Found ya!

I might be TWO-FACED, but I'm not a

Next day you got woken up by Zelo as usual and changed into this. You ate your breakfast with your brothers and went out of the house afterwards. While sitting in the car on the way to school, you all sang to B2ST's Breath. You finally reached your school, and all of you went out to meet your fan boys and fan girls. As always you went to your classroom with your book and eyes sticked to your book. Today was a little bit weird. Today, the girls wasn't the one who was screaming, but the boys. You didn't mind them, but suddenly you bumped into a person. 

"Yah! ! SEE WERE YOU ARE WALING!" the queenka, Hyuna (PLEASE DON'T BE MAD AT ME, 4NIAS!) yelled slapping the book out of your hand. Her gang, 4Minute stood in the back, snickering at what their leader just did. You kept your poker-face on and bend over to pick your book and slowly walked away.

"Gosh... In front of us she's so , while with her brothers, she's all oh-so- sweet... No wonder her dad left her. ing two-faced ! Just like her mom!" she said. You dropped your book and turned to her. In rage, you grabbed her collar, slamming her down to the floor, sitting on her. Your face were just a few inches from each other, and you sweared you could see the fear in her eyes. The passerby-students stopped walking or talking with their friends and started at you. 

"You dare talking about my mom, huh? Well, let me make this clearly for your stupid, little peanut-brain. My Life? You. Don't. ing. Now. A. Thing." you hissed slamming her head onto the floor for every word."  And neither am I going to tell you about my life. And one more thing, miss I-Know-Every-ing-Thing-And I'm-So-Popular-I-Can-Badmouth-Every-One-Because-I'm-A-Queenka. I MIGHT be two-faced, but I'm not a ." you continued. You got of her, picked up your book and left 4Minute and the passerby-students dumbfounded. You went to your class, ignoring your teacher's greeting and sat quietly on your seat. L.Joe who were sitting next to you and Chunji, who sat behind you, stared at you but you didn't mind them. 

"Good Morning, class!" the teacher greeted.

" Morning, Seonsangnim." The class just sat lazily in their seat.

"Today, we're having 4 more new students. But this time it's girls! Please come and introduce yourself." the teacher said. In came 4 very familiar figures and faces. 

Oh... my.. MOD...of ..

"Annyeonghaseo! We're M.O.D!" they said in unison and bowed.

"Yoon Kyu Rin, here!" 

"Park Hae Ryu, in the building" she said and made a peace-sign.

"Choi Ah Ra, the visual! Buing~ Buing~" 

"Woo Jin Ri, the real maknae".

Your eyes widened as your book fell out of your hands and on the floor making a loud 'BANG'. Kyu Rin just smirked at your sillyness. 

"Thank you. Now you may choose your seats." the teacher said. They nodded and went to sit; next to you. Kyu Rin sat behind L.Joe, next to Chunji. Hae Ryu sat in front of you. Jin Ri sat next to Hae Ryu, which was in front of L.Joe. Ah Ra sat next to Kyu Rin. 

(HAHA!!... Made it myself. )

You still had your mouth open. Hae Ryu smirked at you and closed your mouth.

"Close your mouth. You don't want that handsome guy next to you, to kiss you, right, dongsaeng?"she said.

"U-unnie..." you whispered. She winked and turned around to concentrate. You looked at Jin Ri who was giving you a poker-face while waving. You turned around to see Kyu Rin waving and Ah Ra waving madly. You smiled awkwardly and waved before slaming your forehead on the desk making L.Joe and Chunji look at you weirdly.

****

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!*

Kyu Rin hurried over to your desk and smacked the back of your head, shocking the other students. 

YAAH, BASTARD!" you yelled as your head shot up and gave the smacker a death glare, but your eyes widened at the person who actully smacked you.

"YAH! Is that how you greet your unnies and dongsaengs? HUH? What the fudge have Jun Sun oppa fed you?" Kye Rin scolded while giving you a nuggie. 

"U-Unnie! Hae Ryu unnie! Help! Ah Ra! Jin Ri!" you yelped. Jin Ri and Ah Ra just exused themself with a smile.

"Sorry, unnie. But you kinda deserved since you left us only leaving your bra which you forgot in the washing machine." Jin Ri said while Ah Ra was only nodding. You reddened as L.Joe and Chunji were right behind them with a awkward face. You pointed at the 2 awkward standing guys, secretly.

OMG....

They turned around and suddenly Jin Ri screamed. 

"Oh, my gosh! It's Chunji and L.Joe from Teen Top!" Ah Ra screamed. You looked confused the the 4 which was Ah Ra, Jin Ri, L.Joe and Chunji.

"You... know each other?" you asked. The two maknaes nodded.

"Oh, yeah. We kicked their asses last month because we thought they were kidnapping a old ahjumma, but it turned out that they only helped her over the road" Hae Ryu said while rubbing the back of her neck. 

"W-wait? M.O.D? How do you know her?" Chunji asked while pointing at you.

"She's an... or WAS an ex-member." Kyu Rin explained. 

"WAS? What do you mean about that?" you asked confused. She put an arm around your shoulder and smirked.

"Because you're gonna raise your blade with our's" she said.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???"

_________________________________________

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ Yes, Sir! I'm one of a kind~

SORRY!!!!! MIANHE!! I've been so busy!! T.T  But here's a short update!! Hope you like it!!!!!! And.. WOW!!! Thanks for subscribing!!! :) KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!~ GOMAWO!! THANK YOU!!! HAHA!! Heee~