Chapter:1

Because its you.

"Wake up, Woohee. Its time for school!" shouted my mom from kitchen.

I look at the time, it was 7:30am. 

"Gosh! Why does mom has to wake me up so early? My school starts at 9:00am!" I whined quietly.

As I walked out to my room, I smelled something nice. I straighy away when to the kitchen and saw my mom cooking Omelette with Bacon. After seeing the food, i straight away went to the toilet and start to wash up. After washing up, i change into my uniform and went down to the dining table to eat my breakfast. The breakfast was superb! I didn't waste a single bacon nor omelette. After that, i went inside my BMW car which was given from my dad. (But i have yet to get my license, so i have my personal driver). My driver has been working for my family for 10 years. He has been a loyal servant. Personally, i'm very close to him. I would usually share my problems with him. He's really a great listener. 

The trip to my school was quiet. I went out from my car and straight away went up to my class. As usual, guys will come up to me and give my love letters. I would just keep them and read it when i had the time. Then, i took out a book to read, as i was reading peacefully, suddenly i heard girls screaming, fangirling and i find it anoying. The scraming was louder and louder as time goes by, then i saw a guy with a perfect figure, i looked up and i saw the guy i hate, Song Joong Ki.

 

 

 

Ps: Hi guys, how's the first chapter? I hope you guys like it. For today i will do two chapters! Lovexx