Necklace

I might be TWO-FACED, but I'm not a

A/N: Heyyoo~guuyss!! Just making an author note, soo you won't get confused.

THIS-  Is when someone is thinking..alright? Just for this chapter, cuz' it's alot of thinking in the flashback-thingy. And..yeah..That's all. Enjoy the chappie!


You stared at the wall, tears rolling down your cheeks and holding into Byunggie, you lied on the hospital bed. M.O.D was there, looking at you worriedly, but still, they didn't know the reason why you were like this. Zelo and Jay sat on the other end of the room, in their bed as they watched you with worry in their eyes. You closed your eyes as the scene that happened earlier popped in your mind.

* Flashback*

" _______, I'm sorry. If I ever did something wrong, I'm sorry. Just don't be like this, please." he said as his voice cracked. This hurt you so bad, but this is for him anyway. You roughly pulled your arm of and glared at him.

" You didn't do anything." you said coldly. He looked confused.

' Don't be sorry... I should be sorry...'

" But why are you like this? Why do you keep ignoring me? Why are being so cold? Why?" he asked as the tears dropped.

' I do this for you, you pabo! I love you!'

" Do you think I want to be with you?" you asked cold, and y. He looked startled at what you just said. " Why should I want to be with a player? I can find any kind of guy. A better guy, than you. So why should I?" you said coldly.

' You're the only guy I want to be with, L.Joe. Please'

" But I thought you liked me... I thought we had something..." he said as his voice cracked and tears kept pouring down.

' I still think that, L.Joe. I don't like you... I love you'

" HAHA!! Then you ing thought wrong. Why would I like you? I just used you so HyunA could stop being so y and over confident about you" you said, y style.

' I'm so sorry, L.Joe. I'm lying. HyunA doesn't have anything with this to do. I'm doing this for you, even though it hurts ing much'

He looked down, hair covering his eyes.

" You used... me?" he whispered.

' no'

" Yeah..." you answered plainly, but it really hurt you, much. He looked up again, with teary, angry eyes.

' Please... Shout at me, ally you want, as long as you're safe'

" I hate you, _______" he said angrily. This time, you were startled.

' Please... jebal... no. Did I... do to much?'

" Wha-"

" I SAID I ING HATE YOU, ______! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! " he shouted angrily, tears poured out of his eyes, and ran of. Your tears rolled now as your mouth were slightly open.

' no, No, NO! I REGRET! I DON'T ING CARE ABOUT RED SKULL! I LOVE YOU, PABO! DON'T DO THIS!... I love you, Lee Byunghun '

You fell down on your knees and cried your heart out.

" I LOVE YOU! jebal... why? Lee Byunghun... why?!" you yelled and cried. Your head became heavy and everything spinned. And with that...you fell on the floor. Byunggie started barking, as he was trying to get help while your arm were over the dog's tiny body. Jay and Zelo must have hurt the little dog, and came out, startled at the sigh of their beloved sister on the floor with tears still running down her cheeks.

* Flashback end*

Tears started pouring down your cheeks as you cried into Byunggie's warm body. 

I shouldn't have... gone to far. I just wanted him to stay away from me. Not... hate me..

Jin Ri pulled you into her embrace. Hae Ryu, Kyu Rin and Ah Ra came into the hug soon, as they comforted you. 

" I think you should get some fresh air, ______-ie" Hae Ryu whispered into your ear. You nodded slightly and stood up, supported by your sister-like- friends and went to the back of the hospital where it was a big tree, surrounded by grass and other flowers. 

   ( The sight)

You all leaned against the tree, and heard your silent sobs.

" Do you want to tell us what happened, unnie?" Ah Ra asked and brushed your hair away from your wet face. You sighed and buried your face in your knees.

" I met L.Joe in the hallway after leaving you guys. L.Joe left, just after I did, right?" you asked, and they nodded. " Well, he went to the hospital, and I don't know why. But he started apologizing. I told him that he didn't do anything, and I only used him to make HyunA stop being such a . I thought he would just stay away from me... Well, I thought wrong. He said that... he hated me.." you said, but trailed off, and a pair of new tears filled your eyes. " I SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT! I DON'T CARE ABOUT RED SKULL! WHAT THE CAN THEY DO?! HUH?! WE'RE ING ON THE FIRST OF THE LIST OF MOST FEARED GANG GROUP! WHAT THE CAN THEY DO?!" you yelled as you threw stones at the river.

" _____! STOP!" Kyu Rin yelled as she tried to calm you down.

" UNNIE! I LOVE HIM! OTTOKE?! WHAT SHOULD I DO, HUH?!" you yelled and threw a couple of more stones into the lake.

" YEAH! YOU LOVE HIM! AND ISN'T THAT WHY YOU DID IT?! TO SAVE HIS LIFE! You made him give up your love, so you could keep him safe. _____, that's what I call true love." she said and shook you. You put down your hand which was filled with different types of sharp stones. Your hands started bleeding, as you kept clenching you fists with stones in it. 

" U-unnie... Ottoke..? I just gave up the guy that understands me the most. The guy I actually really liked..." you said as you rested your head on Jin Ri's shoulder and looked up at Kyu Rin. Hae Ryu your hair, Kyu Rin comforted you by singing lullabies and Ah Ra was picking something from the ground.

" Hey, unnies! Look at this!" Ah Ra shouted while holding something in her hands. Curiosity took over, and all of you 3 other unnies and Jin Ri went over to her to look. There she was holding into a heart shaped stone, tied secured, like a necklace. 

 

" What... is that?" Jin Ri asked. Ah Ra turned it around, and everyone gasped. 

' _____ and L.joe : <3  '

__________________________________________

HUURRR.. DURR.. PURR.. FURRR... LOLRLRLR....

Yeah... I'm.. finally updating!!! AND IT'S FREAKING EASTER HOLYDAY!! WOHOOHOO!!! :):):)

Take'em... Just take'em all...

AHAHAHAH!!! ERT MIND! OVERLOAD!DD!! asdfghjkl