I Remember

I Remember

[POV: Daehyun]

 

I'm being released from the hospital in a week, according to my parents. They're still worried about me and want me to go home but I told them that my hyungs are taking good care of me so it'll be alright.

"Dae!" Jongup exclaims, "You're coming back soon!" He gives off his sweet smile which makes me smile in return.

"Yeah! I'm so glad to be getting out of this place!"

The rest of my band members come in one by one, congratulating me on the news. I thank each and every one of them, thankful to have such wonderful hyungs around me.

"Oh..and just wondering," adorable Zelo whispers into my ear, "Do you like chocolate cake more than vanilla or was it vanilla more than chocolate? Youngjae says that it's chocolate but Bang says it's vanilla."

"I like chocolate more but vanilla is practically just as good," I give a small smile.

Then it hits me, "Yah! You're throwing me a party aren't you?" I begin to laugh.

Bang whacks Zelo on the shoulder lovingly, "Yah! I told you to not make it obvious!"

I laugh, "No, no! He just asked me a question about cake and I figured it out."

Zelo sticks his tongue at Bang, "See, I didn't tell him!"

"Ah, sorry, sorry." Bang pats Zelo's head apologetically, rolling his eyes.

Channie joins the conversation, "We can invite _____ and Emily right? We don't want to cause any problems."

My smile fades, I softly reply, "Invite them, of course, but actually, could you guys reschedule the party for the day after? I want to take ____ out the day I come back, come to think of it."

I notice the confusion in my hyungs' faces and some were even disapproving, but they all nod in agreement.

"Yeah, take her on a date that she'll never forget," they smile in support.