I Remember

I Remember

 

You come to the realization that Daehyun is the sweetest guy in the world, for his caring personality makes you feel at home (even though you are at home, but you get what I mean).

He watches some Secret Garden episodes with you and laughs at your jokes that are probably not as funny as he makes them, you feel like your heart is flipping, especially when he gives you his signature smile.

 

"What do you want for dinner?" He finally asks, "It's almost seven and we haven't eaten."

You shrug, not knowing what's a good dinner date meal.

"We could go with basic Korean food, or Japanese, Chinese, ..." he lists the places available for delivery, hoping for you to make a decision.

You still can't pick, you shrug with a shy smile.

"Ah," he pats your head carefully, "You're just as I remember you."

He does another one of those smiles again, your heart skips a beat again.

You feel guilty so you decide to apologize, "Sorry.." you begin.

But you're cut off because he kisses you.

You are startled at first and attempt to pull away but you can't control your raging hormones.

You kiss him back.

You two just kiss there, neither of you even give a shot towards making out.

 

After a couple of seconds with your lips together, he leaves your lips with a grin on his face, satisfied.

You keep your lips locked together and smile back at him.

He stares at you hard and brushes your hair out of your face, he slowly comes in for a second one.

But then a phone rings, causing you both to jump away in surprise.

He starts getting up, "Aish,"

You nod and head to your phone, only to find that it's not the one ringing, it's Daehyun's.

He smiles apologetically at you and answers, "Yes?"

You watch him speak in silence.

"Yes, yes, ah hyung. It's fine. Okay, okay! I'll see you tomorrow." he hangs up.

He explains to you, "Himchan just wanted to double check on us."

You nod, knowing that there's more.

He sighs and continues, "He also told me that he can't pick me up tonight, and cause the hospital hasn't given me permission to drive yet, I have to take a taxi. Aish, what time is it?" he checks his watch.

You can't help but feel bad for him so you simply suggest, "Just stay over, Emily isn't coming back tonight and so I'll have the place to myself."

He shakes his head disapprovingly, "Ah, I don't think it's right to do that yet..."

"No!" your face turns bright red, "Like you can take the couch!!"