Letters

I might be TWO-FACED, but I'm not a

5 Years Later Your deaths anniversary

Bammie-ah... It's been 5 years now... Even after so many years... I still love you. And I always will. Your brothers are fine. They have learned to live without you. But you're always with them, right? But... The first few weeks was a disaster, though. But of course. Are you having a good time up there? Are you watching us? Do you think it's funny? :O Wow, you're really like a creeper >.< ... WAIT! PRIVACY PLEASE! I GO TO THE BATHROOM, YOU KNOW! :O ... You like these abs, don't you? Keke~ I'm kidding.. Gosh, I sound like a ert :3 But... I just wanted you to know that first time I saw you... was when you accidently hit me with a basball bat, when you was running from someone.. ^^ But I'm glad you did it... Because, then I would never have been your nr.1 FAN! :D And by the way... You're an aunt~

~LOVE YOUR ONE AND ONLY, BYUNGGIE OPPA!

 

Yah... Bammie... YOU DARE LEAVE ME ALONE?! HUH? :( You watch us from up there, right? So you know that I have a girlfrieeend naao~? I should take her to you one day.. Her name is Jin Hee... She doesn't even need to change her surname, cuz it's Kim xD HAHAHA~ But she's called Zinni..But... I just wanted to saay... LITTLE SIS!!! I MIIISSS YOOOOOUU!!! T.T WHY DID YOU LEEEEAAVE ME??!!! T.T Zelo and I have met appa... THOSE TWO TWINS! OMO! THEY HAVE THE SAME NAME AS MEE!!! ...Did appa loose ideas on names? Haha! We're called the Jae sibilings now.. and Junhong stays forever alone x3 We have to go now T.T But we'll see you again, next yeeaar!! LOVE YOU!! BAI~

-Jae Sunnie oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~ <3

 

NOoOOoOOoOOoOOONAAAAAAA!!! I MISS YOOOOUUU~~ T.T WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME? 9.9 Noona.. I have a girlfriend now... Her name is Miso~ She's pretty T.T KeKeKe~~ Noona.. L.Joe Hyung was crying SSOOOOOOO hard, it took him 5 hours to get him out of your room... But... Can't blame him, he LOOVES you!!! BTW! Jae Hwa and Jae Aa... THEY'RE SO ADORABLE!! Though, they're ditching me with Jay hyung T.T *sob sob*  BUT. I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I.LOVE.YOU. NOONAAA~~ 

- Your ZELO/JUNNIEHONGIE :P <3

 

UNNIE! DONGSAENG-AH! HOW YAH DOOOING? First of all... We wanted to say that WE MISS YOU, and that we have quitted being a gang, and that fighting... Kyu Rin and Chunji is still together~ HAE RYU AND JUNHYUNG OPPA IS MARRIED AND HAS A KID, EUN SUN!!!!!! :O Ah Ra and Ricky is enganged~~ AND JIN RI AND CHANGJO IS MARRIEEEED~~ Anyways, we met those Bangtan Boys you were talking about...And when we told them about the news, they started CRYING T.T But, dude.. You weren't kidding when you said they were cute~ THEY'RE LIKE BABIES ^^ :D But anways.. WE MISS YOU TO THE MELODY OF DEATH!! T.T LAAAB LAAB LAAB!! 

- MELODY OF DEATH/ YOUR 4 OTHER SISTERS FROM ANOTHER EGG! KRAAAAK~

 

Yo~ Yah... INFINITE HERE!!! :D WHY DID YOU LEAVE US?! NOW, OUR BABIES ARE CRYING T.T Woohyunnie has gotten over you... He even has a guuurlfreeehn... WE OTHER STAY FOREVER ALONE!! EVEN MYUNGSOO!! We weill never forget our memories with you, BAMMIE-AH! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333 BTW: WE HAVE BEEN SIGNED IN WOOLLIM ENTERTAMENT! WE'RE SINGERS NAO!! :D not Jae Sun, though T.T He didn't want to... INSTEAD HE OWNS THE EXO 24/7 :D

<3 I-N-F-I-N-I-T-E ~~~~ 

 

WARRIOR! BEST... ABSOLUTE... PERFECT IN THAA BUILDIIIIING!!! YOU'RE WATCHING US FROM ABOVE, RIGHT?! BECAUSE... WE'RE SIGNED IN AT TS ENTERTAMENT AS A HIP HOP GROUP!!!! :D YAY! EVEN ZELO! Daehyun has started wearing his mask again T.T But he talks more! HE HAS A OMG-TO-DIE-FOR VOICE! YONGGUK IS A DEEP-VOICED RAPPER! HIMCHANNIE IS ALSO A RAPPPER~~ YOUNGJAE IS ...THE LEAD VOCALIST! GAHD DANG, HE HAS A GOOD VOICEE!! JONGUPPIE IS THE MAIN DANCER AND VOCALIST!! JUNHONG IS A FAST-RAPPER!! YOU HAVE HEARD WARRIOR RIGHT?! :O ANYWAYS... WE LOVE YOU BERRRRY MUUCH!! 

- URI B-A-P - YES, SIR!! <333  - 

 

UNNIE / NOONA!!!!!!!!!!!!! We made you a drawing of us!! Since you're not here anymore, we wanted to give you something that would make you remember us!!! We're 12 years old nooww~~SARANGHE, NOONA/ UNNIE!!  - Jae Jae Twins ^^ 

 

NOOOOOOOOOOONA!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US T.T!!!!!!! Jungkookie, Taehyungie, Jiminnie, and HoSeok was like lost puppies when they heard the news from the other Melody Of Death memebers T.T Aish... BUT, WE OTHER HYUNGS STAYED STRONG! pfft.. NO! THEY WERE CRYING THEY TOO! ALRIGHT, SINCE THESE KIDS ARE HAVING A FIGHT RIGHT NOW, I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT WE ARE SIGNED IN AS A HIP HOP GROUP IN BIG HIT ENTERTAMENT!! WOOHOO!! So are BLOCK B :3 We heard you knew them ^^ But... ANYWAYs, WE JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE LOVE YOU, AND WE WILL ALWAYS STAY AS YOUR SUPER FANS!!!!! 

-BANG~TAN! :*

~~THE END~~