Prom

I might be TWO-FACED, but I'm not a

You were sitting on the a chair, in front of the mirror, waiting for Hae Ryu to be done with your make up. All you did was staring motionless on the mirror while tracing the patterns of your mask. With a last touch up, Hae Ryu let your slightly curled hair fall on your left shoulder. 

" Bammie-ah.... You're beautiful" she said while backhugging you. You smiled sadly, and looked at her from the mirror. 

" It's a pity that I can stay beautiful that long" you muttered, and her face became hard. 

" We're gonna take that dude, arraseo? So... stay beautiful for how long you can!" she said, trying to lighten up the mood. You smiled and turned around, before you attacked her in a hug. She pulled away from you and held your shoulders, then looked at your outfit

" You're so pretty!" she cried. You chuckled and shook her while looking at her outfit

" You're also very pretty!" you said, and she posed. 

" I know right?" she said, and you laughed. You took her mask from the table behind, and securely tied it around her eyes. She laughed, and took your mask from your hands and took it over your eyes.

" ARE YOU GIRLS READY YET?!" Kyu Rin yelled as she burst through the door with her Kamas in her hand, threatening you with it with her mask on. You and Hae Ryu laughed, and you cupped your own face .

" Unnie! You're so pretty!" you said and checked her head to toe, looking at her dark blue dress. She suddenly put her weapon down and waved her hand. 

" I know, I know. You too, now come on! Teen Top is already down!" she said, and took your hands. She then leaned closer to your ear and whispered, " By the way, L.Joe is smoking hot!" 

You gasped and slapped her arm slightly. She just chuckled and led you downstairs where Jin Ri was helping Ah Ra secure her weapon on her thigh-belt under her dress. 

" Hey, unnie!" Ah Ra called, and you turned around, She threw your expansive samurai to you, and you secured it on your thigh-belt under you dress. 

" Are we ready?" Jin Ri said, while putting her mask on. 

" READY!" Ah Ra said after putting her mask on. You all chuckled, and followed her out where it was a limousine. Ah Ra chuckled, as she saw how you were gaping at the sight. 

" H-How?" Jin Ri stuttered. 

" Changjo asked Seunghyun oppa to do something, and he rented a limousine which picked up the boys before us" she explained, and after she said that, Chanjo came out, followed by the rest of Teen Top. 

" So now my lovely ladies. Should we follow you to the dance?" Chunji said, and bowed. Kyu Rin, who was Chunji's date, slapped hos arm.

" I thought I was your only lady" she pouted, and the the rest started cheering. 

" Yah, Chunji~ You're dead meat" L.Joe chuckled, while putting and arm around your waist. You chuckled and leaned your head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

" As much as I love reunions, I really want to go to the dance right now" Niel whined, and opened the door of the limousine. You all laughed at CAP's comment,

" You're just feeling forever alone"

" Hyung~ I thought you said you were holding it as a secret!" Niel whined. Once again, you burst into laughers and went inside the limousine.

You were sitting next to L.Joe, who was sitting next to Cap.

" You're beautiful" L.Joe whispered, causing Cap to scoff and turn around,

" So cheesy" 

" You're veeeeeeeery handsome" you said back and smiled. Causing Hae Ryu, who was sitting next to you to pout and support her chin with her hand with her elbows on her knees.

" I miss my Junnie~" she groaned and took out her phone. 

****

You had finally arrived the school, and L.Joe helped you out the ride. You were passing 4Minute while you were holding L.Joe's hand. Changjo was holding Jin Ri around her waist. Ah Ra and Ricky had their arms hooked together. 

" Let's make a memorizing night, alright?" L.Joe whispered, into your head, and you nodded. You hung your head a little, then touched your expansive samurai through the fabric.

'Let's hope that that won't happen'

L.Joe suddenly stopped, causing you to turn your head to him. 

" Just go before me... Go get some punch" he said, and you nodded before you went off. 

*L.Joe's POV*

Someone suddenly tapped my shoulder, causing me to stop and turn around only to see Jae Sun, ________'s brother, looking at me dead serious. I looked at ________ and whispered, " Just go before me... Go get some punch"

She nodded before she went away, towards the food table. 

'Hope she didn't get disappointed'

I turned around again, and looked at Jay. He sighed, before he dragged me toward a more quiet place.

" I don't know how much time it is left..." he said, and I stared at him confused. His eyes started to get watery, and mine went wide.

" And even if you can't protect her, I won't blame you. But this is a favor, I really want you to do" he said. He suddenly grabbed me by my collar and pushed me towards the wall. I didn't do anything but to stare at him with wide eyes. He was crying. 

" Please protect _________. Even it costs your own life" he said, staring at me. And then was when I reacted.

" W-What happened? Is something happening with Bammie?!" I asked in shock. But he just let me go, grabbed me by my shoulder and whispered with a pleading voice.

" Protect her..." he whispered, then left me there dumbfounded. But I decided to do his favor. No, erase that. I have and want to do the favor. I went back to the room where they had set the prom, and found _______ being surrounded by 4Minute. I sighed, and went up to them.

* Your/Noone's POV*

After drinking my punch, I stood quietly and calmly by the table, and watched couples and group dance. Well, that quiet and calm time stopped when 5 familiar girls suddenly surrounded me. I sighed and put my cup down, before I looked at them.

" Why are you taking the Kingkas from us?" Hyuna said in a y way. She put her weight on the left leg, and put her hands on her side. Her posse, did the exact the same. 

" I'm can't take them from you, when you never had them" you said, and watched as they gasped. 

" You seduced them didn't you? Especially L.Joe oppa! What a !" she countered. You breathed in, and massaged your temples before you looked up at her again. 

" Why in the world wou-"

" No, listen here . If you didn't seduce him, what other reasons is it for him to like you like that? What? You took a spell over him? What does he even see in you? I mean, look at you, then at me. I am soo much prettier and popular than you are!" she said, and her posse laughed. 

" It doesn't take popularity or looks for someone to like you, unless your stupid enough to look at the image.  I think that anyone here in this room, but you girls, are looking for a lover not because they want popularity, but because they want to live life in the reality" you said, causing them to shut up. L.Joe suddenly appeared from behind them and faked cough, causing the girls to turn around.

" L.Joe!" Hyuna gasped and made way for him to come to you. And you swore, you could see her posse roll her eyes. L.Joe smirked and put an arm around your waist.

" Is there a problem here?" he asked, and eyed 4Minute, but Hyuna just shook her head innocently, and again. You're eyes didn't fail, you could swear that. The rest of the 4Minute was actually faking gagging in the back.

" It actually is a problem here, Kim Hyuna" Gayoon said and crossed her arms. Hyuna looked back at her 'friends' and waved her hands.

" Yeah, yeah. It's no time for that now" Hyuna said in a tired manner, causing Jihyun to scoff. 

" Excuse me, but I didn't think I heard ' Kim Hyuna is the only one we should care of and leader in 4Minute' in our past years together" Jihyun said, causing Hyuna to glare and scoff back at her. 

" Well, it seems like you can't do the job correctly as the leader, so why not me?" Hyuna retorted and crossed her arms. 

" Sorry, Hyuna. But I'm ing tired of this . We want to do our own things. We never agreed on being Queenkas, but yet, you forced us. We never wanted to follow your orders, but yet we did it 'cuz we thought that you were our friend. But this time..." Jiyoon said, and walked to you. The other girls followed as well. " We're gonna decide what we wanna do" 

Hyuna was left dumbfounded, but she quickly put her act up. And crossed her arms. 

" I don't need you. I still have Sohyun by my side, right, Sohyunnie?" Hyuna said cockily. Sohyun, who was behind her chuckled dryly. 

" I really don't know who you are anymore. You're not Kim Hyuna unnie" Sohyun said while shaking her head, and then stood next to you. Hyuna had her eyes widened, gaping at us with her arms hanging by her sides. She then rose up in anger, and pointed at you.

" This is your fault! You took my friends!" she screamed, with tears strolling down her cheek. You softened, but you still kept your firm voice.

" I didn't take them, you pushed them away" you said, and she shut up, and hid her face in her hands. You took L.Joe's hand and intertwined your fingers, before you looked at the rest of 4Minute.

" I'll leave you to fix it up, arraseo?" you said, and they nodded with a smile.

" You aren't as bad as we thought you were, ________. Sorry for underestimating you" Jihyun said sincerely, and you smiled.

" I underestimated you too, girls. Sorry. We should talk sometime, but we have to go" you said and smiled, while nodded, and you and L.Joe went to the dance floor. 

" What was that?" L.Joe asked, surprised by your action towards 4Minute. You chuckled, and continued dancing with him.

"  It's good with a change once in a while, huh?" you said, and he smiled. 

'Let's just hope the rest of the night continues as a good night


I'm so sorry for late update! Yesterday, I was sent to the hospital duo some serious stomach aches. No, it wasn't like "Ow, mom. My stomach hurts" and then it goes just with the gass. This was more like being stabbed and someone just twisted your stomach afterwards.. It really hurt, but I'm okay now! 

Well, it looks like you've been fixing up with 4Minute! ... but Hyuna.. SORRY 4NIAS! AIM DUH SOWWY! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! Don't forget to subscribe if you haven't done that yet. Leave a comment also! And oh! Wait for my next update!! I LOVE YOU~~ Bye.