Hurt

I might be TWO-FACED, but I'm not a

*Next day*

You woke up as the alarm clock went on. You groaned in annoyance, grabbed the alarm clock and threw it out the window, which was open. 

YAH! ________! DID YOU JUST THROW THAT DAMN ALARM CLOCK OUT OF THE WINDOW?" Kyu Rin yelled from the other room. 

" YEAH! GOT A PROBLEM?! THAT THING IS ING ANNOYING!" you yelled back.

YAH! KIM __________!! I USED MONEY ON THAT!" Hae Ryu yelled from her room, which was right in front of yours. 

CAN'T YOU JUST ALL SHUT UP?!" Ah Ra yelled. 

" YAH! CHOI AH RA! YOU DARE?!" you and the two elder ones yelled.

Mianhe~!

50 minutes till school starts, unnies!" Jin Ri yelled from the hallway. 

" 50 MINUTES?! !" you jumped out of bed and quickly went to your bathroom and did your daily routine, in double speed. You went back to your room, and changed into this. You burst out of your room at the same time as the others did and ran down the stairs. Well... Just until Jin Ri, who was at the back, tripped and fell over Ah Ra, who fell over Kyu Rin, who fell over both you and Hae Ryu, causing the gang to roll down the stairs instead. You groaned at the heaviness of the 4 who was on top of you, also groaning in pain. 

" JIN RI!"

" Mianheee~"

*******

You ran out of the house after eating your breakfast and went to school, like lightning. 

* RIIING!*

 Just in time, you reached your class and went to your seat. Chunji greeted you with a smile, a more sweeter smile to Kuy Rin. L.Joe on the other hand, was having a make-out session, with HyunA, who sat on his desk. While kissing, L.Joe looked up at you teasingly and winked. You scoffed at your disgusting sight and sat down, ignoring your surroundings and let the pain ease up a bit. Tears started filling your eyes, unknowingly. You hid your face in your arms and cried, slightly. 

' Someone... stop them. Please. It hurts

The teacher came, in and fake coughed awkwardly to the kissing "couple". 

" Miss. Kim HyunA. I think it's better if you go to your own class, so you won't disturb mine" the teacher said, making the other students go 'Oooh!!'. HyunA blushed, and gave L.Joe one last peck on the lips, before she went out of the class.

'Thanks, seonsaeng-nim'

" Alright, page up at 257, please"

*******

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING*

The bell rung, waking you up from your slumber. 

" Yah, Kim _________. Get up, we wanna eat" Kyu Rin said and pouted. You blinked at her with your slightly red eyes and faked a smile. 

" Alright. Let's go?" you hooked your arms with Jin Ri. Jin Ri gave you a worried look, like she knew, you've been crying under the lesson. 

" You okay?" she asked and brushed your hair. You faked a smile, and she knew how fake that was, and nodded. 

" Why wouldn't I be?" you asked. She opened to talk, but you cut her of by dragging her towards the other 3 that was walking way before you. 

" Hey, wait up!"

******

You weren't in the mood to talk, nor eat as the couple sat right next to your table. You heard them bad talk about you, the incident with Woohyun that day, etc. The ChangRi couple noticed that your aura went darker, and they started to get worried. 

Did you see her that day? She was like all over Woohyun! She's such a ..."

" I know, but good to know that someone is a little sane here.

, , , , , , ... I don't even know if that word can describe her". That went over. Tears uncontrollable went down your cheeks. You didn't bother about HyunA, but L.Joe.. Lee Byunghun. He... it hurt, very much. 

" You don't like her anymore, right oppa?"

Never in my life time, again. She used me right?

" Sh-shut up..." you muttered under your heavy breath. 

I hate her

With that, you slammed your hands in the table and stood up, causing the students to stare at you. You bangs covered your eyes, and you could taste the metallic taste when you bit your lip hard, trying to prevent yourself from breaking down right in front of the whole school. 

" Omg... Did she just do that to attract attention, or something?

I told you. She's a "

" SHUT UP!" you yelled. You were trembling. 

" U-unnie" Jin Ri's trembling voice said, trying to reach your hand. You quickly wiped your eyes and ran out of the cafeteria. You didn't hear anything but your sobs and your shoes, tapping the floor after you heard Jin Ri and Changjo's yell. As you didn't see your way, you bumped into someone chest and fell backwards. 

" Mianh- Bammie?"

You looked up and met eyes with you one and only, Myungsoo oppa.

" Oppa..." you mumbled. He got down and hugged you as he saw your tears. You hugged him back, and cried into his chest. 

 

*Myungsoo's POV*

_________ were done crying, and was sleeping peacefully on my back, as I was on my way to Infinite's hide out. I knocked on the door as I was standing outside the mansion. The door opened, revealing Woohyun. 

" Oh, hey Myungs- Bammie...?" he trailed of as he saw his big time crush, sleeping with puffy eyes and the back of her cousin. Ohh... Everyone could see his crush love for _________. Everyone but ________. It's sad, that she can't return his love as she loves the hell's bastard, L.Hoe

" Help?" I manage to said, more than a question. He went over and carried her, bridal style to the couch. He her hair a bit, before he turned to me with a serious expression. 

" What happened?" he asked. 

" I don't know. She bumped into me, while crying." I said and sat down on the couch, trying hard to not touch the fragile body. 

" Hey, Woohyun hyung! Who wa-". Jay appeared with Sunggyu. And then the rest of Infinite. 

" What happened?" Sungjong asked, as he brushed away ________ hair from her face. 

" We don't know. She bumped into Myungsoo, crying." Woohyun answered for me, and all I could do was to nod. 

" I bet it's that ing L.Hoe again" Dongwoo said and clenched his hands. Everyone in Infinite saw ________ as a sister... Well, everyone but Woohyun. They could be overprotective sometimes, but they cared for ________. 

* Geunyoreul jikyora~ Naratji mothage~*

" Yobeseo? BWO?! She's here at Infinite's. Alright. Thanks for the information, Ricky. Annyeong". Jay hung up, and clenched his fists. " Dongwoo bet right"

" ! This time...You can't stop me" Woohyun said angrily as he made his way towards the door. This, Woohyun... The one who's broken, to see his love broken for another man. This isn't Woohyun. It's the Nam Woohyun, with the baseball bat. 

" It's alright, Woohyun. We won't" Sunggyu said and went up to the younger one. The leader grabbed his baseball bat and patted Woohyun's shoulder. " The rest of Infinite's backing you up" he smirked.

Woohyun smirked at what the leader said and looked at the rest. I held into _______'s hand, and then stood up with my baseball bat. 

" We're doing this, Infinite style..." Sungjong said darkly. Ohh, this guy is soo scary, when he's not... Pretty Sungjong. And with that, we made out way to _________'s  school. 

******

As we walked towards M.O.D's classroom, with an dark aura around us, baseball bats in our hands and angrily hell like eyes, passer-by students stared in awe, as one of the most powerful gangs, was in their school. Girls gossiping, guys in fear and some even wet their pants. We reached the classroom, and Woohyun burst open the door by kicking it with full force. 

' He could've just opened it like a normal person would do... but.. He's Woohyun. He fight's for the one's he loves'

" Oh... It's you guys. What do you want?" the teacher asked as he placed his chalk down. M.O.D's head shot up, as they looked up at us in shock. In shock that we were here. In shock that we were holding into baseball bats, each. In shock to see us so devilish and dark. Without a word, Woohyun stormed up to the smirking L.Joe and grabbed him by the collar. 

* Woohyun's POV*

" Ohh... What a lovely surprise! It's ________ -boyfriend, Woohyunnie!" L.Joe said sarcastically. I growled and inched their faces closer.

" Listen here, L.Hoe. You don't know what you've done to ________, or how much you've hurt her." I said, and I could slightly see the worry in his eyes. " I care for her, and I'm ing tired of you making her cry. Now get your ing with you. We're doing this as men." I growled. I pushed him towards Infinite, and they grabbed him and took him out of the class room. 

" NO! LET ME GO!" he yelled, trying hard to struggle away from their grip. But no use.... 7 guys holding into 1 short guy is... well... enough for us to twist his heart to death. Before I closed the door, I bowed to the teacher, with a respectful manner. I learn a lot from the Kim sibling, seriously. 

" Thank you for your time, seonsaeng-nim. Please continue your lesson. And class. Don't do drugs. Hwaiting" I said casually, giving them the hwaiting sign. Then I wen away, closing the door like nothing's gonna happen. Well... That's what you think. 

______________________________________________________________

ANNYEONG!!!! Thank you sooo.. MUCH FOR SUPPORT!! Just.. wait... 

Me: * KICK TWIN' BRO IN THE * WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!
Twin bro'; UWAA!! I'm SORRY!!
Me: And you're older than me? WTF happened? You fell or something?
Twin bro: I'm only older then you by 3 minutes...

OKAY!! Sorry! Thank you for subbing and commenting and reading!! You're jjang!! Awesome!!

Solly... no gifs today :((