And what’s my birthday going to do with you staying here longer?” Seunghyun hissed.

 

“I’m planning to put on a celebration in the hotel’s conference hall, and you’re going to launch our hotel’s new features.” His grandma looked at him, waiting for his reaction.

 

“What!? Why me? I don’t know anything about that. You do it yourself. And my birthday’s just four days after today!” He protested.

 

“No, you do it. There are new locations in the hotel, it’s up to you how to show them to the media and the public. Go now and don’t disturb me, I’m watching a drama, and I want you to go today to one of our investors, the owner of the golf club.”

 

“What? But that’s too far from Seoul!” Seunghyun yelled.

 

“I don’t care! That’s only like 3 hours from here! Go there and he’ll discuss something with you.” his grandma turned her eyes to the tv.

--

“Where are we going?” Jaekyung got inside the car. “And wait, you’re driving? I still don’t want to die.” She locked her eyes at Seunghyun who was fixing stuffs at the car.

 

“I thought you just want to die? That old woman told me to go somewhere.” He sat on the driver’s seat.

 

“Then why bring me along? Are you sure you can drive?” Jaekyung put on her seatbelt.

 

“I got my license a month ago.” He started the engine.

 

“A month ago? Oh my, can I just stay?” she smiled.

 

“No.” he drove off.

--

“Are you sure you know where we are going? We’re on the road like 4 hours now! Are you trying to go to the edge of South Korea?” Jaekyung was looking on the window. It seemed like they’re in a province already.

 

“I know how to go there, wait, wait.” He looked over his phone to see where they are. “I know where to go.”

 

“Can you just tell me that we got lost already? I won’t panic.” Jaekyung grinned.

 

“Yeah, I think I forgot how to go there.” He said. Jaekyung screamed. He covered .

 

“Will you keep quiet! I’ll ask for directions.” He pulled over.

--

 

“Excuse me sir, do you know this place? We’re kind of lost.” Seunghyun went outside, he asked an old man who was walking by, the place was remote already.

 

The old man looked at the paper with the address. “Oh, you’re so lost. That’s far from here, it’ll take you 5 hours to go there from here.”

 

“What? 5 hours? But it’s 3pm already? Aissh, thank you sir!” he bowed his head and head back inside the car.

 

“What did he say? Are we near already?” Jaekyung was waiting for a positive answer.

 

“Yes, we’re near, very near to getting fully lost.”

--

“This is all your fault, and you even brought me along with you.” She pouted.

 

“Will you stop complaining? I’m trying to find the way. Aissh, can you not speak for the whole day?” he hissed.

 

“My hurts, I’ve been sitting like 6 or 7 hours already.” Jaekyung stared at him.

 

“What? Don’t look at me like that.” He looked back at her for a second then back at driving. She still has her eyes locked on him.

 

Seunghyun felt like his heart was about t explode. He stopped the car and looked at her. “What is your problem?! Will you stop looking at me! Aissh, I’m going crazy!”

 

“I’m hungry.” Jaekyung pouted.

--

They stopped in a village-like place. There were people outside the houses.

 

“Excuse me, is there a restaurant or any place that we can eat here?” Seunghyun asked one woman, probably on her 50s.

 

“A restaurant? Oh, there are few, but it will take an hour long drive from here. There’s a market half an hour here, but I don’t think there’s some good food you can eat there. Why? Where are you from?” the woman answered.

 

“We’re from Seoul, we’re actually going somewhere but we got lost and my-“ Seunghyun was trying to explain when the woman broke off.

 

“Oh, you must be having your honeymoon somewhere but you got lost to going to the place, is that so?” the woman smiled at them. Jaekyung, who has her hands held by Seunghyun was shocked by the woman’s sudden speculation.

 

“No it’s not-“ Jaekyung was saying until-

 

“Yes, that’s it, my wife and I got lost. You see, she’s hungry right now.” Seunghyun told the old woman, Jaekyung looked at Seunghyun with wide eyes.

 

“What the hell are you saying?” Jaekyung whispered to him.

 

“Oh, is that so, you can go eat here. Don’t worry, the people here are nice. And it’s getting dark, might as well stay here for the night. We have spare rooms, but since you’re married, you can take just one room, how many years have you been married?”

 

“Oh, thank you! We’re just newly weds.” Seunghyun bowed at the old woman. Jaekyung just faked a smile.

 

“Oh! Is that so, you look so sweet.” The woman said.

 

“Yes, thank you.” Seunghyun put his arm on Jaekyung’s shoulder and moved her closer to him.

 

--

“Why did you lie? Why did you tell her I’m your wife! Aissh, you’re insane.” Jaekyung told him in a low tone when they’re inside a room already. It was a small room with wooden floor, a wooden sliding door, and the ceiling was low.

 

“I think it would be better to tell them that. Just go with me.” He picked his phone and started calling someone, but it was hard getting a signal.

 

“Hello there! Omma told me to bring food here, she wanted to apologize for the food we got here this day’s only this.” A little boy, probably in his 5th or 6th year of age brought food to them. He was outside the room. Jaekyung approached him and she quickly picked the food.

 

“We’re actually very thankful! What’s your name?” Jaekyung bent down to the boy’s level.

 

“I’m Harang.” He said shyly and ran away.

 

“You scared the boy.” Seunghyun chuckled behind her.

 

“I didn’t! Come on, let’s eat, my stomach’s in chaos right now.” She put the food on the table, and sat on the floor. Then she started eating.

 

“Will you slow down eating?” he eyed her as she ate.

 

“Irm verry hunggggryyy” Jaekyung said.

 

“Aishh, you even speak with your mouth full.” He ate as well.

 

“They’re newly weds? I saw them when you were talking with them, they look good as a couple. We should invite them tonight then.” Jaekyung and Seunghyun heard someone talking outside.

 

“Yes, and they said they’re supposed to go to their honeymoon destination, I don’t think we should invite them, let’s give them some privacy, you know, what do couples do in a honeymoon! We should be careful, we should knock before entering their room we might disturb their making love time.” Jaekyung nearly choked when she heard it, she still got food in . Seunghyun accidentally hit the glass of water, it spread on the floor.

 

--

 

“Oh, Changmin Oppa? What are you doing here?” Minhee opened the door and found Changmin there. They get in the house.

 

“I’m sorry for all this mess, I’ll fix them first.” Minhee fixed her stuffs on the living room table.

 

“What is that Minhee? Why are you looking at your bank statements? Are you counting them?” Changmin looked at it.

 

Minhee nonchalantly fixed the mess in the living room. “It’s for Jaekyung.” She just slipped.

 

“What? For Jaekyung?” Changmin was curious.

 

Minhee dropped her things, she covered . “Oh my…”

 

--

Updated Chapter 13!! ^^ Hmm, I hope you liked it!! :DD Sweet moment approaching the next chapter!! xD I should have updated earlier but the site was down..:/ but it's back now!! yay!xD

 

@ohmyyoungbae lols! Yeah, he’ll soon realize it! =) and changmin, I dunno if he’ll really leave!! xD

@yenisvip12 yes, Top just took advantage of her drunk state.. finally he got an aegyo from her..xD

@kangana yes, Jaekyung is dangerous when she’s drunk..haha.. good thing only Minhee got to hear what she said..xD haha

@renaiseuhyun84 who knows, she might call him Oppa someday, in her normal state..=)

@kpopaddx_cj2 thank you for loving it!!! :D yeah, Jaekyung and Seunghyun moment.. is love!^^

@JVIP13 lol! Thanks for finding it funny! xD well, Jaekyung went to the bathroom herself but she has slept there..lol! xD

 

Thank you for everyone who reads my story!! I love you all, for those who subscribed and are waiting for my updates.. T^T Thank you!! and for those who gives me feedbacks, I love you soo much you inspire me a lot!! I have already memorized your usernames..haha..xD Take Care everyone!