Guilty

I might be TWO-FACED, but I'm not a

As you woke up the next morning at the hospital, you thought of how much L.Joe is going to be hurt. You knew how much you're going to regret it, but this is to save him. Wearing this, you stepped out of the hospital. You may think ' Did you have spare clothes in the hospital?? O.o'... Hehe... Yes. You've taken some clothes with you and put them into your omma's closet for a while, in case that you fell asleep when you were watching her... like now.

The way to the school wasn't long. Once you entered, you saw M.O.D waiting patiently by your locker. You smirked at them, fist bumping Kyu Rin.

"Hey, chica. Looking dark as ever" Hae Ryu said as looked you up and down. 

" Isn't that why they call me ' Dark Slicer'? " you asked. They chuckled at your responds, but then they shut up as a figure came closer to you. 

" Hey, _____" L.Joe said as he was about to put his arm around your shoulder but you slapped his hand away and glared at him, making him look confused at you. You just shrugged and went to class as the bell rang, leaving your gang members and L.Joe dumbfounded. As you already had sat down on your seat, L.Joe came in the class room and sat down next to you. 

" Hey, ______. Are you mad at me or something? Are you mad cause I left you alone yesterday?" he asked as he nudge you. You snapped his hand away and glared at him. 

' I'm so sorry, L.Joe. I have to do this. I'm so sorry. Please, just stay away from me T.T

" Don't touch me" you said through your teeth as you clenched your jaw. He backed away with his brows furrowed in confusion.  

' I'm so sorry, L.Joe. Once all of this is done, I'll make it up for you. I'll explain everything. Just please... for know. Stay away'

Under the whole lesson, you could feel L.Joe's stare, which made you more and more guilty.

****

For the rest of the day, you've been glaring and ignoring L.Joe when he was calling for you or wanted to say something to you. When your members asked why you were being so mean to him, you only change the subject so you the feeling of guilty wouldn't increase.

'I'm so selfish...'

In the cafeteria, your members AGAIN asked why you were mean to L.Joe, which you dodge by changing the subject. 

" Uhm.. LOOK! Pudding!" you said as you pointed at the bar of food. Jin Ri, your curious dongsaeng, noticed that you always changed the subject when L.Joe was mentioned. While the other went of to get some pudding, Jin Ri leaned closer towards you, as her one brow was raised. 

" Unnie, would you tell me why you don't want to talk about L.Joe? Did something happen?" she asked quietly, afraid herself that someone would eavesdrop. Your eyes widened at her question.

'Why must she be so freaking smart and curious?!

"Eh.. N-nothing. I-it's n-nothing, really. I'm just tired" you stuttered, and sure... you hated yourself for doing that. She sat back, relax mode on with her police/suspect-face on. 

" Why are you stuttering, unnie? Why are you so nervous?" she said, trying hard to get the words out of your mouth, since she knew how you were. A girl who would never reveal herself. 

" I-I'm not s-stuttering..." you stuttered. 

"Yes, you are" she said plainly. Aish... this girl..

" Alright! I'm caught..." you said and pouted as you watched her doing her 'Success' dance.

She's a very good dancer, but she uses that as a success dance? 

"Babe, noo... Just... No.." you said as you shook your head in disbelieve. 

She sat back down as almost everyone gave her weird looks, while snapping her fingers like  ' Biatch Puuhlease'

" So why are you so emo~?" she asked making you glare. You looked around just to see your other gang members skipping happily towards you with pudding in both of their hands. "I'll tell you later, 'kay?" you said quickly before you slumped back into your chair, acting like normal. She did the same.

"What were you talking abouut~?" Ah Ra asked cutely. 

"Ohh, nothing. We were just playing the whisper game" Jin Ri lied, making you want to explode from the laughter you're holding in right now. 

"Okaay~?" Hae Ryu said, but she shrugged it of and gave you one of her puddings as Kyu Rin gave the maknae hers, since Ah Ra was too stubborn to share her pudding. 

"Heey~" Kyu Rin started, with full of pudding.

"Heeey~" Hae Ryu said as well, with full of pudding. 

"Heeeeey~" you said.

"Heeeeeeeeeey~" Ah Ra's turn. 

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey~" Jin Ri said while giggling. 

"Aww... This was fun~" you said putting a spoon full into your mouth.

" Hey" Kyu Rin said again.

" Ohh.. Don't say we're going through that again" Jin Ri said.

* L.JOE'S POV*

_____ have been kinda... mean to me today. Hmm... Maybe it's just her time of the month.. Girls... 

*NOONE/______'S POV*

" Not thaaat, you old ahjumma. What about we go to the EXO 24/7 ?? Ya' know. Just battling with other kids.. Just for fun ya' know" she Kyu Rin suggested making Hae Ryu glare at her.

" Well, technically, you're older than me. So... let's be old ahjummas together!!" Hae Ryu said, making you others break into laughter... Well that didn't last till Teen Top suddenly showed up in front of you.

" Hey, noonas!" Ricky and Changjo said while waving. Changjo went to sit next to his sister, which was also next to his crush, Jin Ri. And Ricky went to sit with his crush, Ah Ra.

"Uhm.. Hey, ______" L.Joe said and waved. With so much guilty, you rolled your eyes, stood up and went out of the cafeteria, leaving L.Joe with a  sad face. 

'Please, don't come any closer... please... Don't show that face. Smile... please, L.Joe... You're doing this to hard for me'

You ran up to the roof top and sat down by the edge, not caring a about how high it is. You stood up, and with all your might you screamed.

" WHY, L.JOE?! WHY?! WHY MUST YOU DO THIS SO HARD?! I'M DOING THIS FOR YOU, YOU PABO! BUT YOU DON'T SEEN TO UNDERSTAND! WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I LIKE YOU?!" you yelled while tears strolled down your cheeks. " But you wouldn't understand, cause I'm such a selfish person. I do all my might to keep you away from this, but you only seem to come closer every time I do something bad...!" you lowered your voice.

Would you tell me why you would do that, to a person you like?

________________________________

SOoooo... YOU're being mean to L.Joe, huh? Shame, Shame, Puppy-shame....

Who do you think other than you, is on the rooftop?? Were you busteeed? Is it Teen TOp? Is It M.O.D???! OMG!! SO EXCITInG! HUHUH...

Tell me... Are you againts ChangJoe? 

     

 

      

AH

AH!! BYE~YUUmm... CHUUCK!! <(^3^)>