Amnesia

I might be TWO-FACED, but I'm not a

The gangs had fought in over 2 hours now, still no stop, but you could see that Red Skull was slightly going weaker as you were more than them. You were fighting with a guy when you noticed that you couldn't see the leader. You quickly kicked the guy in his stomach, making him unconscious. Panting hard, you desperately looked around for the leader. You saw him skipping around the cottage with a bottle in his hand, then looking for something in his pocket with a huge grin on his face. Your eyes widened as he threw the shiny item to the ground, as it started to fire up. The smell of fuel filled the air, making you widen your eyes. Without thinking, you quickly ran into the cottage, looking for Woohyun.

" WOOHYUN OPPA! Where are you?!" you yelled as you desperately looked around for him. It started to get hotter each second. You coughed a little before you yelled out again.

" WOOHYU- !" you yelled as you tripped over something, or rather someone. You quickly crawled over to Woohyun, who was unconscious and tied up on the floor. His breathing was slower than usual, which made you panic more. You slightly slapped his cheek to wake him up.

" Woohyun oppa! Wake up! WOOHYUNNIE OPPA! Yah! WAKE UP!" you yelled, as tears trilled down your face. You looked around, squinting your eyes to see through the smoke. You quickly grabbed Woohyun by his shoulders and dragged him towards what you thought was the exit. The oxygen started to lack, and the air started to get hotter. You quickly took off your jacket, then grabbed Woohyun by his shoulders again, before dragging him. 

" HELP!" you yelled as you found out that what you thought was the exit, was only a window, not fitting either you or him through. You looked around for something to break the glass with. You sighed as you reached nothing but hot floor. With a swift move, you kicked the glass causing it to break. You coughed a little, before checking on Woohyun's pulse. It was starting to get slower, so you quickly put your head out and yelled with all your might.

" HELP!"

You coughed harder and took your head in, while hugging Woohyun from the back. You lied his head on your chest before a loud 'CRACK' sound was heard and everything became black. 

****

"BAMMIE! WOOHYUN!"

*sirens*

" Please step away! It's too dangerous for you to go in! It may be to late for you to save them now!"

" NO! ________! WOOHYUN! GET OF ME! DON'T TOUCH ME!! MY SISTER IS IN THERE!" 

" Sorry, but it can't be possible that they're still alive. The oxcygen is all down and the fire has taken down the hole cottage!"

You slowly opened your eyes as you heard cried outside. Your vision was still blurry, and a something heavy was on your legs. You blinked a few times before coughing. Woohyun was still in your arms, and the heavy thing on your leg was a block of wood. Even with your little and weak voice, you manage to call out for help.

" OPPA! HELP! 

* Jay's POV*

I was starting to loose hope. I looked around me to see the rest of us crying. I went over to Zelo and hugged him, trying very hard to stay strong for him. The police said that we should leave and rest. We were about to retreat, when I suddenly heard something faint and weak. A voice I wasn't expecting to hear ever again. 

"OPPA! HELP!

I stopped on my tracks and turned around towards the cottage with wide eyes. 

" Bam... mie" I mumbled. Zelo must have heard me and tugged on my shirt.

" Hyung... you're hearing things. Let's go home" he said, voice cracking. I brushed his hands of me and ran to the cottage again, ignoring the yells of firemen and police. 

" BAMMIE!" I yelled, only to be stopped by a fireman. He was holding around me, stopping me from going anywhere. I started to kick and hit him as I yelled.

" DON'T TOUCH ME! BAMMIE!" I yelled. 

" Sir, you'll only hurt yourself! It's no chance for your sister and friend to be still alive!" the fireman said. I looked at him, and cried. 

" NO, NO, NO! THEY'RE STILL ALIVE! BAMMIE! IF YOU'RE STILL ALIVE, GIVE US A SIGN!" I yelled. As I got no responds, I started to loose hope again. Maybe Zelo was right. I was just hearing things. But then, something hit my shoe. I looked down to see something I haven't seen in over 10 years. I brushed the fireman off me and picked the silver wolf-necklace up. I looked back up again, then at the fireman.

" BAMMIE IS STILL ALIVE! SHE JUST THREW THIS AT ME! BAMMIE!" I yelled at him and showed him the necklace. Zelo, Himchan and Myungsoo came up to me and looked down in my hand. They gasped and looked at the fireman who had wide eyes.

" FIREMEN! THERE'S STILL PEOPLE IN THE COTTAGE! THEY'RE ALIVE AND VERY WEAK! THERE'S STILL PEOPLE IN THERE AND THEY'RE ALIVE AND WEAK!" he yelled towards the other firemen. We backed up a little, letting the firemen with suits run into the cottage and save Woohyun and _________.

*Your/noone's POV*

You manage to throw the nearest thing you found, before you started breathing heavily. Next thing you remember, was that Woohyun was lifted of you and you were carried away in a pair of arms before everything went black. 

' Oppa...Zelo... M.O.D... Infinite... B.A.P... Teen Top... L....Joe'

You were taken in a trolley, and so was Woohyun. You got an oxygen-mask and Woohyun got also, but they had to use the defibrillator to get him back to life. 

CLEAR!" *badum* 

" No responds! Level 2! CLEAR! *Badum*

" Still no responds! Level 3! CLEAR!" *badum* 

" He's back! Hurry! Take them to the hospital!"

****

" Hey, honey" 

You woke up by the familiar voice, which you hadn't heard in 5 years. You opened your eyes wide, only to see the beautiful face of your on and only omma. 

" O-Omma?" you stuttered with tears filling your eyes. It was real. She was standing right there. Awake and alive. "You're awake?!" 

She chuckled and pulled you into a hug as you cried into her shirt. You pulled away from her as she cupped your face in her hands.

" You have got so beautiful! Have Jae Sun taken good care of you and Jun Hong? Are you dizzy? Oh! Maybe you're hungry!" she said, and started to look for the food Jay and Zelo had packed for you. Then you realized where you was. 

" Omma? Where am I?" you asked and looked confused around. She looked back up at you and frowned. 

" You don't remember?" she asked sat down on the side of the bed. She your hair.

" You got into an accident together with Woohyunnie. I just woke up that day when I saw Jae Sun, Jun Hong and your cousins running. Oh! And your other friends were there to!" she said. You knitted your brows together and stared down on your hands.

" How long have I been sleeping?" you asked. She smiled and help up a spoon with Buldak. You gladly accepted it by opening your mouth and gave her your eye-smile.

" 7 days from now"

With that, you choked on your food and started coughing. She panicked and gave you a bottle of water while patting your back.

" Yah! ________! Be careful!" she scolded. You ignored it and stared at her.

" 7 days?!" you asked. She chuckled and nodded. She suddenly jumped out of the bed and went to her back to call someone.

" I forgot to call them that you're awake! Your friends wouldn't wanna leave you, but I told them that if they wouldn't leave, it was a lower chance on you waking up" she said and chuckled along with you at her lie.

" And they believed it?" you asked and laughed. She nodded.

" And that L.Joe guy started to panic so bad, that he ran out of the room. M.O.D, B.A.P, Infinite, Big Bang, 2ne1, B2ST, and even Block B were here! Oh.. What was their name again? Oh yeah! Teen Top!" she said. You stopped what you were doing and looked confused at her.

" Teen who?"


OMO! Do you think you have amnesia? Oh! What happened to Woohyun? Yah! You have to be careful! Red Skull got away-.- AND! YOUR OMMA IS FINALY AWAKE! WOOHOO!!! Ahh.. Please don't hit me! I WAS OCCUPIED WITH HOMEWORKS AND SCHOOL OF HELL. * 90 degree bow* Mianhe! And this is for my friend: GURL! IF I HAD YOU GURL! hehe.. ^.^

AA!! KYEOPTA!



Gurl. Where you at? 

NEOMU YEPPO!!

I'm freaking scared :3

ALRIGHT!! THANK YOU FOR READING!! SARANGHE! That is why I'm giving you this! +  Myungsoo in the background

ALRIGHT! BYE!