I Remember

I Remember

[POV: Daehyun]

I think that I have achieved in taking her heart and I'm pleased with my victory.

Within a few hours together, I took the chance and kissed her.

And she kissed me back.

This is what I call, victory.

And better yet, by looking at her eyes, I could tell that she enjoyed the kiss as much as I did.

I guess that I am a warrior who has the power to change our relationship back to the way it was before.

And with her offering her home for me to stay in for the night, I feel honored. The girl who could hardly look into my eyes that day weeks ago was comfortable enough for me to stay in the same house with me for an entire night? This is an amazing improvement for our relationship and I'm determined to continue building upon it.

 

After eating some Chinese delivery together, we watched some more Secret Garden together, I love watching her anticipated looks as she watches. Most of the time, I'm not even watching the show, I'm watching 'her' watch it. 

I know, creepy,

but it's love, you know?

 

We spent most of the night watching more episodes but soon enough, I noticed her falling asleep on it. I tapped her awake, feeling a little bad for waking my girl up, "Sorry," I whispered when she began waking up, "But you still have makeup and everything on, I know that you hate sleeping with it on."

She smiled at me, "Thank you," and headed towards the bathroom.

I heard the water running in the sink and wondered whether or not to get up. Eventually I couldn't help but to get up and head towards the bathroom, I stood next to the open door and watched her cleanse her face with makeup remover.

"Ahh," I huskily whispered, "Why are you so beautiful?"

She smiled in response as she patted her face dry with the towel, "Why are you so kind?"

"I'm kind 'cause I love you." I whispered to her,"You might not realize it but I truly do love you, ____."

She smiled at my words and moved close to me, she pecked my cheek, "I think that I'm in love with you too."