Back

I might be TWO-FACED, but I'm not a

PREVIOUSLY ON ' I MIGHT be two-faced, but I'm not a :

"WAS? What do you mean about that?" you asked confused. She put an arm around your shoulder and smirked.

"You're gonna raise your blade with our's" she said.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???" 

****

"What 'WHAA~?'?. You're joining us again." Hae Ryu said sternly and pointed at you like a parent.You looked around to see Chunji and L.Joe still looking awkwardly at you. You grabbed your members arms and dragged them away so others couldn't hear you.

" Listen. I'm sorry I left you guys without any trace and stuff. I wanted to take care of my bothers. I wanted to take a break away from violence. I wanted a break from Dark Slicer. After the incident... I can't seem to leave Zilo anymore..." you said. Jin Ri sighed and grabbed your shoulders and faced you so you looked straight into her brown eyes. 

" Unnie, we know you wanted to take care of Jun Sun oppa and Jun Hong-ah. We know you wanted to take a brake, but since we all danger everyone in our life's we couldn't do anything but stay. But you unnie have the hardest time of us, so we let you leave and have a happy life. Unnie, you can never leave Dark Slicer, and you know it your self. Cause she's always in here..."  she said pointing to your heart. " ... and forever she will be there. But that is not why we're asking you to join us again. We're asking because of your family, unnie. They're in danger... and so are you" she continued but whispered the last part. Your eyes widened, and your hands grabbed her shoulder as you shaked her. 

"What about them? What happened? Why are they in danger?!" you bombared with quiestions. Ah Ra ripped you apaert and grabbed your shoulders, same way as Jin Ri did and shaked you to snap out of it.

"Unnie, listen well. This gang... they stormed into our house one day and repeatedly asked where your family were. We couldn't do anything but lie. We told them you were in Japan, but somehow, someone already told them that you were still in Korea. They gave us this paper and said that we had to give it to you" she said and handed you a folded paper. You grabbed it and unfolded it to reveal the not. Your eyes started watering at the threat.

You curled the paper into your fist and clenched your teeth together. With so much cold and hatred you looked up at them and cracked your neck.

" I'll raise my blade with your's. But this time, I won't be ______ anymore. I'm The Dark Slicer." you said coolly. Their eyes widened and you swore you could see L.Joe's and Chunji's eyes to. 

I guess they heard.

"Chinjja? YEESSSSSSSHUUU!!" Kyu Rin cheered. you smirked and left with your members. L.Joe and Chunji still stood there with their eyes wide open.

- L.Joe's POV-

She's Dark Slicer. The Dark Slicer. The one and only with her samurai and mask. Her samurai with 'No Mercy' written on it? OMGEEEE... I.. think I'm falling for heeeeer~ Heeeee~. 

I hit Chunji on the arm so he snapped out of his trace. He quickly looked up at me before storming together with me to the other members. 

***

"HYUNG! C.A.P HYUNG! RICKY!! CHANGJO! YOU HAVE TO HEAR THIS!" Chunjie yelled from the other side of the hallway to the other one where C.A.P, Ricky and Chanjo stood in a group. They turned around with a weird look on their faces.

"Gang... M.O.D... here.. school...Dark... Slicer" Chunji panted. His hands rested on his knees as he bowed. 

"Wait.. Hyung. Did you just said that a fang from abroad, and while drinking beer, it fell in a pool. You found out that the fang belonged to a shark. And you asked it to be a little nicer? Whuuut~? That's just random" Ricky said. I and Chunji looked at him with a weired look. Chunji gained the air he needed and spoke.

"The gang M.O.D is here in our school. They're in our class. Their ex-member ,_____ also known as Dark Slicer, who is now in their gang again, is L.Joe's big time crush. You remeber when we saw them 2 years ago while we were in a street fight? They helped us but they left after they knocked down Block B. They're heree~!" he said, and the last part with a high pitched tone. " They're heeeere~ Heeeee~" he said, but know with a very low tone. Their eyes widened, Changjo choked on his own saliva, Ricky couldn't fit a airplane inside his mouth and C.A.P's small eyes are is almost as big as a golf ball.

"You serious? M.O.D? OMEEGEEE... I LOLOLOVE THEM!! I'm SO Totallt into Jin Ri! She's the maknae as well! Omg! I love her hair! Like-" Changjo suddenly fan boy-ed. That is really crazy. He's so silent and like all of the sudden he's.... fan boy-ing. WOOOW.

"W-what? Don't tell me you don't like anyone! Ricky hyung told me once that he ADORED Ah Ra noona!" he said. And by that Ricky screamed and yelled as he ran after the maknae. 

" Speaking of Ah Ra... Isn't she Changjo's sister?" C.A.P asked with a O_o look. Chunji nodded in agreement.

"But I can't remember Changjo say anything about having siblings." he said. Suddenly Changjo popped up from my back.

"I havn't say anything about that, that's why. But I have 3 other siblings. I'm the youngest, Ah Ra noona, TOP hyung and then Hye Yoon noona, the eldest" he said while giving us his eye smile. I choked on my saliva.

"TOP in Big Bang? Ah Ra in M.O.D? You in Teen Top? Your gangster family, really" I said quietly. 

"Well, not my eldest noona. She's a designer" he said. I sighed in relif but exaled again at what he said next. " Weapon designer!" 

OMGG......

"Ohh... my... sheep" I heard Ricky mumbled. Sheep? O.o

-Your POV-

I went home with my gang and went straight up to my room and then into my closet. I moved the clothes away to reveal the samurai sword hanging on the wall stand. You took it up and slid it out of the case.

" I guess I'll be using my baby from now on, right?" you said. You looked up at your members who were smirking.

***

Later that night you went to the dark side of Gangnam to fight the badass gangsters. You, as the Dark Slicer, was dressed into this

                               

Next to you were your beloved members, and in front of you were Big Bang. 

"I see Dark Slicer is back, huh?" Jiyong said coolly. Hae Ryu popped up behind him and smacked him on the back of his head.

"Oppa, stop acting cool. You don't fit it" she said. Jiyong put his hand over his head where Hae Ryu hit him and pouted cutely.

"Of course I do! That's why we're 2nd most fierced gang!" he pouted. 

"And why are you not in 1st?" she asked with a raised brow. He just pouted cutely with his puppy eyes.

"And I don't thing you fit aegyo either, oppa. Disgusting..." she said and walked away. Jiyong started trumping his foot hard on the ground while sobbing. You clapped you hands.

" And that, my ladies and gentlemens, is G-Dragon!" you said as you walked away. You looked over at Top, who were scolding Ah Ra for wearing too cool clothes for a cute girl like her. 

"______ noona!" someone yelled. You turned around to see Seungri with a big grin on his face. 

"SEUNGRI!" you yelled as you ran to him with open arms.

"NOONA~" 

"SEUNGRI~!"

"NOONA~!"

"SEUNGRI~!"

"NOONA~!"

"DAESUNG~"

You stopped and started weirdly at the guy who just popped up between you and Seungri.

"DAESUNG-AH!" you yelled and squiesed him in a big hug. Seungri pouted but then joined the group hug. 

"You're going to forget us? Wooow... Soo nice of you~" a voice said sarcasticly. You turned around to see Taeyang, TOP and G-Dragon with their arms wide open. You chuckled and pulled them into a hug. 

"Noona, can I touch your sword?" Daesung asked out of the blue. 

"No" you asked plainly.

"But-"

"No"

"Why~?"

"No"

________________________________________

SARANGHEYOO!!! I LAB YOU...!! So here's a long update for you!! :) 

No Gifs todaaay :( Sorrehh