I Remember

I Remember

 

You begin to feel queasy as you step into the car, but continue to fight your thoughts and continue going in.

"That's it," Emily chants, "You're doing amazing. Keep going."

It was decided that everyone, including you, would go visit this Daehyun today. You didn't exactly want to visit this man yet, for you still didn't know who he was, but you felt that some part of you wanted to go and try it out.

 

With all the guys' support, you finally do make it into the car. Once you are in, you take a relieved sigh, you feel secure again, and pleased with your accomplishment. But looking at the time, you feel embarrassed, realizing that it took you about half an hour to do such a simple task.

You sit in the middle next to Emily and Zelo as Bang takes the wheel. Next to him is Channie, and in the third row is Youngjae and Jongup. The car keeps quiet.

The silence makes the air uncomfortable for you to breathe, but you don't know how to break it. Emily continuously looks over and smiles at you, probably saying sorry for dragging you out in the first place.

 

When the car turns into the hospital parking lot, you feel like you're about to throw up. You grab your stomach with one hand and your head with the other. You bend foward in pain. Instantly, everyone begins to concern over you. You barely make out their words.

"Hyung, I told you that this would be too much for her."

"Daehyun may be waiting but she isn't ready."

"Should we even continue?"

You feel tears streaming down your face as you whisper to them all, "It's okay. I'm still going."

Emily continues to comfort you with her arms around you and you feel Zelo carefully touching your knee for support. You hear Bang's voice, "Okay guys. Let's go."