Flashback with M.O.D

I might be TWO-FACED, but I'm not a

You sat in the front with L.Joe as he drove and Jun Sun and Zelo was in the back. You reached your house as L.Joe turned in your driveway. He went out without a word and helped Zelo out and you helped Jun Sun. You both helped your brothers to the couch, still silent. He turned to leave but you grabbed his wrist, and he turned with a eyebrow raised. You let go of him.

"Kamsahamnida, L.joe-ssi" you said and bowed, but got up with a pretty smile on your face. His face softened from the expressionless face and smiled.

"Call me Byunghun" he said.

"Ah... Then, kamsahamnida, Byunghun-ah" you said. He ruffled your hair and chuckled. A good feeling flowed through your body at his gently touch.

"It was nothing. Just call me if you need help, arraso?" he said. You nodded as you looked up at him.

"Alright, I'll be leaving now... Bye~" he waved and started walking away. you closed the door touching your forehead. 

'What the hell?'

****

You sat in the living room, drinking some hot chocolate. You faked cough to catch the boys' attention. They turned their head from the TV to you and raised their brows as a sign for you to speak.

"What really happened back there? Why did they started punching you?" you asked curiously said. Zelo looked at Jae, and he nodded. 

"Noona... Don't be mad when I say this.." Zelo said and put down his cup of chocolate. You nodded and sipped a bit and then put down your cup as well.

"They... talked bad about omma and appa. They said that omma was 30 years out and her brain is living in hell while her heart is only pumping because she got scared of the devil. And that appa left us to another woman because he hated us..." he said while looking sad down. "THAT'S NOT TRUE, RIGHT NOONA?!" he suddenly burst cutely. Your eyes widened and you choked on your own saliva.

"Of course it's not" you said between your coughs. "So after that you decided to punch them?" you asked when you finally breathed properly. He looked back down, afraid of your stare.

" Aigoo.... But how did Oppa came in the fight?" you asked and turned your gaze to Jun Sun. Before he could answer Zelo answered for him.

"He took a punch for me and he fell. I got angry and started punching the bully, but the bully took me and started kicking me. Hyung got angry and started punching the bully but he got held by the other bullies... I'm... We're sorry, noona. We didn't mean to start a fight!" he said, kneeling in front of you while holding your hand. You looked weird at him and started wriggling your hand back, but his grip was tight.

"I.. You... Zelo, get up, please" you said. He sat on the couch next to you still looking at you with those innocent eyes.  
"It's not really your fault to punch him like that. you had the rights to cause he did say mean things. But you did also disappoint me by going that low and punch them... but... really.. It's not your fault" you said and picked up you cup and sipped a bit. They both grinned and attacked you with a hug and Zelo even started kissing your face (not lips).

"AIGOO! WHAT DID I DO TO HAVE A SO GOOD SISTER?!" they cried hugging you tight.

"Y-yaah! I c-can't br-breath!" you manage to say. That didn't stop them, but they giggled which made you giggle as well. 

****

You looked through your closet, pushing away your clothes from the wall. After all your work, you finally found what you were looking for. Behind all of your clothes you found your signature uniform, your beloved mask and then your sharp blade; Samurai. 

                              
(Your samurai sword.. -choose one of these two-)                                                                                             ( Mask  - Choose one of these three-)

You touched your blades as a flashback came up.

*Flashback*

"Unnie! Behind you!" Jin Ri yelled as she slung her Hideki Dainko over her head and then threw at it a random guy who was trying to escape from their fight. You turned around with your samurai and cut whoever's arm. 

"AAAGH!!" he yellep in pain. 

"Hae Ryu unnie!" you yelled as a guy ran towards her with a knife in his hand. Hae Ryu turned around with a swift and cut his throat with her Black Sai

"Thank you, dongsaengie~" she cooed and then chuckled. You looked at the bodies lying on the floor, groaning in pain. Kyu Rin came to you with Ah Ra under her arm. 

"Y-yaah~ Unnie~ Your Kamas is scratching my shoulder!" Ah Ra pouted. Kyu Rin quickly pulled back her hand.

"Ahaha... Sorry! But that's kinda a karma for cutting my shirt last week with your goddamn ninja blades!" Kyu Rin said and crossed her arms.

"How many times do I have to say it, unnie? It's not ninja blades! It's Ryyk! And besides! I did say sorry for the shirt thingy~" Ah Ra said while pouting cutely. You looked at the other members who got your eye contact and then all of you started laughing.

"Don't laugh at meeee~" Ah Ra whined and burried her face in her face.

****

You sat on the couch with the girls, watching some horror while eating popcorn. Ah Ra and Jin Ri were clunged into you three olders arms. While the bloody girl came up on the scream, the two youngest started screaming.

"I'm am going to ki-" the girl said but she got soon interrupted by a ring. Your phone. 

"I'll get it! And then maybe Samara will get meeeee~" you sang making them scared as you ran up the stairs anbd into your room to get your phone.

*RIIING RI-*

"Yobeseo?" you answered. The person didn't talk but you heard some sobs. 

'Strange... Wait.. Is this guy crying?'

"Yobeseo?" you asked again. Still no answer, only sobs

"If you won't answer, then I'll hang up" you said. 

"_____-ah... I-it's me; Jun Sun" the person finally answered.

"Oppa? Why are you crying?" you asked concerned.

"C-come home.. please... Jun Hong... is not Jun Hong" he answered. 

"Wait, what? What do you mean?" you asked while you grew more and more concerned when you heard about your baby brother.

"O-Omma..." he sobbed. You grew more concerned now.

"What about omma?" you asked worried. He didn't answer, only cried. 
"Oppa. What happened? Oppa! Answer me! What happened? OPPA!" you asked as your tears started to flow. You had a bad feeling about what he is going to say.

"Omma's heart stopped. The doctors are trying to get her. We're in the hospital now... Zelo.. he's gone mad, ____...." he answered but trailed of. You didn't have a good feeling about that as well. 

"O-Oppa.. Is it Zelo? OPPA! ANSWER ME, OPPA!" you demanded as the tears flowed. The girls ran up to the room to see you crying. 

"_-__- ______! COME NOW!! PLEASE! JUN HONG!! HE'S TRYING TO KILL HIM SELF!" he suddenly yelled even the girls heard. They started at you in shock as you started on the ground. You dropped your phone and ran out with the girls right behind you. You ran to the hospital your mother was in, as fast as you could. You burst open the door, surprising the people there and ran to the receptionist.

"Name..." she asked bored. 

"Kim" you said short and cold. 

"Kim, who?" she asked, still with the bored tone. You slammed your hand hard on the desk, scaring her.

"KIM MOON HEE!" you said impatient. She quickly searched through her papers, trembeling.

"Room 268" she said. You quickly ran to the room and saw your big brother standing there, wainting for you.

"OPPA!" you yelled. He turned his face to you revealing his tearful face. 

"Ppali! Zelo.." he said. He took your hand and dragged you to the rooftop followed by the girls.

"ZELO!"  you yelled as you opened the door for the rooftop and saw your baby brother standing by the edge. You quickly pulled back your hand from Jun Sun's grip and ran to Zelo and attacked him with a hug. 

"WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU TRYING To DO?!" you yelled as you hugged him tighter.

"N-noona..." he cried and hugged you as well. You dragged him from the edge and hugged him. 

"I'm sorry! Noona!" he cried. You patted his back and burried your face in his chest since he's much taller than you. 

"Why are you keep apologizing? Why did you try kill yourself? Do you want me to suffer, huh? Do you want your noona and hyung to suffer? Why Jun Hong? Why are you doing this? Why..." you cried. He burried his face in your neck and cried.

****

You were sleeping next to your siblings in the king size bed. 

' I can't leave them. Not Zelo. Not oppa. I can't let them suffer alone here... I... must... leave M.O.D...' you thought. 

****

You sneaked inside M.O.D's dorm and packed your stuff. Not leaving anything... The only thing you left was you. You as Dark Slicer. You went to their rooms to find them all asleep. You went to one of each and kissed them on the cheek before exiting the house. You ran a bit before turning around and made a flying kiss to the house before continuing running of.

*Flashback Ends*

You took down the samurai from the wall stand and dragged it out of the case to reveal the silver goddess. No Mercy were written in the blade and the case were decorated with beautiful blossoms. 

" If I only could use you again..." you mumbed. You put it back in the case and palced it carefully on the wall stand. You made the clothes hide it and then you left your room.

________________________________

Well... I think it's long... But here it is! A NEW CHAPPIE FOE YOUU!! HAHA!! :) Sorry! No Gifs for today! But I'll find some next chap. But anywayyss!!! THANKS FOR READING! THANKS FOR COMMENTING! THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND IN' KEEP ON READING!!! :) haha!!