Puppy, Byunggie

I might be TWO-FACED, but I'm not a

Next day, you got woken up by the sunlight, streaming through the curtains. Tiredly, you rubbed your eyes and stood up, only to meet the edge of the bed and fall.

"OOOOWWW!!" you whined and rubbed your sore . Your brothers were still in the hospital. You wanted to stay, but they insisted for you to go home and rest.

You went to the bathroom, showered and changed into this. Today was weekend, so you decided to go to M.O.D's hide out and take them to the EXO 24/7 club. You went down the stairs and into your now, all clean living room You Stayed up all night yesterday, just to clean to mess up. You went to the kitchen and made yourself a healthy breakfast; Cereal w/ different types of fruits and berries. For as a quiet girl, you could hear the birds chirping, you munching and.... someone scratching your door? You ignored it, but it always came, but this time, along with a little knock. You finished your bowl quickly and put it in the sink. Your curiosity took over, so quietly, you made your way to the door. Your heart was thumping fast. You took out your samurai, which was hard fastened into your thigh-belt. With a swift, you opened a door, only to let in a puppy, rolling and stop at his back with his paws in the air, head tilted to the side and a rose in his mouth with a stick note on.       

You looked at the puppy, the note, the puppy, the note, the puppy and then out to your front garden. Noone...

"PUPPY~!" you cheered and bent down to pick it out. " AHHH!! KYEOPTA~!" you yelled as it your face. " So your name is Byunggie?? Is your real owner that mean, that he gave you to me? huh??" you asked it, but surely, it didn't answer you. You picked up the rose from the floor and smelled it. Soo good.

" You know what? I'll show you to my other friends, alright? I'll bet they will be all over you, Byunggie" you said. You held him in your arms as you sped of on your skateboard to M.O.D's house. 

"Wooof! Wooff!!" Byunggie barked. You chuckled a little and held him tight. 

* L.Joe's POV*

I held Byunggie tight in my arms as I went to _____'s house. I sat him by the doorstep and knocked on the door slightly before quickly hiding myself behind the bushes. The door opened revealing ______ who looked at the puppy on the floor. Then she looked on the sticky note, the puppy, note, puppy and then out before cheering cutely. Ahhh... _____ You're killing me with your cuteness...

She talked a little to herself and then sped of on her skateboard with Byunggie in her arms. I smiled at my succeeded plan. 

* Noone/ _____'s POV*

 You let Byunggie down on the pavement by your doorstep and knocked on the door. The door opened by Ah Ra, letting Byunggie run in and roll over. 

" Puppy...? PUPPY!!! AHH!! KYEOPTAA!!! Who's your owner?! I'm so jealous~!" she cheered as she lied on the floor, and throwing Byunggie on the air. You caught the puppy before it landed in the hands of the visual.

" I'm the owner" you said and gave her a mehrong. 

"Unnie? When did you get a dog?" she asked and stood up. 

" I got him just today. It's from L.Joe- sshi" you said. " So where is the others?" you asked.

" 2nd floor, gaming room" she said and pointed up the stairs. You gave her a nod and sped up with Byunggie in your arms. You opened the door, only to see Jin Ri and Kyu Rin playing the X-box, and Hae Ryu playing the basketball-shooting game. They stopped what they were doing and looked at you when they heard the little bark.

" AHHHH! SO CUTE! WHAT'S HIS NAME?!" " KYEOPTA~ WHERE DID YOU GET HIM?!" " OMO!! Gwiyeopda!! WHEN DID YOU GET HIM?!"

" M.O.D, meet Byunggie the puppy. I just got him today. He's from L.Joe." you said. Hae Ryu and Jin Ri's face darkened, but Kyu Rin still maintained the amused face. Hae Ryu took the puppy away from you and it, making you look confused at her.

" You don't deserve him, ______. You've been so mean to L.Joe lately, you don't deserve Byunggie." she said and turned around. You hung your head low, as the words of the sticky note came in your brain. 

I'm sorry if I did something wrong... I'm sorry if I did something wrong... I'm sorry if I did something wrong... 
You didn't do anything wrong, Byunghun. If someone is supposed to say sorry, then it's me. 

Tears dropped down your eyes. Jin Ri softened and went to you to comfort you. Her fists clenched at the sight of her favorite unnie, crying for a boy she loves.It's not that she don't like the other unnies, it's just that you and her are the closest. She knew why you were crying, but not the others. 

" Unnie, give her the puppy..." she said quietly to Hae Ryu. Hae Ryu turned around still with the puppy in her arms.

" What-"

" I said give her the damn puppy!" Jin Ri said with a tint of anger. Hae Ryu looked shocked at her, but gave you the puppy which you hugged tight. 

Every time you see Byunggie, think about me, alright??

" Hey, I'm sorry.. I didn-" Hae Ryu said, but got cut by your favorite dongsaeng. 

" Unnie, how could you even say that, when you don't even know the story?" Jin Ri said and hugged you. Kyu Rin and Hae Ryu looked confused at her. 

" The leader of Red Skull was threatening to hurt L.Joe if _____ unnie didn't keep him away. That is why unnie is trying to avoid L.Joe...All you was asking were ' Why are you so mean to L.Joe', but never asked what's the matter..." she said. Ah Ra has obviously heard every thing, stood by the staircase with a shocked face.

" W-why didn't you tell us, ______? We could help you! We'll help you away from Teen Top!" Kyu Rin said. You wiped away the tears and smiled at them.

" That's not easy when a Teen Top member is the brother of one here, and another one is having a big time crush on Jin Ri and one on Ah Ra and one on me" you said, teasing Jin Ri and Ah Ra while they blushed. Your unnies widened their eyes as they bombarded you with questions. 

" Who is having a crush on Jin Ri?!" " Who likes Ah Ra?!"

You chuckled before answering them, making your dongsaengs whine in embarrassment. 

" Changjo is having a major crush on Jin Ri. And guess what? Jin Ri likes him too!! Ricky likes Ah Ra, and its obvious that Ah Ra likes him tooo!" you said and embraced yourself for their super girlish slaps. Ah Ra stopped and looked at Jin Ri with wide eyes.

" You like my brother?" she asked the maknae with a shocked look.

 

Jin Ri rubbed the back of her head and sheepishly smiled at her.

"W-Well, you like the lovely boy, Ricky!" Jin Ri defended herself. Ah Ra blushed like mad. 

"HAHAHAHA!!! OMG!! SO EPIC!" Kyu Rin laughed and bent down. 

" Why are you laughing? Chunji likes you" you said pointed at her with your lips. She stopped laughing and had one of those Park Bom ' Ehhh?' moments. 

You all burst into laughter, when you remebered M.O.D's secret-cam prank on 2ne1 unnies. 

" OMG!! I still remember Bom unnies, Lollipop dance!" Kyu Rin said and rolled on the floor.

"WOOFF WOFF!" Byunggie barked. Then you came up with a random idea.

" You should get some puppies too! Together, they will be Melody Of Death, puppy version!" you said and patted Byunggie's belly. They looked at you like O.o and then burst into laughter again. 

____________________________

YUUPPP!! Update!! And now, with the puppy, Byunggie!! HAHA!! He's cute, right??

As you see, L.Joe's embarresed because of the puppy.... It just had a make out session with him... :P

Someone thought of thaat??!! NOW KISSUU.

Anyways!! I had fun writing this chappie! Please subscribe, comment and keep ing on reading!!! :)))