Love

I might be TWO-FACED, but I'm not a

"Would you tell me why you would do that, to a person you like?"

You eyes widened, and you turned around to see... Jin Ri leaning on the wall. You sighed in relief and sat back down on the ground, Zelo-style.

"Would you tell me, unnie?" she asked as she sat down with her legs crossed. You sighed while you run your fingers through your hair. 

" Alright, but promise me you wouldn't tell anyone. Not even the rest of M.O.D." you said with a stern look. She nodded and came closer to you. You looked around just for sure, and jumped of the roof top. Jin Ri's eyes widened as she quickly crawled to the edge to see you sitting on a terrace just a few meters down from the roof top. 

She sighed in relief and climbed down the ladder. 

"Would you tell me now?" Jin Ri whined. You nodded and patted the spaced next to you, which she understood. She sat down and rested her chin on her knees.

" The leader of Red Skull..." you started of as you watched the city through the railings. She tensed up a bit and straightened her back as he looked curious at you. " Yesterday L.Joe followed me home, but our house was... It... The door was bashed open and so was the gate.  They broke into our house and bashed my brothers up. They're in the hospital now. But, anyways, when I found Zelo in his bedroom, I also found a piece of  paper in a blood pool. When I came to the hospital, I read the letter. It was from Red Skull's leader. It said that I should keep L.Joe away from this or else Red Skull would do the same they did to my brothers, to L.Joe. And that is why I've trying to ignore L.Joe, even if how much it hurt from him or me. I like him so much... I wouldn't want him to get hurt, just because of me..." you said slowly. Youl looked up at her, only to see her eyes full of tears.

"Jin Ri? A-are you crying?" you asked surprised. She nodded and wiped it away, in a cute way.

"I-it's soo.. ROMANTIC!!!" she said and tears strolled down her cheeks. Your eyes widened at her actions. She wasn't like this. 

'Is she an alien or something?? O.o'

"W-who are you, and what have you done to the Jin Ri I know?" you asked scared as you poitned at her. She chuckled and wiped away her last tears.

" Maybe it is Changjo's hug from yesterday that effected you so much, that you became more sensetive!" you said as you put your fingers on your chin like you were thinking. She blushed and slapped you in a super, girlish way. 

"Unnie~ Staahp~" she whined as you kept teasing her. 

" Just admitt it! You like him!" you said as you laughed. 

" N-Nooo~!" she said and crossed her arms. 

" Then okay. Cause you know the prom next month? I heard that So Hyun was going to ask him to be her date.." you lied. So Hyun already have a date. 

" Then I should probably ask him before she do!" she murmured silently, but you heard her. You clap you hands together and pointed at her.

" I kneew iiiiit~! You like Changjo~! You like Changjo~! Jin Ri likes Changjo! Changjo and Jin Ri, sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" you sang happily as you did your victory dance. 

 

" W-well... After hearing your story, I don't think you like L.Joe, unnie" she said and looked up at you with closed eyes. You stopped and looked at her confused. She suddenly opened her eyes as a big grin apeard on her face. " YOU LOVE HIM!" 

Your eyes widened as you reddened. But you didn't refuse it. You kinda... did. You loved him. No, erease that. You love him.

" You didn't deny... OMG, UNNIE?! YOU LOVE HIM?!" she suddenly yelled. You bit your finger and nodded slowly.

"B-But! How- When? Whhaaat?!" she asked. You were about to answer her but...

* RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING*

... the bell rang, signaling the students to come to class now.

" We should get going... Come on" you said as you begun climbing the railings. She nodded and climbed up behind you. You got on the roof top, took her hand, and together you ran to class.

*****

You sat in class, you rested your chin on your plam, as your arm got supported by the table. Once in a while you could see L.Joe's sad stares. You straightened up your back as you hung your head low as you were trying to prevent yourself from crying. 

* RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING* 

School's over, and you told your gang members that you'd be offing to the hospital. On the way to the hospital, you bought some Chocolate Chip Cream and some Berlin Waffles.

You opened the door, 268, which your omma and your brothers were in. 

"Noona!" Zelo yelled when he saw you comming. You smiled at the sight. He was wearing a hospital gown, his hair was a mess and his arms were stretched out as he closed and opened his hands, looking like a giant baby. Jay were also in a hospital gown as he was watching TV. 

"Heey~ I bought some drinks and waffle!" you said and showed them the Starbucks plastic bag. Suddenly, Jay shot up from his lying position, into the same position Zelo were in. A giant baby- pose. 

" Me~Me~Me!! I want! I want!" they whined as they closed and opened their hands. 

" Aigoo, omma! did you see that? Your sons are giant babies!" you said as you looked at the sleeping figure of your omma, who's was still on coma.

Hmph....

__________________________________

Herrooo~ HeHe... I'm sorry.. This is kinda a short update with a lot of pictures, but I'll update tomorrow as well, so it would be kinda a whole chappiee... Arrasoo?? Anyways!! Thanks for reading!! Please, wait til next chappie, subscribe and comment !! :)

Soo... sehksiii !! X.x

Sorry... Only one gif for today :( My PC is screwed up.. :(

PC: ERROR! ERROR! SHUT DOWN! WAKE UP!! SORREEE~!

Me: OH NOOO~ I WAS KIDDING!!! YOU PIECE OF SH*T!