Sleepover

I might be TWO-FACED, but I'm not a

You were cold and shivering, as you didn't have a jacket on (because you gave your to L.Joe). The cold winds brushed through your skin, making you hug Byunggie closer to you, while walking down the street to M.O.D's house. 

How can I overcome Red Skull? Who is Red Skull? What do they want from me? What do they want from L.Joe? Is L.Joe fine, without me? Is he going to be okay? Is Changjo's help going to help me?'

You were so deeply in thoughts that you didn't notice a jacket, were placed over your shoulders, but it cut of your thought. You let the manly scent, go though your nose, before you turned around, only to be greeted by the warm smile of Infinite's leader, Sunggyu, and the rest at the back. 

" Sunggyu oppa? Infinite? What are you doing here?" you asked, as you took of the jacket, which Sunggyu only cover you with again. 

" Stop, that! You'll get sick!" he scolded, and zipped the jacket together, so now you couldn't move your arms, while Dongwoo were holding Byunggie. 

" Y-YAAH! STOP! LET ME GOO~" you whined, as you were just about to the jacket. But Myungsoo grabbed your legs, and lied you over his shoulder, so now you were dangling. 

" Y-YAH! OPPA!! LET ME DOWN!! OPPA!" you yelled as you kept hitting his . 

"YAH! If you don't stop struggling and hitting my , I'll drop you!" Myungsoo threatened. You quickly shut your mouth, as the rest snickered. Suddenly, Byunggie got out of Dongwoo's grip and ran towards you. 

" YAY! See! Byunggie won't let you take me away, bastards!" you said, full of confidence. But your eyes widened, as the little puppy quickly turned to another direction and went straight to Sungyeol's arms. Infinite then burst into laughter. 

" Aww..   you.." you pouted, and hid your face in the shirt of Myungsoo in embarrassment. 

*****

Now, you stood in front of M.O.D's house, as Woohyun knocked on the door. On the way, you found Myungsoo's phone in his back pocket, and played in that for a while. He didn't even notice!

The door opened, and there stood... CHANGJO?! What.. the hell??

" Bam noona!" he cheered. 

" C-changjo?! How come you..? WHAT? But I just left you! By the hospital! And I took the shortcut! Whaat?" you asked confused. Then a thought came.

Did M.O.D... invite Teen Top?! But.. L.Joe!!!'

" Changjo! Who is- Oh! Infinite! And.. Unnie?" Jin Ri appeared next to Changjo. What shocked you, was that Changjo put his arm around her, and Jin Ri snuck her arm around his waist. 

" Y-You two are...??" you asked, and they nodded with a big smile, plastered on their face. Your eyes widened. " Oh, My, GOSH! JIN RI! Why didn't you tell mee~?! You too, Changjo! And I had this long speech at the garden, too.. Gosh, these kids" 

These kids, aigoo. But.. where's L.Joe?'

" And by the way, L.Joe hyung isn't here. He said that he wanted some time alone" Changjo said as if he read your minds. You nodded.

" Unnie~ Don't be maaad~ We wanted to surprise you!" Jin Ri cooed.

" Aish, forget it. I'm happy, if you two are happy. Now, Myungsoo oppa. Let me doooown~!" you said and hit his , one more time. 

" Ahh.. Noo~ You have to say those magic words~!" he said. You puffed out your cheeks and looked up at Byunggie, who was busy, cuddling with Sungyeol. 

" Batrayer..." you pouted. You sighed and crossed your hid your face in Myungsoo's shirt. " Please, let me down, oppa"

" Whaat~? I didn't hear yooou~" he teased. You groaned and looked up from his shirt. 

" Kim Myungsoo, my almighty cousin, please let me down from your shoulder." you said with full of aegyo, that even Sunggyu melted. Myungsoo softened a bit, but he snapped out of it and put on his straight face. 

" Still not satisfied~!" he said and puffed out his cheeks cutely. You groaned in annoyence and grabbed his phone and read out loud a specific message, you read while dangling and played on his phone. You cleared your throat, gaining their attention and read. 

" To: Cute Na Eun ( A Pink)

Hey, Na Eun- ah! This is Myungsoo from Infinite!
I just wanted to ask you, if you wanted to join
me to the cinema. )NOT A DATE IF YOU
DON'T WANT IT TO BE, BUT I REALLY
WANT IT TO BE ONE, BUT YOU CHOOSE)

Please answer soon.
XoXo: Kim Myungsoo <3 ^.^

PS: You're cuuuute~"

You finished it, making some kissing sounds, as your cousin blush madly and whined. 

" T-That's not true! S-She's lying! I don't even know, someone named Na Eun!" he said, while stuttering. You clicked on another message and read that out loud, too. 

To: Cute Na Eun ( A Pink)

Heeey~! Do you remember me? ^.^
We met on the club! I were the one with the dog!
Heeeee~

EXooo's from<><><> Kim Myungsoo ^.^"

Again, everyone burst into laughters. Then Sunggyu spoke. 

" And that's the story on how he lost the grip on Byunggie~!" he said, making you glare at Myungsoo, and Myungsoo looked back at you with an apologizing smile. He let you down, and hid in your neck while back-hugging you, while the rest of Infinite passed each other the phone. 

" I hate you, _______" he mumbled embarrassed. You chuckled. 

" I love you too, cuz!" you said happily and went inside the house, Myungsoo stil clinging on you. 

" THE CRYBABY HAS ENTERED THE ROOM!" Kyu Rin said energetic and ran a cross the room, while Chunji was watching her dreamily, and Doojoon in panic and stress. 

You went over to him and poked his arm. 

" What did she drink?" you asked. 

" Milk" he said sheepishly. You nodded your head as if saying ' Ahaa..'. You a ball and threw it up stair, and Kyu Rin actually ran after it like a dog. But eventually, she missed a step, and fell down the stairs. Chunji, who was standing right behind her, fell together with Kyu Rin, and ended it all with Chunji on top of her. Doojoon, who saw everything, grabbed Chunji and growled. 

" Heey! No PDA!" Doojoon said, making his sister and Chunji blush in embarrassment. You suddenly heard sobs and your neck started wettening. You turned around. Myungsoo.

" Y-Yaah, oppa? Are you crying?" you asked and hugged him, while he cried in your neck. Infinite looked up from the phone, they were holding and stared at the visual, guiltiness spread over them. 

" Yaaa, Myungsoo, we're sorry" Hoya said, and gave back Myungsoo's phone. Myungsoo kept crying and hugged you tighter. You dragged him into your room, to calm him down a bit. 

* Changjo's Pov*

I still had my arm around Jin Ri, as she held around my waist. We watched the drama till Bam noona dragged him into a room. 

" You think they're having some fun up there? If you know what I mean..." Niel said creepily, enough to already creep out 2ne1 noonas, M.O.D noonas, Big bang hyungs, Infinite hyungs and Beast hyungs. I smacked the back of his head, hard. 

" Ya, hyung! They're blood related!" I said. 

" Still..." he muttered. 

*YOUR POV*

You sat Myungsoo on your bed and patted his back, while he was sobbing. 

" Oppa... Do you mind share what you have in thought?" you asked softly. He sniffed and nodded. 

" Na Eun rejected me. Not in the friendliest way either. And I really liked her. Bummer" he said sad. 

" How can she say no to that?" you said and pointed at his face. " I mean. The looks of our Kim relatives are quite rare! How the can she say no?!" 

He chuckled and pulled you into a hug. 

" You always do that! Make me smile, all the time! Even if I die, you always make me smile. The Dark Slicer's power!" he said. You softened at his speech and kissed his cheek. 

" That's not the power of Dark Slicer. That's the power of family-love" you said and smiled. His eyes got smaller, as he was starting to cry again. Your eyes widened, in panic. " No, no, no! Don't cry! Oppa, don't cry! You dare cry?!"

" BUHUHUU!!! HOW DID I GET A SO NICE DONGSAENG?!" he cried and hugged you while crying about you're the best and such stuff. 

" Y-Yaassh!!! OPPA! C-Caan't b-.. breath!" you panted. He loosened the and dragged you out, only to find the rest of Infinite, eavesvaping. Sunggyu turned to Myungsoo with an angry face. 

" Why didn't you tell us, Myungsoo-ah? Why her but not us?" Sunggyu asked disappointed. 

" She's my cousin" Myungsoo answered confused. 

" Well, we're you're brothers, Myungsoo. We must know what's hurting you. We'll have pain with you" Sunggyu said, making Myungsoo cry again. 

" H-hyuuung...~!"

" Awww, maaan. I've already stopped him from crying, but you turn him back to a waterfall" you said. You watched the group hug each other. " Aish.. Stop being so emo, and let's get down and watch some movies".

You dragged the group to the cinema room, only to see the other 5 gangs preparing for the movie.

*****

You watched the Ghost Rider, but eventually, everyone fell asleep. Till next morning...

**************************

HEELO... Sorry for late update. I was zzziiickk so I couldn't update, mianhe. But here it is! A long a chaapter!! Hope you enjoyed it!

  

Interseenttningg... 

Yeaah.. That's Palli Palli Yong Palli

Hey, to you, to you, to you noow!

AHAHAHA.... SUNGGYU'S faace~AHA lab'em..

Anyway,,, Please subscribe, comment and keep on reading!! BAAAI!