The fight of Kim Siblings

I might be TWO-FACED, but I'm not a

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!*

The bell rang signaling lunch break after a boring class of English. You could all of it since you lived in the US for 7 years. Sighing you packed your things carefully in your bag. You had a feeling that someone were staring at you, so you turned around to have eye-contact with the purple haired guy. I shook your head lightly and went out of the class, reading in your book. A few people started bumping in you from behind, running to one point of the school. Someone tapped your shoulder. You turned around to see one of Zelo's classmates.

"_____-ah.... Zelo... Jun Sun... They're" he said while panting. He had his hand on your shoulder for support and the other hand on his knees. You shot up as soon as you heard your brothers name. You grabbed his shoulder so he could face you and glared cold at him.

"They're what?" you asked cold. 

"Zelo...Jun Sun... fight.. The Bullies" was all he could get out of his mouth. When you finally understood what he was saying, you dashed off like lightning to find your brothers. You pushed yourself through the crowd as hard as you could to see Zelo in a fist fight with one of the school's toughest bullies and Jun Sun were trying to break free from the grip of 5. 

"ZELO! OPPA!" you scream in horror as you saw all the bruises and cuts in their faces. They all stopped and looked at you.

"noona...I'm sorry..." Zelo cried and then passed out. You watched as the bully kept on kicking him in the stomach while your older brother was punched multiplies of times. Your blood kept boiling, your eyes flamed and your instincts to bash them up kept going in your head. You clenched your tight fist as your nail kept digging your palm. You bit your lip so hard that you could taste the blood. You couldn't take it any more. With a flash, you jumped on the back of the bully who was kicking Zelo in the stomach and grabbed his hair. Everyone in the crowd, even the bullies were surprised of your action. 

"WHAT THE IS YOUR PROBLEM, HUH?! WHAT?! ANSWER ME!" you yelled as you kept giving him jabs and blows in his face. He just smirked making you chainsaw his mouth of. The other bullies released Jun Sun as he fell, and went to help their friend. 

"Are you really that coward that 6 people have to get 1 girl?! Ha~! " you said quiet but cold as you pushed down the now unconscious while bleeding through his head. 

"! DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN BEAT US UP?"  one of the bullies yelled. You smirked evil-ish at them causing the crowd to gasp.

"Nope..." you said while crossing your arm confusing the bullies. "I don't think... I know" you said which scared them. They all came running towards you with a fist. You were ready to dodge them but a hand from behind your caught the hand. You turned your head just a bit to see the purple hair dude with a cold glare at the bullies. 

"I may be new here, but I already know who the es and tards are" L.Joe said cold while twisting the bully's arm making the bully yelp in pain. "It's you" he continued.The sound of a pop were heard and you knew exactly what that was. The shoulder was out of the joint. 

"AWWW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled while he were bending down. The other bullies got scared and back up immediately at the cold stare of L.Joe. He smirked satisfied at his work a turned his gaze down at you. Your eyes met his but you quickly snapped out of his gaze and turned your attention to your brothers. You ran to them and placed their head on your lap.

"Go get help" you said quiet to the crowd which they obeyed. They ran away from the scene and searched for help. 

 " Hyung! I heard what happ- Oh... " a blue haired guy said as he approached you. L.Joe turned his gaze from his friend to you.

"You okay?" he asked. You answered with a little nod before you turned your gaze back to your brothers. Your fingers traced their cuts on their lips and winced at how painful that have to be. The friends of L.Joe started picking up your brothers by their head and legs. You look up confused at them.

"We're helping you taking them to the nurse office. Those wounds have to be treated." the blond hair guy from your class said. You nodded and followed them.

***

You sat in the chair holding into Zelo's hand while resting your head on Jun Sun's bed when a nurse in the middle 30 came in. She had a white gown and her hair was in a high pony-tail. You look up at her with tired eyes as she fake-cough to catch your attention.

"Ehm.. What relationship do you have with these guys?" she asked. You blinked a couple of times at her making her uncomfortable then answered.

"My brothers..." you mumbled and then lied back your head on Jun Sun's bed. 

"Okay... Their wounds wasn't that bad, but they have to be cleansed with alcohol at least 2 times a day. I'll give you cream so their wound won't be infected. You can wake them up now, but let them rest once you get home. I'll be in the back if you need any help" she said then went to the back were the rest of the nurses are. You decided that home was a better place for them to stay. You turned to Jun Sun and shook him lightly.

"Oppa~ Wake up~ We're going home" you said. He groaned before he opened his eyes.

"______-ah? What happened?" he asked rubbing his head.

"I'll explain later, but right now let's get you home." you said before turning to Zelo.

"Yaah~ Baby... We're going home~" you said while shaking him lightly.

"Hey, that's unfair. How can you talk so sweet to him while I just get ' Oppa, wake up. We're going home'?" Jun Sun pouted while crossing his arms.

"What do you want me to say? ' Jun Sunnie Oppa~ Wakie, wakie! We're going home!'? " you said while faking a voice. 

"Hehe.. No.. That's just creepy" he said and shrugged. Zelo groaned before sitting up while rubbing his eyes. 

"Noona... Hyung.. I'm sorry.. I dragged you both into this" he pouted and looked down on his hands. You took one of them took them over your chest/heart.

"Yah~ Kim Jun Hong" What did we said about blaming yourself? You know what? We'll talk about this later when I get you both home" you said and dragged him slowly over the floor still holding his hand. 

"Noona... How do we get home? Hyung can't drive, cause he's to weak to do it, and either one of us have got the license." Zelo said all of sudden. A tap on yur shoulder distracted you from thinking. You turned around to face L.Joe who's face was just a couple of centimeters away from yours.

"Need a driver?"
____________________________

Yuuuup~ 2nd chappie!! WOOOHOO!!! WE SHOULD CELEBRATE!

I'll update as soon as I can for you, because you're thee besst, alright?

WEEEEEEE~!

AHAH!! Anyway! Thank you for reading! Sarangheyo~MUAAH! 

  

*Blink* Keke~