Hate You

I might be TWO-FACED, but I'm not a

M.O.D decided to go to EXO 24/7 to battle with other groups. Just for fun... And, OH! Did you thought we were talking about a fight? Oh.. no. It's a dance battle. Other dance groups have tried and tried to take our 1st place on dance in the club. So right now you were speeding of with your skateboards with Byunggie in your arms, as he had his tongue out and barked at some passerbys. 

You eyed the other members, and you put on your masks as you stopped outside of the famous club EXO 24/7. You stepped on the side of the skateboard, hard, and it flew right under your arm. Together with M.O.D, you walked pass the queue and stopped right in front of the bodyguard. He looked up at you with a brow raised.

" You have to go to the back of the line..." he said with a dark voice. You sighed and turned to your members. With a swift, you turned back to the bodyguard and held him by the collar. 

" Tell you boss that Melody Of Death is here" you hissed and let go of him. His eyes widened in horror as he heard the name. 

"Me-me-me-me.. MELODY OF DEATH?!" he yelled causing the queue to become silent. All eyes, filled with fear, looked your way. You winked at him and stepped backwards to your members, who just played with their nails, shoes, clothes, and Jin Ri even looked at the sky, like it was the most fascinating thing in the world.

" Would you let us in?" Hae Ryu said annoyed. The bodyguard nodded quickly and opened the door for you.

"Thank you. Such a gentleman" Ah Ra said sarcastically. You made your way to the DJ and poked his back. He turned around, and a huge grinn on his face came. 

" M.O.D?! Long time no see, cousin!" Himchan smiled and gave you a fist bump. 

" Well.. We do want to have some fun, right? So... Where's your brotha'?" you asked. He smiled and pointed towards a to crowded table.

" Thanks, bro. And... tell the people that the queens are here, alright?" you said. 

" Anything for my dongsaeng!" he said and gave you a thumbs up. You smirked and went to the direction. You quickly found your other cousin and sat on his lap, without him noticing. He looked at you for a minute and his eyes became wide. 

" M.O.D!" Infinite yelled as they sat their eyes on you.

" The one and only!" Jin Ri said, making the other gang laugh. 

" Of course... so what brings you here, my cousin?" Myungsoo said and leaned on his chair. 

 " WOOFF, WOFF!" Byunggie barked. Infinite's eyes became wide as they saw the little puppy jump in the arms of Myungsoo and his face.

" He likes you!" Kyu Rin said and chuckled. 

"KYEOPTAAA~!" Myungsoo exclaimed a his eyes sparkled.

" You mind holding him, while we perform?" you asked, and immediately shook his head.

" I DON'T MIND AT ALL!" he yelled and watched the puppy roll on his stomach. You nodded, and together with your gang members you went towards the dance floor. The song stopped and Himchan yelled through the microphone to calm the part- peeps down.

" Yo, YO, YO!! Listen up, everybody. We have some special guests today! Please, give it up for the queens, Melody Of Death!" Himchan yelled, making the crowd cheer more. M.O.D took their positions on the floor as the beat started, and you and Jin Ri danced while the others where on the floor. 

CLICK MEEEEE~( Your and Jin Ri's dance). 

The crowd cheered when the music stopped. You smirked at the thought that came in your mind. 

It's not over yet.

 CLIIICK MEEE~ ( M.O.D's dance)

All of you ended it with a cool scorpion dance-move, which the crowd was shocked over. They started cheering and hooying for the dance. 

" Oohh.. !! Holy!! Hey, Couz! When- OMG! That's freaking awesome!" Himchan said through the microphone. You gave him your thumbs up and turned to the crowd only to meet eyes with... L.Joe. 

" WooFF! WOFF!" Byunggie barked and ran up to you, followed by Infinite who was trying to catch the little puppy. You picked him up and glared at Myungsoo.

" Remind me that I'll never let you baby-sit my kids. You'll just let them run away" you said, making your oppa blush in embarrassment. You looked back at L.Joe who had a small smile on his face. You turned to your members only to see Jin Ri slightly tugging on your sweater. 

" Let's get out of here, unnie. L.Joe is here and so are some unwanted people." she said through her teeth. You looked confused at her, then searched around the crowd to see Block B and Zico. You got the point and drag her away from the dance floor, and outside. 

" He keeps stalking mee~!" Jin Ri whined and stomped her foot. 

" Maybe he's really is serious about wanting your forgiveness" Hae Ryu said and brushed Jin Ri's hair. 

" I know... It's just.. Not that easy. After all, he hurt me and blamed it all on me, even though it wasn't" Jin Ri said. 

" Yo, Jin Ri!" a voice said from behind. You turned around to see Changjo walking side by side with Teen Top. Byunggie started struggling when he saw his real owner. You eyed your members, and they knew exactly what you were thinking. You took out your phone and talked into it, even though noone's is talking with you. 

" Neh... I'll come home now, bye~" you said. Before Teen Top reached you, you already you dashed of on your skateboard and turned a swing, and stopped. You peeked your head out and spied them. 

" Oii! is that a new habit of yours? No greetings to your sister?!" Ah Ra scolded, which was very rare, cuz it's always her that gets scolded by. Changjo pouted and crossed his arms. L.Joe just stared into space with a sad look on his face. 

' Your making this so hard for me, L.Joe. I do this for you, but you are trying to stop me'

Sorry, noona. But we just wanted to say that you were great! Your and ______ noona's dance at the first was awesome!" Changjo complimented, and the other members nodded their head in agreement. As L.Joe heard your name, his face fell down more, and his eyes became teary. He whispered something into Chunji's ear and walked of the other direction. You turned around and leaned your back at the brick wall, slid down it and cried into Byunggie's warm body. 

***

You went to the hospital and went towards the room 268, which was your omma and brother's room. Surprisingly, you met L.Joe by the hallway. You decided, even if it hurts you so bad, that you should just pass and ignore him. He looked at you with sad eyes and grabbed your wrist. 

" _______, I'm sorry. If I ever did something wrong, I'm sorry. Just don't be like this, please." he said as his voice cracked. This hurt you so bad, but this is for him anyway. You roughly pulled your arm of and glared at him. 

" You didn't do anything." you said coldly. He looked confused.

Don't be sorry... I should be sorry...'

" But why are you like this? Why do you keep ignoring me? Why are being so cold? Why?" he asked as the tears dropped. 

' I do this for you, you pabo! I love you!'

" Do you think I want to be with you?" you asked cold, and y. He looked startled at what you just said. " Why should I want to be with a player? I can find any kind of guy. A better guy, than you. So why should I?" you said coldly.

 You're the only guy I want to be with, L.Joe. Please'

" But I thought you liked me... I thought we had something..." he said as his voice cracked and tears kept pouring down. 

I still think that, L.Joe. I don't like you... I love you'

" HAHA!! Then you ing thought wrong. Why would I like you? I just used you so HyunA could stop being so y and over confident about you" you said, y style. 

I'm so sorry, L.Joe. I'm lying. HyunA doesn't have anything with this to do. I'm doing this for you, even though it hurts ing much'

He looked down, hair covering his eyes.

" You used... me?" he whispered.

no'

" Yeah..." you answered plainly, but it really hurt you, much. He looked up again, with teary, angry eyes. 

Please... Shout at me, ally you want, as long as you're safe'

" I hate you, _______" he said angrily. This time, you were startled. 

' Please... jebal... no. Did I... do to much?'

" Wha-"

" I SAID I ING HATE YOU, ______! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! " he shouted angrily, tears poured out of his eyes, and ran of. Your tears rolled now as your mouth were slightly open. 

' no, No, NO! I REGRET! I DON'T ING CARE ABOUT RED SKULL! I LOVE YOU, PABO! DON'T DO THIS!... I love you, Lee Byunghun​'

You fell down on your knees and cried your heart out. 

" I LOVE YOU! jebal... why? Lee Byunghun... why?!" you yelled and cried. Your head became heavy and everything spinned. And with that...you fell on the floor.  Byunggie started barking, as he was trying to get help while your arm were over the dog's tiny body. Jay and Zelo must have hurt the little dog, and came out, startled at the sigh of their beloved sister on the floor with tears still running down her cheeks. 

" ______! HELP!! DOCTOR! HELP!" Zelo and Jay yelled. The doctor came rushing over to you, and with that... You out.

____________________________

OH NOOO!!! L.JOE HATES YOU NOOW!!!! ASDFGHJKL!! 

Mianhe for not updating sooner, because I have this fudging thing called HOMEWORK. And mianhe for no gifs today. The PC betrayd meee~:( BUT THANKS FOR READING!! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!! BYE~YUM!