Family reunion ended bad for Jin Ri

I might be TWO-FACED, but I'm not a

*L.Joe's POV*

Teen Top were walking down a street of the dark side of Gangnam when I spotted something, or rather someone familiar. M.O.D and... BIG BANG?!

"Hey, isn't that M.O.D and Big Bang?" Niel asked pointing at the two gangs, hugging. Changjo's head snapped up, and he started looking around like a lost puppy. He stopped when he saw his siblings with their gangs and beamed. 

"AH RA NOONA! TOP HYUNG!" he yelled while running to them. His siblings looked up with a surprised look as they saw their baby brother running with his arms wide open. 

"Jong Hyun? What are you doing here? So late?" Ah Ra asked sternly. Changjo pouted.

"Woow... I didn't even get a 'What? Changjo? So nice to see you here! How have you been the 2 years I've been away?' or at least a hug? What a sad, sad life..." he said, acting disappointed. Suddenly, he got attacked with a hug by his two siblings, who now were laughing. 

*______'s POV*

"Kyu Rin?! Why are you here so late, when it's so cold and you're dressed in that?!" a voice come from behind. We turned around only to see Doojoon, Kyu Rin's brother with BEAST consisting Yoseob, Kikwang, Doojoon, Hyunseung and Junhyung, Hae Ryu's boyfriend.

"Doojoon oppa? W-what are you doing here?" Kyu Rin stuttered.

"What? No hug? Woow... Sad life..." he pouted. Kyu Rin went and hugged him.

"That's what I said!" Changjo suddenly blurted causing the gangs to look weird at him. 

"Uhm.. Kyu Rin? Mind introducing us?" Doojoon asked his sister. She nodded and pointed for every person she introduced.

"You know Big Bang, right, so we don't need to introduce them. Uhm.. This is Teen Top. This is C.A.P... Chunji, L.joe, Niel, Ricky and Changjo, Ah Ra's and TOP's brother." she said. BEAST nodded in understanding. "You know M.O.D, right? Ah Ra, Jin Ri, Hae Ryu and ______" 

"_____?! SHE'S BACK?! WOOOOOHOOOO!!!" they beamed and started cheering.

"HAE RYU!" Junhyung suddenly beamed as he made his way to his girlfriend.

"OPPA!! Hae Ryu beamed as well and hugged him. Then it started being a bit touchy... Then... Kiss Scene.. gross.

"Yah... Staph iiit~" you whined as you held your hand over the youngest's eyes. They stopped and smiled awkwardly as Hae Ryu mouthed 'Sorry'

" What's with all of M.O.D's siblings suddenly showing up?If my brothers showed up, right now, then sorry for interrupting our great moment." Jin Ri said sad.

"My brother's haven't showed up yet... But it kinda makes sense since they are hurt and full of injures.Unless they show up with B.A.P and Infinite. ( You're brother's gangs. I know Jun Su isn't in Infinite, but let's just pretends, neh?)

You may ask why Jin Ri just said that about her brothers? Her big brothers, Woo Ji Ho aka. Zico, Woo Sunghyun aka. Kevin and Jin Ri was the type of sibling who loved each other until that day came, and ruined their lovely sibling love. 

* Flashback- Woo sibling's past*

They were to closest sibling pair before their omma and appa died in a car-accident while talking with Sunghyung (Woo Kevin from U-kiss) on the phone. Since Jin Ri and Sunghyung were on the phone at the same time, Zico thought they talked to Jin Ri, and then started blaming her for their parents death. Since Sunghyun knew, he was the cause of their parents death, he took the opportunity to slide away from the guilty position and started acting so Jin Ri got the blame.

The investigators haven't find any evidence, and since they didn't have any evidence her elder brothers still blamed her for their parents death. Later, they started abusing her. From then on she swore that they may be blood related, but they'll never be siblings, and she would never call them her brothers.

At school she got to know the rest of M.O.D and together they became a gang. Jin Ri was a cute and funny girl, but her brothers changed her, and she became cold and full of hatred. M.O.D balanced her emotions, so now she always maintain her poker-face, except to M.O.D and other people she find comfortable to be with. When she found her soul in her blade, which is the bakuhatsu gama/ Hideki Daineko, she quickly learned how to handle it. The gang became the most fierce gang as all of the members put all their hatred and cold past into the blade's soul. Without their blades they're just Kyu Rin, Hae Ryu, ______, Ah Ra and Jin Ri. But with their blades in their hand and mask on their face, they're not those 5 girls anymore. They're M.O.D. Melody of Death. 

Zico and Sunghyun aka. Kevin, joined into separate gangs. Zico joined the Block B and soon became the leader, and Kevin joined U-Kiss. M.O.D have fought Block B and U-Kiss multiplies of times without getting one little scratch, but always leave them full of blood. That's why they're called Melody Of Death.

* Flashback ends*

****
You 4 gangs went to the park. M.O.D had to were their masks or else people could get suspicious. You were eating your ice cream until Jin Ri started breathing heavily. You patted her back. Her eyes were full of hatred and coldness, that you even shivered.

" Jin Ri, calm down. What is it?" you asked as you tried to look at the same point were she were looking at. Your eyes widened as you saw Block B heading towards you. Jin Ri put and arm in front of you, telling you to back away. You elbowed Hae Ryu a little, maybe too hard.

"OOfff... Aw, gawd! ____, what the he-" you cut her of by pointing at the 7 membered gang heading towards you. She quickly nudged Kyu Rin and Ah Ra, who already saw it. Jin Ri nudged Kyu Rin a little.

"Unnie, get the others away from here. I don't want them to see me like this" she said. Kyu Rin nodded and started shoving them away a bit from M.O.D as they sensed the tense aura. 

"______!" L.Joe whispered loudly. You turned around to see his concerned face. "Be careful" he said and smiled.A good feeling flowed through your body because of his smile. You nodded and returned his smile, before you turned around again and put on your mask properly. 

" Jin Ri, my dongsaeng!" Zico said "happily" as Jin Ri glared at him.

" Zico, we may be blood related, but I will never be your sister. Not after what you did to me" she said coldly. Zico's face became serious at what she said, but not that angry- serious face, but that sad-serious face. 

" About that, Jin Ri. That is why I was looking for you. I'm... I'm so, so sorry! I didn't know! I didn't think straight! And now since they found the evidence.. I-I..." he cried.         
Jin Ri just looked confused at him.

"What are you saying?" she asked. Zico gained the air he need and talked.

"The investigators found appa's phone. Now... That bastard Sunghyun is in jail... I'm so sorry! Please forgive me, Jin Ri! I know I was a bad brother. I shouldn't have done that, since I didn't even know if it was you or not. I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!" he cried and got down on his knees. Jin Ri and rest of M.O.D started shocked at him. 

"After you hurt me? Abused me? Claimed that I was at fault to our parent death, and you say sorry?" she said, digging into his heart. Zico hung his head low.

"What do I have to do to make you forgive me?" he asked, tears strolling down his cheeks.

" Don't look for me anymore, that's what you can do. Now go, because I don't think I can forgive you that easily" she said.

" I'm... terrible... You don't need to see me as your brother anymore. Just  please forgive me so I won't live with a guilty feeling my hole life.." he said making Jin Ri scoff.

" Don't worry, I havn't seen you as my brother for a long time now. But huh.. Ego, much? So you won't live with a guilty feeling all our life? I rather let you suffer, Zico. " she said before she turned around and started walking with tears in her eyes. 

"Jin Ri..." he said silently. Jin Ri stopped walking and turned her head, just so she could see Zico by the corner of her eyes. "Please... just think about it" he continued.  She softened and nodded slightly before walking away followed by the rest of M.O.D. When Block B were out of our sight, she broke down. Big Bang, Teen Top and BEAST came out from behind the tree. As soon as Changjo saw his crush crying, he ran to her and hugged her. Jin Ri didn't push him away, but burried her face into his chest as her arms snucked around his waist. 

"I'm sorry, guys. I ruined our great moment..." she sniffed.

_________________________________

OMG!!!!!! FINALLY I DECIDED TO UPDATE!!! WAHA!!! 

Soon, L.Joe... Soon..

You want dat ?? SMACK IT!... hehe.. mosquito..

Anyways.. I just wanted to tell you guys, that you're freaking; 

So if anyone hurt my readers... I swear... I'll get Zico-saurus on them... You saw what I did there?!

Because... Zico labs yaa... hmhh..

Right Zico?

Zico: Of course~!

Sooo... Byee~

Sarangheyo!! L.Joe does too!!

Now bye!! *Walking...*

Chunji~ hahah!! I saw that!!

 

O.o

That's meeee!! ~ In the middle of L.Joe and CAP ^.^ under tha beeed.... AHHA!! OKAY! Y much!! Sorryy! Bay, bay!! Thanks for reading!! : LAB YAA