Chapter 1 : Sold

It Started With A Debt

 

“No please! No don’t hurt me! Don’t kill me!” her uncle pleaded, he was struggling hard from the arms that held him.

 

“What will you do? Look at your house, it’s so small, how will you pay us now! Our boss will be very mad, you didn’t even paid early, stupid!” the guy, the same with the others were about to hit him.

 

“No! Please give me some more time, I’ll pay you.” Her uncle was in tears already.

 

The man leading the group searched around the small apartment. “there’s nothing to get here, look at all the old stuffs here, they’re up to no good, just like you old man!” He kept roaming inside the apartment, until he found a picture of girl. He picked it.

 

“Who is this? Is this your daughter?”

 

“No, he’s my brother’s, but he has passed away so I take care of her, she doesn’t have any family more than me.” Her uncle babbled.

 

“She looks pretty, she’ll be asset in our club.” The man holding the picture said.

 

“What if, we take her?” the man holding her uncle suggested.

 

“Good idea, old man, what do you think?”

 

Her uncle didn’t know what to say at first. But he didn’t want to die, he knew Jaekyung would be able to surpass it later since she was strong. “Please take her! Just take her and don’t hurt me. Please,” he pleaded.

 

“Wait, I’ll ask our boss. I’ll call-“

 

“He’s here.” The man watching from the door said.

 

“You’re dead old man!” the man holding him laughed.

 

Finally, their boss entered the apartment. He was tall, he looked somehow scary.

 

“Boss, what will we do to him?”

 

“Where’s the payment?” their boss sat down on a chair., looking at her uncle.

 

Her uncle was speechless.

 

“He doesn’t have any money boss, but our man here suggested we just take the girl living with him! He’s her only family.”

“Really? Where is the girl then?” he looked at one of his men.

 

“I got a picture. Look here.” He showed their boss.

 

“Please, you can take her, don’t kill me or hurt me.” Her uncle said.

 

Their boss looked at her uncle. He was holding the picture of the girl.

 

He lowly waved the picture, "Where is she?"