I Remember

I Remember

 

After you dress, you study yourself in the mirror.

Sigh, is this too much? Would it be too obvious that I'm interested in him and am trying to impress him?

You slap yourself on the forehead, Oh yeah, he is my boyfriend.

After reapplying your lipstick and mascara once more, you open your bedroom door and peek down the stairs. 

No sign of Daehyun. But you do smell the waffles.

You see him sitting at your small coffee table for you, playing with his thumbs, on the table is waffles and ice cream scooped on top.

You appear at the entrance to the room and he smiles.

"Oh my-" he gasps at your sight.

Holy crap, I'm overdoing it aren't I.

You blush furiously, "I.. I can go change..."

He stares at you, "What! What for?"

"...'Cause you.." you look down and play with your fingers.

"I didn't say anything, ____," he walks up and carelessly brushes your hair from your face.

He breathes, "You look absolutely amazing." 

Your face turns even redder than before, you turn away.

He casually heads back to the table, pulling out your chair out for you and pushing it in as you sit, you bite your lip.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

 

As the two of you begin to eat, it becomes fairly quiet, you eat slowly while sneaking peeks at his most perfect face.

You can't bear to keep the silence going any longer, "They'll be at two, right?" you ask.

"Yep," he whips his mouth with his napkin, "So we have about a couple of hours left," he sighs.

"You don't want to go?"

"No, I do," he replies. He looks at you carefully and whispers, "But I want to stay with you longer."

You feel your face flush so quickly that you turn your head down, biting your lip.

"Aish, stop that," he bickers.

"Stop what?" you look up to see him examining your face.

You bite your lip again, "What?"

"Stop biting your lip."

You take note of this but continue biting.

"Aish," he drops his fork by his plate and leans forward, he whispers in his husky breath, "I should be the only one biting it."

No matter how dirty this sounds, you can't help but feel the corners of your mouth tug upwards into a smile. Feeling yourself turn warmer, you take another mouthful of ice cream to cool yourself down.

"You got a little something," he smirks as he points at your mouth.

You knew what is coming, cheesy it definitely was, but you play along.

"Where?" you playfully miss the spot with your napkin.

"Let me get that," he whispers. But instead of using his napkin, he gets up and leans in with his lips.

You feel his tongue grace off of your lips as your lips met, and instead of pulling away like you would've, you close your eyes and kiss him back.