Fight

I might be TWO-FACED, but I'm not a

A/N: First of all, I just wanted to say SORRY because I'm not really good at making action chapters T.T Forgive me


You had already danced and danced, and you really had fun with L.Joe. But the thought of where Red Skull possibly could be, didn't leave your mind. You had turned your head around whole night, looking for some Red Skull, that you're neck was starting to hurt. And everytime L.Joe asked if there was a problem, you would just smile and shook your head.

" Is something wrong, Bammie?" L.Joe once again asked and grabbed your shoulders. You nervously shook your head, and looked around.

" Nothing's wro-" 

As you were about to say a sentence, you quietly trailed off as you saw a shadow by the door. It wasn't a shadow from one of the students. And you didn't have a good feeling about it. 

" Is something wrong?" he asked again. You looked up at in panic, which he saw.

" Byunghun, go to the rest of Teen Top, and if you meet some of the M.O.D members, tell them to meet me" you said, and tried to push him away from you.

" Bamm-" 

You stopped him, by kissing him on the lips, and he responded. He pulled you closer by the waist, before you pulled away and rested your forehead on his. You breathed slightly on his lips, and whispered, " Go..." 

He immediately went away quickly, to find his friends. You sighed and looked at the door, before you took off and went off find your friends. You quickly went to the food table, to find Hae Ryu, and there she was. You grabbed her by her hand, causing her to stop eating and look at you.

" Red Skull... They're here" you panted, and her eyes went wide. She threw her cookie in a random direction, and took your hand.

"W-What?!" she squealed. She quickly lead you towards the dance floor, " Let's find the others!" 

As you were desperate looking for the others, you suddenly crashed into someone, and the 5 of you fell down. You quickly stood up, only to see that it was the rest of the M.O.D.

" Unnie!" Jin Ri squealed, and you waved. As you heard a pierce scream, the music stopped and a sound of shattered glass was heard. You in  M.O.D turned your back on each other, and pulled your weapons out, causing the students around to gasp. Teen Top appeared with Jay and Zelo behind them.

" Get the students out of here!" Kyu Rin told them, and they obeyed. Soon enough, a familiar figure came up, together with some other men in the back, wearing a red skull mask.

" Melody... Of... Death..." Red Skull's leader said, in a tone that made you wanna vomit, and you could feel Ah Ra shiver next to you. 

" Red Skull..." you said in disgust, and the man only chuckled dryly. He clapped his hands together, and you made yourself ready for action. 

" Happy to see me again? Last time I took your friend... Now I'm gonna take you" he said and laughed, causing your glare to harden.

" Let's just get this done" you said in a cold tone. 

" And it will end with you dead" he laughed, and you striked as you ran towards him with your samurai. He just stepped to the side while laughing, and your sword went right next to him. He smirked as he got a grab on your samurai and your arm, then broke it from your grasp.

You turned around and elbowed him in the back, and he stumbled forwards. You turned around, but he had sent a kick and it landed on your stomach, causing you to groan. 

"" you cursed as Red Skull's leader landed another punch, causing you to fall. As he was about to give you a kick, you took the opportunity to roll between his legs and kick his back. While you were handling the leader, you took a glance at the others. 

Jin Ri was swaying her Hideki Daineko around, causing the sharp end to hit the ones surrounding her. Hae Ryu was running and jumping of stairs, surprise-attacking some men with her Black Sai like an assassin. Kyu Rin was stabbing men with her Kamas, and it was really no mercy. Ah Ra was cutting some head, giving big slashes and pain with no care at all. This was Melody Of Death. 

" Give it up, Bammie. You know you'll die, and your blood is in my hands!" Red Skull's leader taunted as he was swaying his gun. This guy could actually win. H had a weapon, but yours was lying on the floor. Your breath was deep and fast, still you glared up at him.

" Never" you said with a smirk, and he stopped swaying the gun, and aimed it at you. 

" Your choice" he said, and he fired. You quickly went down, but he didn't give up that easy. He quickly moved his hand, and fired towards your direction. And you rolled to the side, before you kicked yourself up. 

" You brought more people than we have in our part of the fight. Coward" you said, and he fired towards you again, but you did a cartwheel, and the bullet went right next to you. What he didn't noticed was that you were nearing your samurai. 

" You're faster than I expected" he said through his gritted teeth, causing you to smirk. 

" You're crazier than I expected" you said back, and kick away his gun. Your next move was unexpected. You you gave him a Forked Lighting kick, which hit him right in the face, followed by a Teeth of Tiger throw. And he went down. Quickly, you ran towards your samurai, as he was rushing to get to his gun. As the both of you got a handle of your weapons, you turned around and he had his gun aimed at you, and you had your sword directed to him. 

" You're fast." he panted causing you to chuckle.

" You're disgusting" you retorted, and and ducked as he fired a bullet. With a quick move, you were facing his back. Quickly ran towards him, kicking his from his back to head, and then you made a salto and landed on your feet. 

" Can I ask? Why are you even doing this ?!" you asked coldly, as you were going in a circle. 

" You have to repay for your what your father did!" he said and pointed the gun towards you. 

" What did he do?! WHY LET IT GO OVER MY FAMILY?!" you yelled, and pointed the samurai towards him. 

" He stole Moon Hee from me! And since you're his manufacturer, you can pay me back by your life!" he yelled, and fired, and you swayed your sword, but he dodged it.

" My mom? What does omma have to do with this?!" you yelled, and turned around so you could face him. You quickly sent him a punch, but he still dodged it, and took your arm. You tried to squirm yourself out of his grip, but he was too strong.

" If Min Kyung didn't confess, Moon Hee would still be mine! But yet... SHE CHOSE HIM AND NOT ME!" he yelled out in rage, and fired another one. He took something out of his belt and put it in the gun. He reloaded. 

" You really are sick!" you said swung your samurai, and it actually hit his arm. Even though he was bleeding like hell, he still fought. 

The other members had been taking down a lot of men right now and they were getting tired, but they still stood on their legs. The men was bit by bit dying or fought down. Just then, Teen Top came in. And they had Infinite and B.A.P behind them. You made eye-contact with L.Joe before he nodded, and made the rest go help the girls. We had outnumbered Red Skull. Or that's what you thought. Since you were still in daze, you didn't see the incoming roundhouse kick, and you were sent down. He laughed evilly while holding you down with his foot on your chest.

" HAHA! You think you can beat me?!" Red Skull's leader laughed and snapped his fingers. And with that, in came about 80 other men in a red skull mask. " You see, ________. I'm unstoppable

" You won't be that for long" a voice said from behind the leader. The leader was about to turn around, when he got kicked down on the head by L.Joe. L.Joe helped you up, while you were staring at the leader in case he was attacking. 

" He seems to be unconscious... Let's go help the others before he finds us" L.Joe said, took your hand and dragged you away. He stopped, and pulled you in for a kiss, which you responded to of course. Your eyes widened at the sight behind him. 

" WATCH OUT!" you yelped as a guy was about to bang L.Joe's neck with a baseball bat. Which it did. And since his pressure point in the back of the neck, he went weak. And the grip on your hand loosened. As you were about to attack the guy who hit L.Joe, Red Skull's leader suddenly appeared and took L.Joe. 

" YOU ING BASTARD! LET HIM GO!" you yelled at the leader and made yourself to take that bastard down, again. 

" Why~? It's bad to hit someone~!" he teased, and you gritted your teeth. 

" He has nothing to do with the anything! The fight is between us! NOW LET HIM GO!" you yelled in rage, and was about to attack, when he pulled out a gun and loaded while pointing it towards L.Joe head. His head was wobbling, but he was still awake and weak.

" B-Byung... hun" you whispered with your eyes wide. 

" __..._-__....___" he whispered back while his eyes were closing, but he held himself awake. 

" You don't want to hurt your little friend here, don't you?" he taunted, and as a little move you were trying, he would put his hand on the trigger. 

" Don't... No." you said as tears started filling your eyes. 

" Aww... Why? Do you care about this guy? Do you possibly... love him?" he said in a tone that made you wanna chop his head of. Your silence took he as a yes. " Then it would be a reason for me to destroy him"

Your eyes widened, and the tears rolled down your cheeks. You locked your eyes with L.Joe as his eyelids was slowly dropping. And you starting shaking your head along with your whole body.

" Aw... Don't cry! You'll meet him... When I kill you t- AAAAAAAH!!!" the leader fell, releasing L.Joe. You quickly ran towards L.Joe before he hit the floor, and watched as Red Skull's leader once again fell on the ground with a knife sticking up from his back. You looked up in shock and met eyes with Zelo. 

" Noona" he whispered, with eyes big as golfballs. 

" Zelo-yah.." you smiled. You had succeed to beat Red Skull.

" WE DID IT!" Ah Ra cheered, and hopped into Ricky's arms and kissed him. Ricky turned red, but cheered as well. You chuckled and turned your attention to L.Joe who was slowly falling into coma, " Byunghun oppa!" 

" ________" he said with closed eyes, but he was smiling and caressing your cheek. 

" It's okay, oppa... We'll get you to hospital..." you whispered, as you were helping him up. You were supporting him with his arm around your shoulders, and your arm around his waist. Suddenly you heard a click, then followed by a familiar, dry chuckle.

 " You really think it would end with a happy ending? HAHAHA! You're wrong! It would end... like this" Red Skull's leader said, and with that. He pulled the trigger and the bullet went flying towards you. Somehow, L.Joe woke up, and pulled you behind his back with him in front of you. But you acted quick. 

" NO!" you screamed. With a quick move, you switched your positions, so you were in front of L.Joe now. You quickly took out your samurai and threw it. The samurai hit the leader's chest. And the bullet went through yours. And you fell down.

" ___________!


ANNYEONG! Sorry for late update! I haven't been using the computer for a while, just on the phone... So.. JWESONGHAMNIDA~ 

:O what do you think would happen with Bammie?! Sorry, readers for ruining your hopes... But it's just that I've already planned the ending so... D:

Yes, Forkes Lightning Kick and Teeth Of Tiger is real names on kicks. I had my cousin here who did Taekwando... So, If you're wondering what kind of kicks they are, and you don't want to search it, here it is;

Forked Lightning Kick: Kick low, with your back facing the person, and then turn around and kick to the face :3
Teeth of Tiger kick: You jump, and trap someone's head between your feet, and then do a twist and fall down :3

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT! and oh.. You don't mind clicking the upvote (only if you can/want) do you? AND OH! Wait for my next update!! 

so.. BYE~

Ooohh..