Chapter 32 : Even if the Clock Ticks Endlessly, It's Still You..

It Started With A Debt

 

“A friend? You’re telling a friend to don’t get himself noticed?” Changmin raised his eyebrow.

 

Jaejoong faked a laugh. “Yeah, I, well, he’s having an affair with another girl and yet he has a wife, so I told him not to get noticed.”

 

“You’re advicing someone to cheat!?” Changmin scoffed at him.

 

“Well, that’s what he wants.” Jaejoong said. The waiter has come placing foods on the table. Jaejoong felt relieved. “Because we’re friends, the beverage is already free!”

 

Changmin jeered. “Only the drinks? You’re insane.”

 

--

 

The next day was Seunghyun’s grandma’s birthday, so the hotel executives and staffs were preparing the hall for a celebration. A lot of well-knowned business men were invited as well.

 

Seunghyun also invited his friends, he even invited Changmin.

 

The celebration was held inside the hall. The program was already starting, different executives and directors were delivering their messages to Seunghyun’s grandma.

 

Jiyong and Seungri came early, looking for the others.

 

--

 

Changmin just came in the hotel. He thought his tie was not fixed properly so he head on the comfort room first. When he was about to leave he heard two girls talking.

 

“Are you sure he would like you? I mean, you’ve been doing every way to get close to him, and it seemed like nothing’s happening.”

 

“I don’t know, but one thing I’m sure of Seunghyun oppa, he still loves that girl.”

 

“Who? That Jaekyung girl? But she’s already gone right? You already told her to break up with him? He hasn’t got over her yet? It’s been months already! Wait, what if she comes back? You won’t have any chances anymore.”

 

“She won’t. I’m pretty sure she won’t, I already warned her not to come near Seunghyun oppa anymore, or I’ll tell the chairman about everything.”

 

“You’re so wise, of course she just went away, I bet it’s really easier than to be pushed away, most specially by Seunghyun’s family.”

 

“I don’t know where she is though, I just told her to do every way to break up with Oppa. I’m sure she won’t come back, she should be ashamed of herself, who wants to find out that she was just paying Oppa some debt that time? If Seunghyun’s mom and grandma knew about this, I bet they’ll feel disgusted with her.”

 

Changmin moved closer to them. He looked at the two of them. The two girls backed off a bit, confused if he has heard their conversation.

 

--

 

Seunghyun was about to leave when he looked for Jaejoong to ask him if he just wanted to go to the hotel together. “Where is he?” He looked for Jaejoong from his room, to the kitchen, then off to the living room. “Aissh, never mind!” He was about to walk when he heard a sound, it was a phone ringing.

 

He turned and search from where it was coming, and he saw it, it was Jaejoong’s phone ringing. He glanced at it and saw the name of who was calling, Mr. Han. Seunghyun wasn’t familiar with the name. He just wanted to shrug it off but it was ringing continuously. He thought it must have been urgent, so he answered it.

 

“Jaejoong, I’m at the airport right now, I asked for information here in the airport, they’re going back to Seoul. 2pm is the estimated time of their arrival there, what will i do? Will I follow them from here to Seoul?”

 

Seunghyun was confused, he didn’t know who the man was talking about. He was about to say that Jaejoong left his phone somewhere but the man suddenly spoke again.

 

“They’re sitting on the waiting area, I’m just few rows behind them, I think the man will go with Kwon Jaekyung together with the little boy.”

 

Seunghyun’s eyes widened, his trembling hand almost let go of the phone. The man from the other line was still talking but is seemed like he couldn’t hear it already.

 

“Have you seen my-“ Jaejoong entered the living room, as if searching for something. He saw Seunghyun holding his phone in his hand, but it seemed like he hasn’t hung up.

 

“Seunghyun..” Jaejoong gulped. It took him a few seconds before realizing that Seunghyun must have already known something. “Give me first my phone and I’ll explain it to you.”

 

Seunghyun put Jaejoong’s phone on the middle table, Jaejoong swiftly snapped it.

 

“Yoboseyo? Are you still there?”

 

“Yes, I’m still here, what will I do now?”

 

“Do with what?” Jaejoong turned his back first, Seunghyun was frozen, trying to recollect what the man from the other line has said.

“They’re about to leave for Seoul, what will I do? Will I follow them or I’ll just stay here in Tokyo?”

 

“Just.. just stay there, I’ll call you back.” Jaejoong hung up. He was nervous, turning back to Seunghyun, he could see he was already sitting on the sofa, bemused.

 

“Hyung, why did you-“

 

“Yes, I hide it, I’m sorry.” Jaejoong sighed. He was still standing, trying to find a way to explain it carefully to Seunghyun.

 

“When did you find out? Where is she?” Seunghyun looked at Jaejoong, he seemed eager and almost unpredictable at the same time.

 

“I found out 3 weeks ago, she’s, she’s in Tokyo right now.” Jaejoong said.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me at once?” Seunghyun looked down.

 

“Seunghyun, it’s not because I don’t want to tell you. I just wanted to make sure at some things at first. I don’t want you to get hurt!” Jaejoong explained.

 

“Me?” Seunghyun suddenly looked at him, his eyes almost watery. “Get hurt? Hyung, what’s the point of that? Every second I’m feeling an ache in my chest, every second that I think of her, and you’re concerned about me getting hurt?”

 

“Seunghyun, you don’t understand!” Jaejoong was almost shouting. He didn’t want to start a fight with him, though somehow he can’t suppress his feeling, he just didn’t want Seunghyun to find it in a wrong time.

 

 “Then explain it to me!” Seunghyun’s voice echoed the living room.

 

Jaejoong sighed. “I didn’t tell you, that I’ll go look for her as well. You know I lived in Japan right? After three months of Jaekyung being gone, I started to look for her, and the very first thing I did was call someone I knew very well who’s good at these kind of situations in Tokyo. I asked him, if ever he’ll find a girl named Kwon Jaekyung. He called me after 5 days, saying he has found a girl with that name, we’re still unsure that time, it took him a lot of time before finding out it was really her.”

 

Jaejoong paused for a while. “Mr. Han contacted me again three weeks ago, since he’s busy as well. He told me Jaekyung was living with a guy, about 24 or 25 years old, and they’re with a five year old boy. Mr. Han told me he was still unsure what their relationship is.”

 

Seunghyun felt like his heart was about to explode upon hearing Jaekyung living with someone else, with a man. He felt like he was stabbed, and yet he was still alive, with blood dripping, and the pain endlessly torturing him in bits.

 

Jaejoong saw Seunghyun’s expression from confused to a frown. “She seemed to be living well there, we don’t know what her relationship with the guy, so, let’s not make speculations at first hand.” Jaejoong didn’t know what else to say. It seemed like his words were the one breaking Seunghyun’s heart. He wished he hasn’t told him, how foolish of him for always leaving his things everywhere, and now, he don’t know how Seunghyun would prepare himself, incase, in the worst, Jaekyung has found someone else.

 

Seunghyun looked at his wristwatch. It was exactly 9:23 in the morning. He stood and started walking.

 

Jaejoong gazed at him. “Where are you going?”

 

“It’s 2pm right? I’ll wait in the airport.” Seunghyun said.

 

Jaejoong gripped Seunghyun’s arm. “Just give it a few days before you-“

 

“No!” Seunghyun turned to Jaejoong suddenly. “No, few days? Hyung, she owed me more than that! She left me without even saying anything right! She left me here, 5 months, not knowing what to do, and you’re telling me to give her a few days before I show up?”

 

Jaejoong thought Seunghyun was right. If he was in his shoes, he would do the same thing. All the images of Seunghyun getting drunk at night, his fake laughs and every day as he struggled to live normally, they all flashed his mind, he wanted Seunghyun’s misery to end. “Okay, but I’ll go with you.”

 

--

 

They waited in the airport. It was almost 2 in the afternoon. Both of them wearing sunglasses. Jaejoong called Mr. Han and asked which flight they were in so they would know if they’ll be arriving.

 

Finally, after hours of waiting form one corner, they could see the passengers arriving, one by one they were heading outside. Jaejoong felt nervous, for Seunghyun. He didn’t know what could happen, what he would feel, how he would react if he gets to see Jaekyung’s face already.

 

It was one swift second. Seunghyun could see Jaekyung from afar. He thought he was just hallucinating, but it felt somehow real. She was smiling, no, laughing, with the person beside her as they walk. She was still the same, although she looked more beautiful than before, she seemed to have a concern in fixing herself, and in the choice of clothes she wore. Seunghyun couldn’t believe it, it felt like she hasn’t been miserable all those months, it felt like she was even happier.

 

He could see her, with a different, unfamiliar guy, who has a porcelain white skin, and almost as tall as he. That guy was holding a hand of a little boy who was laughing with them. Seunghyun suddenly felt his heart throbbing in pain, it seemed like he was looking at a family. Yet, he knew it couldn’t be Jaekyung’s son, since she just left for 5 months.

 

 

--

 

“Jinkyu, where do you want to go first? In a zoo or in a museum?” Jaekyung looked at Jinkyu, the five year old boy, while they were walking.

 

“I don’t know, it’s up to you and Appa.” Jinkyu smiled, then he released his hand from the guy beside Jaekyung, then went to her. Jaekyung held his hand.

 

“I think Jinkyu’s too hyper today, he finally got to Seoul.” The guy with Jaekyung said. He helped Jaekyung bring her bags.

 

“Thanks.” Jaekyung smiled sweetly at him. They kept walking until suddenly she stopped. Jinkyu stopped as well, confused at why she did that.

 

“What’s the matter?” Jinkyu looked up to her.

 

Jaekyung could see him approaching her. She could see him walking confidently to her. She stood frozen. Jaekyung didn’t know what to do, her smile suddenly shifted into a grimace. Seunghyun was walking towards her.

 

He stopped in front of her, not even removing his sunglass, he reached for her hand, Jaekyung quickly pulled it off.

 

“What are you doing here?” Jaekyung looked away.

 

“Jaekyung.. “ Seunghyun spoke. Jaekyung shivered. His voice, could somehow make her crazy.

 

“Who’s this Jaekyung?” the guy she was with asked, he pushed Jaekyung behind him, blocking Seunghyun.

 

Seunghyun took off his sunglass. “It’s me who should ask you that, why are you with her?” He raised his eyebrow.

“It’s none of your business who I am with anymore, would you just let us leave!” Jaekyung shouted at Seunghyun.

 

“Leave? I will, if you’re coming with me.” Seunghyun looked at Jaekyung straight in her eyes. Jaekyung swiftly averted his eyes.

 

“I’m sorry, but I think you have to let us pass, we have to go to our house, we’re tired.” The guy told Seunghyun.

 

Seunghyun narrowed his eyes upon hearing the words, our house. He suddenly pushed aside the guy, making him fall off the floor. He grabbed Jaekyung’s hand.

 

“Appa!” Jinkyu ran to him.

 

“Let’s go.” Seunghyun said as he started dragging Jaekyung.

 

“Seunghyun, calm down, don’t force her.” Jaejoong was trying to stop Seunghyun.

 

“Let go of me! Let go of-“ Jaekyung shrieked. The guy with her suddenly punched Seunghyun, he stumbled.

 

“Don’t you dare touch her!” The guy glared at Seunghyun.

 

Seunghyun smirked, he punched the guy in the face then he speedily reached for Jaekyung’s hand, tightening his grip, he dragged her once again.

 

“No! Don’t take Noona you evil guy!!” Jinkyu was following them, he grabbed Jaekyung’s other hand but he ended up being dragged as well.

 

“Choi Seunghyun! Let go of me! Let go of me I don’t want to see you again!” Jaekyung shouted. Seunghyun stopped, still not letting go of her hand, he turned to look at her.

 

“What did I do Jaekyung? Tell me why are you saying this!!? I don’t believe you, I know there must be a reason, let’s talk, we have to talk about this.” Seunghyun was holding back his tears. He was holding Jaekyung’s hand, and yet why does it seem like she was still too distant?

 

 Jaekyung looked at him. “There’s nothing we should talk about. I’m living a good life without you, so just let me go.”

 

Seunghyun even tightened his hold on her hand.

 

“Let go of Noona please! She’s been crying every night, don’t make her cry today!” Jinkyu was struggling to push Seunghyun’s hand away from Jaekyung.

Jaekyung gasped, she looked at Jinkyu.

 

“Crying every night?” Seunghyun eyed the little boy.

 

--

Okay, updated chapter 32 fast!! Haha, I don’t want to leave you hanging, so here it is!^^ Don’t worry, the next chapter—is somehow amusing (I hope you’ll find it funny).. and, still more twists to come, I’ll say next chap who’s the guy Jaekyung was with, just guess it first.. hihi!! xD I posted a new banner, and I was the one who made it, I hope it’s just fine to you!! xD

 

@xxkemiraxxyes, =( oh well, they met here!! Hahaha..xD thanks for reading!

@renaiseuhyun84aww..>.< yeah.. h’s been miserable.. Jaekyung finally showed up!^^ Thanks for reading!

@wtfeliciaahaha, yeah.. and it’s still tied there in his bed until now..lol! xD Thanks for reading!

@ohmyyoungbaeyeah.. hihi.. the bear was a highlight..lol..xD if Jaekyung sees it, I don’t know what her reaction might be!^^ um, you’re right! Yes, Jaejoong’s friend’s a big help! :D Thanks for reading!

@RiBoSshiyeah! Lols.. Mr. Han is the hero!! XD Thanks for reading!

@kpopaddx_cj2I updated fast! Lol.. I got excited updating as well! Ehehe..yeah.. =( let’s just hope everything will be fine! xD Thanks for reading!

@KatieLeebergyay! :)=) I hope I’m not giving you a hard time as I update fast with the chapters.. =/ are you okay there? =) Thanks for reading!

@lovis89yes, she left.. T^T but she came back.. though, things aren’t fine yet.. Thanks for reading!

@yenisvip12ohh, it’s okay, school first before anything else!^^ It’s our key to meet BB! Lol xD aww..>.< I felt sad as well, as I type that last chapter before this.. =( Seunghyun’s point of view was.. melancholic..T^T But lets see, things might change in a second! xD don’t worry, Changmin has hunted her! Ahahaha..xD Thanks for reading! And thanks, hihi, I was the one who made the banner, hihi, I hope it’s just fine! xD

@JVIP13it’s okay!^^ yeah, when I was typing it I felt sad as well..even though it was just a story, I was getting attached with the characters.. >.< yeah, Hana’s so mean..:/ she’ll get what she deserves someday!! Thanks for reading!

@proudvipahihi, me too! I mean, the sudden shift of feeling..=) I don’t want pure drama in this fic, but adding some adds color..xD Hihi..xD aww.. =) thank you! I love you too for always commenting and for reading this!!*-* I hope I can make you smile even for a while with this! xD

@kanganaahaha, you’re right!! xD ahaha, yeah, he still hasn’t lost his childish behavior.. :3 it will forever stay in this fic..and in reality..hahaha..xD um, well, I’m not sure if it’s Hana who would say it.. =) Thanks for reading!!

@Passion1yes..hihi.. sad and cute.. :3 The friend’s Mr. Han..hehehe, from Tokyo!! xD She was in Tokyo back then!! :D ahihi, I updated faster..=)) I hope it’s fine..xD hihi, more twists to come! xD Thanks for reading!

@u-knowkeyhihi, it’s actually someone else, but it was connected to Jaekyung!^^ *-* Thanks for reading! xD

 

-Thanks for those who reads and subscribes! And for those who never gets tired of leaving their comments, I want to give my outmost gratitude, youmade this fic alive!! =)) I’ll thank you until the end!! xD