Teen Top?

I might be TWO-FACED, but I'm not a

'Why wouldn't they tell me? And... WHO THE IS TEEN TOP? Sounds... No. HAHA! Never met them. Aish, I shoul-

Your train of thoughts was interrupted by a voice yelling.

" BAM NOONA! NOONA! HEEY~!" 

You turned around, only to be attacked by a huge hug. Or three. You didn't do anything, but to look at them weirdly. You looked around, just to make sure that no one saw this awkward scene, but you locked eyes with a guy, not so tall, but not so short and purple hair. 

" NOONA! ARE YOU OKAY? WE HAVE BEEN SOOOO WORRIED!" the guy with blue hair said.

" HAVE YOU EATEN YET? SHOULD WE BUY YOU FOOD?" the one with thick lips and curly hair said. 

" DEH! WE'LL BUY YOU RAMEN AND KIMCHI AND...HOTBA!" the one with black hair and a red stripe. He kinda looked like... WAIT! IT'S LITTLE JONG HYUN! You have only seen him with Ah Ra since he was a little kid. HAHA! He was so chubby!

" JONG HYUN-AH!" you yelled and cupped his cheeks so he was pouting. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion, and he took away your hand, but this time he put on his serious face on.

" Noona... Why do you... Wait. Do you know who we are?" Jong Hyun asked as he backed away to stand by the rest of the group who had all confused looks. You tilted your head to the side and then shook your head.

" But I know you, Jong Hyun! WOAH! YOU HAVE GROWN UP! Last time I saw you, you were still a little kid! AND SO CHUBBY! Now... WOAH!" you said amused. But still, the groups face didn't change, making your smile fade.

" A-am I wrong? Did I do something wrong? Aw! Mianhe~! I should just leave" you said, but as you were about to go, the guy with purple hair stopped you by grabbing your wrist. You looked up at him, and tilted your head to the side. Before he spoke, he sighed.

" You're not wrong. He is Jong Hyun, or Changjo as he is called now. But.. Do you really not remember us?" he asked with a soft (y) voice. You pulled back your hand slowly.

" A-Am I supposed to? Or..." 

'You may have possibilities for amnesia, but in some time, you would get your memories back.'

" D-Did I know you?" you finished and looked at them. Their face became dark, and no one said a word, " I take that as a yes" 

" Sorry, ________. We should leave now. And you should rest a little! Arraso! Annyeong!" the one with blonde hair and doe like eyes said. The rest stared wide eyed at him, but he ignores it. The three who had hugged you earlier started to whine and complain.

" Ah.. Mianhe for not remembering you guys. But you look really fun to be with! Maybe we all can find something to do! See yah, later. Jeongmal mianhe! Really!" you said and bowed. The one with black hair and masculine body just smiled sadly.

" It's okay, nothing to be sorry about. It was an accident, so no worries. We'll leave. Bye". And with that, they all left. Suddenly, a pang of pain shot through your chest, seeing their sad faces. As you clutched into your chest, your fingers brushed over something cold. You furrowed your eyebrows and dragged the thing of your neck. A necklace. Heart shaped. White and made of stone. It was tied secured and prettily around the stone. And you never remembered wearing that. 

But again, you didn't remember those boys. You turned the necklace around, causing the pain in your chest to pain more. Even though you didn't know why. Your fingers automatically brushed over the carve; _______ & L.Joe : <3

You didn't know who this L.Joe guy was, but you had a good feeling that it was someone you really cared for. You just smiled and put on the necklace again, before you your heels and went away.

****

Before you went to M.O.D's house, you decided to go to the store and buy some snacks. As you were holding into your almost-filled-with-snacks-basket, you didn't see your way as you bumped into a person, causing your basket and it's contents to fall out. The person, wasn't really tall, but he manage to let the both of you fall bad-um on your bum. 

" Ow.. Mianhee~!" the person said. He quickly stood up and help you up. 

" No, I'm supposed to say sorry" you said and smiled. As soon as you locked eyes with the person, you quickly put on your poker-face. 

" Taeil oppa" " ________"

Oh. don't think that you hate him. You can't hate family. Yup, that's right. He's your family. Cousin. Cousin from your omma's side. Because your omma's maiden name is Lee Moon Hee. It's not like you don't like him, and that is why you poker-faced him. You were actually best friends then, but he suddenly left without any word which broke your heart. But one day, he came back, and he was changed. He had grown, but he became different to you. That is why you don't really like Block B. That, and because of their leader, Jin Ri's  abusive big brother. His gaze softened as he saw the look on your face. 

" How have you been doing?" he asked with his soft voice. You scoffed and bent down to pick up your stuff. 

" Why the hell would you care?" you asked coldly as you stood up again. He chuckled lightly, but you could see that it was forced.

" Because I care for my cousin" he said with a weak smile. " I heard you got hospitalized because of an accident. What happened?"

You smiled bitterly, and glared at him," Don't bother me. Why don't you just disappear again?" .

The pain in his face was too obvious to see. You grabbed you by the shoulders, making you look up at his sad eyes. He ignored what you just said. He understand why, but that wasn't what he was asking. 

"Bammie, what happened?"

You looked away, not wanting to be here anymore. snacks, you're out. He grabbed your chin, making you face him.

" What happened?" he repeated. You sighed in defeat, and shrugged his hands of you.

" I don't know" you said honestly. He was startled by your words, but he gave you one of these you-better-tell-me-no-or-I'll-make-you look.

" I mean it! I don't know! The doctor said that I might have amnesia, but I'll get my memories soon" you said matter-of-factly. His eyes widened as he grabbed your shoulders again and shook you. 

" You're not kidding, right? Because if you do... you know what comes" he threatened. You pouted and tried to brush his hands of you, but he had it firmly there.

" I'm not! And if you do that, I'll make omma call your appa to take your chocolate away!" you laughed making Taeil's face lighten up again. 

*Flashback*

The 6 year old you were running for your dear life in the garden with 9 year old Taeil tailing behind you. He was running after you because you got him in trouble. You were playing cat and mouse, and the mouse you were, you decided to crawl under the table, causing Taeil, the cat who was just over heels of you, falling over the table which had your dinner on. Omma's Daeji Bulgogi was gone to waste. And then his father, your uncle, took his 6 pack of chocolate bar to hide it. 

" YAH! BAMMIE! COME BACK HERE!" he yelled while his fingers was just at the hem of your shirt. You turned around to give him a mehrong, but unfortunately didn't see the root of the tree sticking up from the earth, causing you to fall on your back. Taeil, who couldn't stop earlier, fell on top of you. He smirked and sat up so he was sitting on top of you. 

" ANDWAE! OPPA~!" you yelled in horror as you knew what was coming next. He raised his hands up, and then used them to attack you by tickling your sides. His legs was on each side of your upper body so you couldn't escape. 

"NOOOO~~! I'm s-SORRY! HAHAHAH! S-STOP! HAJIMA~!" you laughed and tried hard to struggle away. 

" You owe me chocolate~!" he said and continued tickling you. Tears started filling your eyes as you laughed.

" ALRIGHT! I- HAHAH!! I'll B-BUY YOU~HAHAH!" you manage to say. He stopped tickling you, but he grabbed your wrist and made you look at him.

"Yagsok?" he asked and bringer his pinky finger out. You smiled and hooked your's with his. 

" YAGSOK, OPPA!" you said and chuckled. He smiled and went of you while mumbling his typical Alian langauge.

*Flashback end*

You snapped out of your daze as Taeil, who had wide eyes, stared at you.

" Is Moon Hee sungmo awake?" he asked, still shocked of the news. You smiled and nodded.

" She woke up 7 days ago. You should tell Joon samchon! Omma's home now" you said. He nodded and smiled. 

" So, where are you going?" he asked and stuffed his hands in his pocket. 

" To M.O.D's. You?" you asked. Which shocked was his next words.

" Same, but I'll bring the rest of Block B with me" 

As you choked on your own saliva, he patted your back before you manage to croak out, " What?!"

" Block B's coming over, so are Big Bang, 2ne1, Teen Top, Infinite, B.A.P and Beast" he said. You shut him up by pinching his lips together. 

" Block B? But... Zico... and Jin Ri! Aren't they...?" you trailed of as you thought of the possibilities for the Woo siblings to kill each other. He shook his head with his cheesy smile plastered in his face. 

" Zico said sorry to Jin Ri, but she have to think a little before she accept his apology. We're going to talk about that later in the gang meeting. That is why we're coming over" he explained. 

" Alright, but I have to go now, oppa. See you there?" you asked, while waving. He nodded before he continued his shopping while you paid for your items. 

****

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

As you stepped away from the door, it slammed open and there stood Jin Ri with a golden puppy in her arms. 

" UNNIE!" she yelled and crushed you with a bone-breakin' hug. You returned the hug, but not so hard so you didn't sandwich the poor puppy.

" JIN RI! and.. puppy" you said as you pulled away and looked at the puppy with your head tilted to the side. And it imitated your actions. 

" You don't know who he is?" she pouted and gave you the puppy. You furrowed your eyebrows and shook your head.

" Sorry, but I have amnesia. So I can't remember much" you said, making her frown into a worried look. She sighed, before she pointed at the puppy with her pouting lips.

" He's yours. His name is Byunggie. Take care of him well! You got him from L.Joe" she said, and you stopped dead in your tracks as you both were walking to the living room.

" Who is this L.Joe I always hear about?"


ANNYEONG!! By the way... You guys really need to comment often... I'm getting forever alone here :( Anyways! Here is some translations in case you didn't understand :3 Comment if you find any more:

Daeji Bulgogi: Koren food (Spicy marinated pork)

Andwae: Don't

Hajima: Don't do it

Yagsok: Promise

Sungmo: Aunt... ( I think)

Samchon: Uncle ( Mom's brother)
________

THAT'S IT! :3 SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT AND KEEP ON READING! :3 Kamsahamnida... So please, if you have my excused.. I have a to kick. Oppa, if you ready this. You're going to sleep outside in the balcony tonight  =.=

Taeil.. Kissing the window, bro?

Cuteness... OVERLOAD

BUING~BUING~

ALRIGHT! PART HARD, OPPA! WHILE YOU CAN! I WON'T BRING YOU BLANKETS! haha.. Sarangheyo twin-oppa ^^ 



ALRIGHT! SARANGHE, YOU GUYS!! BAI~