I Remember

I Remember

 

You wake up that morning, still in Daehyun's arms. You turn to see his pale, sleeping face, and you kiss his cheek softly. Knowing that he hasn't been getting much sleep due to his schedule, you decide to let him sleep a bit longer; slowly, you crawl out of bed, hoping to not wake him.

Wearing nothing but your under garments, you casually put on his shirt from last night. It hangs loose on your body and holds the amazing scent of your boyfriend. You decide to put on a pair of shorts as well, to not seem too provocative from the morning.

 

You walk downstairs and start the coffee maker; your need for caffeine is seriously becoming unhealthy. You read a book as you lean against the counter, waiting for the coffee to be made. Hearing footsteps down the stairs, you smile to see Daehyun awake. You're shocked to see him shirtless, but then remember that you're currently wearing his shirt.

"Morning," you greet him with a cheerful smile.

He walks over and holds your waist gently as he kisses you, "Why didn't you wake me up?" he asks sadly.

You shrug, "I didn't want to wake you, I know that you haven't been sleeping very well."

"But still..." he pouts.

"I haven't been awake very long either, so it's really not a big deal," you tug on his arm, "But I apologize for letting you sleep," you half-apologize.

He cracks a smile, "You should be sorry," he jokes.

You sarcastically throw your hands in the air, "Oh, my Busan king, I deeply apologize for letting you sleep an extra five minutes more than me. What could I possibly do for you to forgive me?"

He grins at your question and you bite your lip in realization of what you have just done.

"You know what I want..." he points to his lips happily.

You blush hard.

"You dug your own hole there," he smirks as he continues to point at his lips eagerly, "C'mon, you weren't so shy last night."

You feel your face heat up completely as you recall the previous night. You cover your face in embarrassment.

"Aish, stop covering that pretty face of yours," Daehyun tugs your hands away.

You rock on your feet back and forth in embarrassment, avoiding eye contact.

Then the coffee maker signals it's finished. You quickly pour coffee into two mugs, for you and Daehyun. He smiles at you as the two of add in cream into your coffees together.

Once you two finish your mugs, Daehyun tugs on your waist, pulling you closer to him.

"I'm still waiting~" he sings.

You sigh sarcastically and pull him in for a long, amazing kiss.