Helpless

I might be TWO-FACED, but I'm not a

*L.Joe's POV*

" ! Ow?" I growled as Niel placed the medicine on my cut. Those ing Infinite. Woohyun? , no. Whorehyun. 

" Sorry, hyung" Niel mumbled and just continued to pour the whole medicine into my cut. 

" Those ing Infinite. The hell? Just storms into a classroom and grab a person, then beat him up to his unconscious. Who the does that?!" I asked angrily, basically to my self. 

" And you!" I said and pointed towards the rest of Teen Top. " You just stood there, like nothing was happening! THE ?!" 

" Hyung, you deserved it! Jay and L is practically Bam noona's family. They got kinda pissed. And Woohyun hyung... He has a MAJOR crush on her!" Changjo stated and sat on the couch, I was lying on. 

" Don't say her name. You know why, don't ask" I mumbled and looked down at my badly injured hands. Even though I hate her, it still hurts to know that she only used me. Chunji chuckled and patted my shoulder.

" For not so long ago, you were practically fanboying when you heard her name." he said, making Changjo laugh. I scoffed and kicked him off the couch. 

" That was till I found out that she used me." I said angrily. Whenever I recall that incident, it always make me more angry. To know that I actually loved her, but she just used me, giving me fake hopes. But why... Why did she do that? W-Wait.. Ahh.. Huh.. So she is one of many, es. She's all like them. Well, if it's that what she wanted, I'll bring it. 

* NOONE's/ YOUR POV*

You groaned and woke up and stared up at a couple of brown eyes. 

" You're awake! Good! Dongwoo made food! Go down and eat" Woohyun said happily and skipped out of the room. You sat up, and looked around. You were in a white room, some pictures hanging here and there, a closet on the other side of the room, a balcony and of course. The infinity symbol which was on the ceiling. You stood up and went downstairs, only to be greeted by the smell of delicious food and a bear hug from Sungyeol. 

" YOU SLEPT IN 5 HOURS! YOU MUST BE HUNGREY! COME ON~" Sungyeol said and dragged you to the dining table where the rest of Infinite was sitting. Delicious food was in the middle. You looked at the 9th chair which was next to Jay and Woohyun, and sat down. 

*****

You were done eating, and just waited for the others to get finished. You played a little with a knife, cutting in the middle of your fingers. You went faster and faster, as Infinite's gazes went towards you. 

" Yah, Bammie~!" Woohyun said, trying to stop you before you hurt yourself. You looked up at him, and accidently stabbed your hand. 

" AWW!! FWAK! asdfghjklqwertyuiomnbvcxz....." you said as you held into your now bleeding hand. Their eyes widened, as Sunggyu smacked the back of Woohyun's head. 

" Nice work, bro. You just got her bleeding" Sunggyu said and went towards cupboard, looking for the first-aid case. 

" Awww... Mianhe, Bammie~! I didn't mean it!" Woohyun panicked, shoved everyone out of his way, and held into your hand. You chuckled and softened at his worryness.

" It's okay, Woohyunnie oppa. It doesn't hurt at all" you lied and gave him an assuring smile. Sunggyu grabbed your hand and placed the medicine on the deep cut. 

" AWW! ! Yah! Kim Sunggyu! Are you trying to get yourself to hospital or something?!" you yelled, as your hand burned in pain. Infinite started to chuckle. 

" Yeah.... It didn't hurt at all" they mocked you earning a death glare from you. 

" How am I going to get in hospital?" Sunggyu said and blinked at you with his VERY small eyes. 

" You want to know?" you said, and slammed your uninjured hand on the table. He flinched and stuttered something you couldn't here. 

" What was that, Kim Sunggyu?" you asked and cupped your ear. 

" I said, asdfghjklkjhgfsaeeee~" he said, still not hearable. You ignored it and turned your gaze up at the others.

" Hey, _______! It think it's better for you to go home now. It's late and you have school tomorrow. If you don't sleep early, you're going to be tired when you wake up" Jay said and looked at his watch.

" Noo~, Sherlock!" you said sarcastically, making the rest laugh. Your brother blushed and turned around with a pout.

" Anyways, I think someone have to follow you home-" Jay said, but was soon cut of by Woohyun.

" I'll do it~Meeee~ Woohyun! Meee~ I wanna do it!"

" Alright, then. Woohyun hyung. Just, don't get her injured anymore" Jay said and pointed at the puppy, sternly. Woohyun nodded, grabbed your uninjured hand and dragged you out of the house.  He stopped in front of you and crooked down. You looked confused at him, but he just gave you a light chuckle.

" Hop on!" he said and turned his head back. You pouted before you climbed on his back, circled your arms around his neck and buried your face in his neck. 

" You know, I can walk by myself! I'm not a baby" you said and looked at him from his side. He looked at you by the corners of his eyes and smiled. 

" I know. I just wanted to" he said and turned back to the way. You looked at his shoulder, then your eyes widened.

" Yah! Oppa! Why the heck to you have teeth marks on your neck?!" you said and pulled his shirt down to see the wound more. His eyes widened as he cursed under his breath.

" I-it's nothing! Don't worry!" he assured and laughed awkwardly. You raised a brow on his, kick your legs down from his arms and put him on a headlock.

" Really?" you asked and looked at him as he tried to struggle away from your grip.

" Y-yeah! NO WORRIES!" he lied again, flying his arm everywhere. 

" You sure? Cuz' I woke up, and went to the kitchen to drink something, but noticed that noone was home!" you said and shrugged your shoulders, like you didn't know anything. 

" Aw.. " he cursed. He looked up at you, then back to the ground and smirked. " Would you let me go if I tell you?" 

" I don't know, Namster. Wouldn't you just coward of and run away?" you asked and smirked. He shook his head. 

" Alright!" you said, and let him go. He suddenly ran of, but you quickly grabbed his wrist again, and put him in a head lock. 

" HAHA! You really think to escape from me?! You really think I'm that stupid?" you said and pouted. 

" Aww.. But it was worth a try!" he said and smiled. Your arm tightened around his neck. " Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow! Yah! I can't breath!"

" So.. Would you tell me?" you asked. He hesitated at the first, but he gave up. 

" WewenttoyourclassandtookL.Hoewithusandbashedhimup~! ButhegotsavedbyTeenTop! LET ME GOOO~!"

Your arm released him as you still were in shock.

" YOU WHAT?!" you yelled, earning glares from strangers. 

" Sorry, but Infinite insisted!" he said and crossed his arms. You slapped his arm, and stared at him in disbelieve. 

" You know what? I'll just ignore it. Just forget what I said about me waking up. Maybe just a dream! Yeah, a dream!" you said and started walking faster than Woohyun. 

" Wait, wha-"

" OH! HOME~!" you exclaimed as you saw M.O.D's house only a few blocks away. You ran towards it with Woohyun panting behind. 

" Y-yah!... How... Wow.. You're fast!" he said while panting. You knocked on the door, and out came Kyu Rin, and surprised you with a bear-hug. 

" YAH! KIM ________! WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL US?!" Hae Ryu scolded from behind while holding into a tree spoon. 

" My phone went out of batteri!" you explained. Jin Ri and Ah Ra came down the stairs and smiled at you.

" Hey, unnie! I heard that Infinite beat L.Joe-" Ah Ra said, but you interrupted her by singing and pressing your fingers in your ears.

" It wasn't real! I just ignore it! And maybe sleep~" you said and went up stairs. 

" SLEEP?! She's been sleeping in 5 hours!" Woohyun said and looked at the rest of M.O.D. 

" Hey, it's Kim ________ we're talking about." Jin Ri said making them chuckle. 

" Yeah, she's jjang!" 

*******

Next day, you woke up by someone bursting through your room.

" UNNIE~! WE HAVE 30 MINUTTES ON US!" Ah Ra yelled, jumping in your bed. You quickly sat up and stared at her with wide eyes.

" 30 minutes?! ~!" you yelled and ran into the bathroom and quickly changed into this. You quickly ran out of your room and down the kitched and ate up your food. 

" HMPHG! ( EAT!)" Kyu Rin said and took a spoonful of cereal. 

" HMMHPENG ( I'm eating!)" Jin Ri said and quickly chewed before she ran to the sink and put her bowl there. All of you ran out the door and ran as fast as you could to the school. 

" We can still make it!" you said as you ran while looking at your watch. You all watched in horror as the gates closed.

" NO, NO, NO!! Don't closeee~!" Hae Ryu said and grabbed the air.

" Hey, didn't Daesung oppa said that they climbed up a tree?" Jin Ri asked and searched around for the tree. Ah Ra pointed towards a bended tree and quickly ran to it.

 " Hurry up!" Kyu Rin said and smacked your . You groaned and stepped on the side of the tree, holding into a branch and made a salto over the fence. As the same went to the others. 

" That... was too easy!" Ah Ra said and crossed her arms. You all shrugged it of and went to class as the bell rang. 

" Alright, class. Page up at 250 in your history book!"

*******

*RIIIIIIIIING!*

You quickly packed your things and went to the rest of M.O.D. You had it a LOT more comfortable in class than the other times when L.Joe glared at you. He didn't even look at you once! You and Jin Ri skipped to the cafeteria and went to your table where... L.Joe and the rest of Teen Top sat. You looked at them weirdly, but they only gave you a weak smile. You looked at the table next to yours, where the rest of 4Minute stayed silent and HyunA kept talking.

" Hey, noonas!" Changjo waved and slid next to Jin Ri. 

" Bammie noona~ Is it okay if L.Joe hyung sit with us today? He wanted to!" Changjo whispered into your ear. You just nodded and sat down next to CAP. You peacefully ate your food, and glanced a little on L.Joe, who just gave you a weak smile. 

' Did I just see things, or did he just smile?'

You ignored it and went back to eating. 

* RIIIIIIIIIIING!* 

You all went to the class again, but you remembered that you forgot your phone in the cafeteria. 

" Hey, I forgot my phone in the cafeteria! Just go, I'll come later!" you said and ran. As you ran past the janitor's closet, a pair of arms dragged you by the waist. Your eyes widened, and your screams got muffled by a hand covering your mouth.

I'm helpless...'


Soo!! Who do you think it is?!?!?! YOU'RE BEING... kidnapped? gangsternapped? HAha! I'm sorry I skipped a LOT of things here, but I just wanted to come to the point... So.. MIANHE~ *Bow*
Anyways! THANKS YOU SOOO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPORT! And this is a shout out to my dongsaeng, Meowwy and my BFF who is reading this fanfics... Hey Mabbie~! :3

Would you like Woohyun to sing for you? ^.^

  
  

AHAHAHAHHHA!!! Aish... Laughed my off *__*



 

Alright, SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND KEEP ON READING!! Thank youu~