Just A Teaser

I might be TWO-FACED, but I'm not a

You came back home as L.Joe said that he wanted to follow you. The awkward silence annoyed you so you started a conversation.

"So..." you started of.

"So..." L.Joe said.

"So..." you said again.

"So..." he said as well.

"Okay, this is really annoying me." you said as he chuckled.

"Yeah. Uhm.. ______?" he asked. You looked up at his brown eyes as a sign to tell you.

" You know I actually have a crush on Dark Slicer. Ever since I saw her with her samurai with 'No Mercy' written in it." he said. You blushed as you realized that he was talking about you.

"R-Really? Wow... thanks. Well I like your hair. Purple.. My favorite color" you said as you eye-smiled him. He chuckled at what you said and smiled sweetly at you.

"Really, then I shouldn't change my hair. Uhm.. One more thing"  he said.

"What's that?" you asked and looked up at him curiously.

" Why did you leave M.O.D?" he asked.

"Uhm..." you gulped. You didn't know if you should tell him or not. You have only known him for 2 days. 

"You don't need to answer of you don't wanna!" he quickly added. You gave him a smile.

"It's okay. I wasn't mad at M.O.D or anything, it's just... My younger brother, Zelo... Our omma was in a plane accident and got in coma. The only thing that keep her alive is the oxygen mask. Our appa left us because he thought that he couldn't bare the pain and he couldn't take care of us alone anymore. Omma has been in coma for 5 years now, and still haven't woke up yet. Since Zelo were only 11 years old then, he experienced something that horrible at very young age. At school he got bullied. Rumors about omma is 30 years out, or she is actually dead in hell but her brain is still going, and appa left us to another woman, pained Zelo so he started doing.... horrible things. He started of by cutting himself, but then he tried something more dangerous, like jumping off buildings or hang himself. After I heard this from by elder brother, Jay, I left M.O.D to take care of Zelo since I'm the only one who can stop him. Now... I don't know this guy, but he's the leader of Red Skull. He threatening to take of omma's mask and kill my brothers and appa. Even though my appa left us, I still love him. He just left so he could heal the pain in his heart. I joined back in so I can save the people I love." you said as a tear strolled down your cheek. L.Joe stopped you from walking and grabbed your chin and turned it so you faced him. He wiped away your tears with his thumb and gave you a tight hug. You got shocked, but in the end, you snuck your arms around his waist. 

" I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked that." he said softly as he pulled away from you, stopping the good feeling from flowing through your body. 

"It's okay. Sometimes, it's good to let it out." you said. You started walking, but on the way L.Joe suddenly grabbed your hand. You looked away as you blushed, but you didn't realize that he wasn't trying to hold your hand, but to stop you. He quickly nudge you.

"______... Isn't that....?" he asked pointing at your house. You looked horrified at the scene. The door was bashed open. The gate was broken down as the two post, which was at each side of the gate, were tagged with red spray paint. 'Red' was on the first post and 'Skull' on the other. 

"... No, no, no, no..." you cursed. L.Joe quickly dragged you with him inside the house to see all the vase shattered, table up side down as well with the chairs and... Jay under the couch, groaning in pain. 

"OPPA!" you yelled as you made your way through the furniture on the floor and tried to whip back the couch. He opened his eyes.

"_-_______?" he asked as he cough a little blood. You heard a groan upstairs together with a loud thud. All of your eyes widened as you thought of the same thing. 

"Zelo" you said in unison. As a lightening you sped up, up-stairs and searched every room for Zelo. A loud thud was heard once again, coming from Zelo's room. You quickly bashed up the door only to see Zelo on the floor, bloody. The window was wide open, so your quickly ran over and searched for any trace. You quickly ran back to Zelo.

"Zelo! Can you hear me?! Zelo!" you yelled as you shook him. He suddenly shot up and cough some blood. He groaned as he held down to his stomach. 

"Noo...na" he whispered. What got your attention was a paper piece in a pool of blood. You grabbed the piece of paper, but before you could open it, foot steps were heard. quickly you hid it behind your back as you look up at L.Joe who had Jay's arm around his neck. 

"Oh... my.. gosh" L.Joe mumbled. He lied Jay's on Zelo's bed as he tried to help Zelo up as well.

"Should we call the ambulance?" he ask. You nodded as you stood up, walking over to the bed. He grabbed his phone in his pocket and called the ambulance. 

****

Soon the ambulance came, as they helped them into the ambulance. As you arrived in the hospital, L.Joe held your hand as you were trembling, of what happened to your brothers, and scared of what it said in the letter. 

"Calm down, ______. It's okay. They're safe now, right?" L.Joe said as he put your head on his shoulder. You nodded slightly and looked down at your hands, which was intertwined with his. You asked the nurses to register your brothers in the same room as your omma's.  You were sitting in a little couch as you rested your head on L.Joe shoulder. The thought of the letter came in your mind, so you quickly made an excuse.

" I'll go to the toilet" you said. You stood up and made your way to the toilet and quickly locked the door. You digged into your pocket, as you searched for the letter. You found it and opened it, trembling as you read it.

Was he talking about L.Joe? But... He wasn't my boyfriend... hmm..

You folded the paper again and stuck it in your pocket as you made your way out again. You bit your lip as you thought of a way to keep L.Joe away from this, while walking toward L.Joe who now have fallen asleep on the couch. You brushed away the hair from his hair and exclaimed his furniture. His pink kissable lips and his slight pick cheeks. You touched his lips for a while, trying as hard as you could to resist from pecking it. But.... no. You couldn't. Quickly, you gave him a light peck. He begun stirring in his sleep, but he finally opened his eyes to see your face just inches away from his. You gave him a sweet smile. 

"Hey..." he said with his y, husky voice.

"Hey... You should get home now. It's late, and your omma is going to be worried" you said as you fixed his hair. He smiled.

" You're right... But what about you? You wanna come?" he asked as he stood up. 

" I'm fine. I'll rather be here, to watch them... just in case" you said and gave him a little smile. 

" Alright... I'll be going then." he said as he made his way to the. Before he was out, he grabbed your hand and quickly gave you a peck on your cheek. 

" Be careful, alright? If you need something, call me" he said, and then he was out. You closed the door, and slid down it, touching your cheek as you pouted.

" How can I keep him away if he's like that? Hmph... Sorry, L.Joe... But I have to do this. For you" you said silently for yourself as your burried your face into your knees.

____________________________________

THANK YOU FOE' READING!! Please subscribe, comment and keep on reading!! LAB YAAHH~

HAHA! You won't get it!! :P

L.Joe and Changjo at the back... obsessed!! x.x 

EVERYBODY! DO THE TEEN TOP SHAKE!!! HAHA! LA LA LA LA LA LA!!!

   

   

   

HAHA!! LOVE THIS KIDS! SO CUTE!! ANywayys!! SARANGHE!!! BYE~YUUM