I Remember

I Remember

 

You wake up finding myself duct taped together so neither your hands or feet could move an inch. Looking around, you see that you're a van; looking ahead, you see the two guys from earlier engaged in a conversation.

"I honestly don't think that she's dating him still," the first guy continues as he drives the wheel, "Maybe we should just let her go."

"Hell no!" the second one interjects, "And get arrested for drugging her? Kidnapping her? We can't do anything reckless, alright? The police could be on our tails now, who knows!"

You take this as your chance to figure out a way to escape; but then again, you're in a moving van, completely duct taped together, and have no idea where you are currently. You wiggle your body, trying to see if your phone is still in your back pocket. Sadly, it's not.

"Oh, you're finally awake!" the guys sarcastically laugh, "We were worried that we drugged you too hard!"

You weakly whisper, your voice feeling hoarse, "Why am I here?"

They laugh even louder than before, "Oh sweetie, your voice sounds terrible! The drugs are as good as they say, clearly!"

You bite your lip, beyond pissed that they're poking fun of you like this.

They crack another laugh before the car halts to a complete stop, you look out and see that you've arrived to a house of some sort.

"Oh darling, don't worry," one of them calls out, "We'll be nice, we promise."

Before you could call out anything, the car door opens and a third guy smirks before grabbing you out.

 

You try to shove against the man, trying to fight your way out of his grasp. But your body is weak and he's strong, it's not even worth the effort.

After shoving you into the house, they drop you off into a corner. The room is filthy and seems to be beaten apart. You cough from the abundance of dust bunnies floating in the air.

"We didn't want to do this to you," the guy whispers softly to you, "We have nothing against you."

You stare at him, wanting to know more.

The two other guys enter, "It's your beloved boyfriend that we hate," they continue.

You whisper to yourself, "Daehyun?"

"Yeah, him!" he scoffs, "Thinks he's all perfect and everything, it completely pisses me off!" he kicks an empty soda can laying on the floor.

"We went to school together," one of them explains, "But Daehyun always went above and beyond and did better than any of us could. We could be idols right now, if it weren't for him. We could have been the ones performing on stage and living the perfect life we all long for!"

You stare at them blankly, "But, but Daehyun and I aren't even together..."

He tosses papers at your face, one of them slicing open your cheek. You whimper at the pain.

"This," he pushes a picture in front of your eyes, "A picture of you two love birds making out... You think I'm in' stupid or something!"

You shake your head away and try to fight away your tears, before you know it, you're crying out to yourself, "But... we're really not together-"

A hand comes across your face, the sudden pain makes you cry out.

"Enough!" he yells, "I don't care about your excuses anymore! Even if you two are together or not!"

The other guy smirks as he studies you, "By the way, guys, when was the last time we've had a wonderful lady here with us? Why don't we make her more at home?"

The others nod as they walk towards you with open hands.

Your eyes widen as they begin tearing your clothing, ready to take some action.