Black out

I might be TWO-FACED, but I'm not a

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING* (Lunch break)

Although you were smiling, it just concealed the fact that you were practically screaming inside. As you turned slightly to your left, where L.Joe was, you found him glaring at you. If looks could kill, you've been killed 1 000 000 times right now. You quickly packed your things, but you got pushed down to your seat again, as L.Joe passed you, by pushing you with his shoulder. You looked up at him who just gave a smirk, before he left to 4Minute. You sighed and slammed your head down to the desk. 

" Why must I be an idiot? Why me? Oh.. I'm dizzy... Nah.. Keep. On. Slamming. My. Hea-. I see stars!" you said as you slammed your forehead, hard to the desk. Someone pulled you up, and shook you hard, making you more dizzy. 

" Yah! ________! Stop that! You're going to have an headache if you continue!" Kyu Rin said and pulled you up on your feet. You quickly pressed your palm against the desk and supported yourself.

" I think you're too late, unnie. I can see 6 of you" you muttered as you sway down on the floor, sitting Zelo-style. 

" Ahh! We'll get you food!" Hae Ryu and Ah Ra said and ran to the cafeteria, before you. Kyu Rin grabbed Chunji's hand and smiled sweetly at him as Chunji blushed. Jin Ri supported you by taking your arm around her neck, and went out.

" Hey, noonas!" Ricky said with his mouth full, as he sat on a table in the corner. 

" What happened to Bam noona?" Changjo asked as he help you sit down. 

" She... had a mental breakdown just now. You don't wanna know" Jin Ri said and on her lollipop. Loud laughers was heard just next table. You turned your head around, to find HyunA clinged to L.Joe's arm. The rest of 4minute looked like they were faking their smiles. Obviously. 

" I know right! You should've seen her face when I poured the smoothie over her! Omg! Hil-ari-ous!" 

Changjo and Jin Ri hugged you on your sides, and told you to calm down. 

" Shhh.. Don't listen to them. They're just being childish" they hushed. Since you found out they where together, they've acted like they were your parent, though you were older than them. You groaned and slammed your head on the table.

" Can someone stop me from going over there and cutting her face off?" you said as calm as ever as you slammed you forehead on the table, hard, gaining many's attention. ChangRi grabbed you by your shoulders as you slammed harder, making you more dizzy than you already were. 

" ______, stop it! You're going to hurt yourself!" CAP scolded, you closed your eyes for a while, only for a hand to push your head, hard on the table again. 

Don't worry. I'll do it for her" a familiar voice said. The next thing you remembered was your name, repeatedly yelled and a angry Cap yelling at a person, before you out. 

******

"I she awake, hyung?"

" Aww, what the hell? We only got out of hospital, then she go to the nurse's office... Aigoo.. This girl"

" Hyung... Who did they said the one that did it again, was? It's was something with L... L Soe? L Hoe?" 

" ... You're kidding... L.Joe! That ing bastard! Do you know what he and 4Minute did to her this morning?"

" No... What?"

" They pou- Oh see! She's awake!"

" Yah! Kim Himchan! You better tell me later!"

" Woaah?! You have guts Kim Jae Sun! No formal? No Hyung?" 

Your eyes shot up as you heard your brother's name. 

" Oppas?" you asked as you looked around to see Himcan's, Myungsoo's and Jay's face. 

" Don't forget the dongsaeng!" Zelo popped out of nowhere. 

" Oh.. gahd... What happened?" you asked and sat up with the help of Jay. Their face suddenly hardened, and the aura around them became dark. 

" Ahh! Cuz'! I bet you have much pain inside you now! Why not take it out through the sword?" Myungsoo suggested, trying hard to avoid the question. 

" It's has something about L.Joe, isn't it?" you asked. They gasped.

" You heard?" Zelo sheepishly said while rubbing the back of his neck. 

" Yeah, I heard. Now get me out of this thing!" you said as you struggled free from the tucked blanket over you. The chuckled and let you struggle, before you accidently kicked Myungsoo of the bed, and he was holding into the blanket. The blanket went of, and you quickly got out of bed. 

" Ow?" Myungsoo said and stood up. You chuckled and flipped your hair to the back.

" Sorry, oppa. But you weren't any help either!" you stuck out your tongue at him, and he pouted. 

" Let's get you out of here. I'm totally freaked out of the injection thingys!" Jay said and shivered.

" Wow, hyung! The fierce wolf, scared of syringes!" Zelo teased, getting a growl from the elder brother. 

" Alright, let's go-" Himchan said, but soon got interrupted by the door, bursting open. 

" NOONA~! You remember me, right? I'm your cutie dongsaeng!!" Ricky said, while shaking you. You blinked a few times at him then shook your head, making him go;

" B-but, noona!! You have to remember me, at least! I'm your favorite!" Changjo popped from behind you. You smiled and chuckled lightly.

" Hey, Changjo!" you waved and smiled, only to cover the screaming voice inside. 

" Whaaaaat~? You remember him, but not meee~?" Ricky pouted. You chuckled again and smiled at him.

" Of course I remember you, Ricky." you said. He brighten up and beamed. Outside the nurse's office stood M.O.D and rest of Teen Top ( minus L.Joe) patiently waiting for you. 

" Unnie, you okay?" Jin Ri asked as you approached them. You nodded, but that was a lie. 

" So where we heading to?" Kyu Rin asked. 

" You guys go first. I'll go meet up with Super Junior" you said and smiled. " Alone" you quickly added. Their eyes widened while the gaped. 

" Super... Junior? Unnie, are you sure? I mean, they're practically 13 people against you!" Ah Ra stated.

" You really think they can go against the Dark Slicer? Besides, I really want to release my self" you said assuring. 

" See you, later, alright? BAI~!" you said, and with that, you ran to M.O.D's house. 

****

Panting, you approached the door and opened it as you got in. You were in the verge of crying, but you still kept your poker-face on and went to your room.

" Just a little more,______. And then you can stay crap" you said to yourself and went inside the bathroom. You took of your sticky clothes and went in the shower. You rested your forehead on the glass door while the water poured over you. 

After showering, you went back to your room and changed into this. You put on your mask and grabbed your samurai. You took it out of it's case and glanced at the silver beauty.

" I'll use you well" you said and put it back in the case before you ran out of the house. 

*****

" Dark Slicer..."

" Super Junior" you said as you glared at the 13 membered group in front of you. The wind brushed through your skin, which made it more intense. 

" I still didn't forget what you did to me, Dark Slicer..." Sungmin said and showed you the big scar on his arm. Yeah, you left it there with your sword.

" Aww... that little filthy thing? Dude, I bet you don't even have balls to go against me" you teased as he got more and more angry. 

" This really have guts!" Kangin said while pointing at you with your gun. 

~Only one shot! Only one shot!" you teased. Suddenly, the loud bang was heard and the bullet flew right next to your head. Only an inch away, and it hit your face. But still, you didn't flinch. 

" Is that the best you can do? Shoot? What a coward..." muttered, but he heard. Another loud bang came, and this time the bullet flew right towards you. You quickly, but calmly stepped to the side and watched the bullet fly across.

" Alright, es. This is war~" you said. You ran towards them, avoiding all bullets they were shooting and attacked them with your blade. At the same time, you were releasing your anger through the blade. Since they were 13 against 1 girl, they didn't go down that fast, but that was why you went up to them. You had all night to release what you had held in. You continued till midnight, but they still were up against you.

" I'm impressed Super Junior! Noone's haven't stayed that long against me as you did!" you said as you swept the blade across Yesung's arm, and he gave out a high pitch scream. 

" I'm kinda impressed as well! Maybe we'll take you down?" Siwon said, trying to shoot at you, but you kept avoiding them.

" Naah, I don't think you're that great!" you joked and pointed at his throat with you blade. " I'll go easy on you guys today. I'd like to fight all night long, only if you can stand it of course!" you said and gave him a jab on the face, then elbowed the one behind you in the face, that turned out to be Shindong. 

* Jin Ri's POV*

The rest of M.O.D and Teen Top and of course her cousins and brothers, watched _______ unnie fight against Super Junior. Somehow, she was going easy on them. I grabbed some popcorn of Changjo and smiled at him. 

" How long has she been here?" Niel asked and sat down next to CAP. Chunji looked at his watch them answered.

" 6 hours and 30 minutes" he answered and yawned. 

*BANG!*

We all gasped as we watched in horror. ______ unnie quickly turned around and made a kick to Donghae's face and draw her blade into his stomach. She went harder this time, and within a second, everyone was down on the ground, groaning in pain. Well, everyone but _______ unnie. She fell down to her knees as we heard her sobs. Eventually, she fell down and fell asleep. We were about to approach her, but a man suddenly came and carried her in his arms before running away. M.O.D's and Teen Top's eyes widened as we watched the man run away. 

" WTH?! ! RUN!" Changjo said and was about to run, but Myungsoo grabbed the end of his shirt. 

" It's... appa" Jay muttered and went away. 

" APPA?!" Teen Top and M.O.D and even Zelo said in unison. Himchan nodded and went after Jay. 

Her appa....?

 


Only one shot only one shot
Ireul kkwak mulgo deombyeodeureo one shot~!!!

Yeah! Another update... kinda boring.. but yeah! BEFRIEND MEEE~! WE CAN TALK!!! Because I'm a total loner~ D: 

 YESUNG!!!

Sorry, but these days, I will not be able to update much, since school started again... FUDGE THAAT!!  It's soo.. frustrating!!

Any other than me, that's a girl in a very young age that stands on a skate board??

The girl is you okaay?!!

Anyways!! Thanks for support!! Subscribe, comment and keep on reading!! Saranghae~<3 :)