I Remember

I Remember

 

It's been about three months since your break up with Daehyun. Honestly, you don't even know what to do with yourself anymore. Three months without seeing him, it's starting to affect your health. You've stopped eating, not completely, but enough to be diagnosis with an eating disorder. It's not like you avoid eating at all costs, you just can't eat; every time you put something in your mouth, you're at the verge to puke it out.

You're also insomniac now. You haven't been sleeping at all. You do try to sleep, but it doesn't work. You hardly get even three hours of sleep a night now; yes, it's that bad. The worst part about being insomniac though is that you're not allowed to try sleeping pills, Emily and everyone is against you ingesting yourself with them. 

 Your health is basically screwed up at this point. 

You're just barely managing school now, your grades fell dramatically, but is still passing. You don't know if you should be glad or sad about this. Not to mention, you no longer talk to Darren. He transferred out of your class and the only time you see him is in the halls where you two simply greet each other politely.

But you do have more friends though, which is good. You found a your own niche in school, a group of friends who accompany you during the lunch periods and talk to you on regular basis. They're not your closest friends, but close enough. You feel better in school because of this, you're no longer a strangler.

Speaking of friends, you still do talk to the guys. They come over as a group on a regular basis to keep you and Emily company. Daehyun never tags along with them, though. When Emily asks about him, they all simply shrug off saying that he hasn't been in the mood to hang out lately.

 

Doesn't seem like he's taking the break up any better than you are.