Introductions

I might be TWO-FACED, but I'm not a

Jin Ri quickly turned around as she heard what you said. She grabbed your shoulders and shook you hard, as that was supposed to give you back your memories.

" UNNIE! HOW CAN YOU FORGET L.JOE?!" Jin Ri yelled, causing the other gangs running out from the living room. 

" What's happening?" G-Dragon, who just came with the rest of Big Bang, BEAST,2ne1 and M.O.D, asked. Jin Ri quickly turned to them.

" SHE DOESN'T REMEMBER L.HOE- I MEAN L.JOE!" she said,  making you furrow your eyebrows. 

" Wait. what? Unnie! How could you forget someone that you love? Isn't that a bit harsh?" Ah Ra spoke up, making Hae Ryu and Kyu Rin face-palm themselves. 

" It's not like she did it on purpose. And obviously for not es, she have amnesia. That's why. Oh, Kyu Rin, yeobo. I wonder if we raised her incorrectly" Hae Ryu said to Kyu Rin, making Junhyung widen her eyes. Well, if you're asking why the hell Hae Ryu is talking like that to Kyu Rin, it's because Hae Ryu is the omma of the group, and Kyu Rin is the appa.

" YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME WITH HER?" Junhyung asked and pointed at himself, then at Kyu Rin, then back at himself. Hae Ryu's eyes widened, and she quickly ran to Junhyung and hugged him.

" No, no, no!! NEVER! I wouldn't cheat on my Junnie~~" she cooed, and Kyu Rin gasped dramatically.

" OoOh!! You're cheating on me with him~?" Kyu Rin said, imitating the action Junyung did. Hae Ryu's eyes then widened, and she quickly ran to Kyu Rin's side, doing the same action as she did before to Junhyung. You just sighed and turned to Ah Ra. 

" I loved him? Huh, sorry, but I don't really remember that. But anyways, I saw your brother on the way here!" you said the Ah Ra, and she tilted her head to the side.

" Changjo?" she asked. You furrowed you eyes ay her.

" How many brother's do you have Ah Ra? I mean Jong Hyun!" you said, making her chuckle along with Jin Ri.

" Jong Hyun is Changjo, unnie. It's like your real name, _______ and your nickname, Bam." Jin Ri explained, as you nodded in understatement.

" Woah... He had grown so much! And he's really handsome!" you said causing Jin Ri to growl at you.

" Back off, unnie. He's already taken... by me" Jin Ri said, making you widen your eyes. It's not that you like him, but...

" Yah~Jin Ri-ah. Aren't you 2 years older than him?" you asked, and she had this disgusted look on her face.

" Woah, unnie. You made it look like I'm a pedo-noona, now." she said and pouted. You chuckled and ruffled her hair.

" Don't worry, hun. I'll stick with this L.Joe guy. I just have a feeling he's near." you said and smiled weakily. 

" THE PARTY'S HERE!"

You all turned towards G-Dragon who had the door open for Infinite, B.A.P, Block B and... The group you saw earlier. But they looked a bit sad now. 

" BABE~~!" Jin Ri suddenly yelled and ran to Jong Hyun, or what Jin Ri said, Changjo.

" BABY~~!" Changjo beamed and ran to Jin Ri as well and hugged her. While looking at the cute maknae couple, you didn't notice the purple-haired guy's long stare. 

" Alright, enough lovey-dovey! Introductions! Because it seems like a person here doesn't remeber pretty faces!" Minzy said and looked at you with sympathy in her eyes. The group you saw earlier nodded and stood on a line before they bowed.

" Annyeonghaseo! Teen Top imnida!" they all said in chorus.

'So they are Teen Top'

The masculine one spoke up first; " Hey, I'm Bang Minwoo, but you can call me CAP"

You moved you eyed to the next one, which was the one with big lips and curly hair; " I'm Ahn Daniel. Niel for short"

Smiling, your eyes went of to the blonde one; " Yo~ I'm Lee Chanhee, but you may call me Chunji~" 

The next one beamed cutely at you and clung to your arm. " I'm Yoo Changhyun, but noona can call me cutiepie, Ricky!"

" Noona already know me, but I'll introduce myself again. Heey~ I'm Choi Jong Hyun, but I'd like to be called Changjo" Changjo said and smiled a little. Your eyes moved to the next person, only to lock your eyes with him.

" Hey~ I'm Lee Byunghun, but you can call me L.Joe"

As he said his name, your heart skipped a bit, and your hand went up to reach for you necklace.

'So this is L.Joe... He's... cute~~'

" Oh~ Nice to meet you... again. I'm Kim _________, but among friends, I'm called Bam or Bammie" you said with a little smile. 

" ALRIGHT! Let's get to the kitchen! I'm hungry~" Youngjae said, and practically ran to the kitchen with the other gangs following. You chuckled and turned around to close the door, but stopped as you saw L.Joe staring at you.

" Aren't you going to eat?" you asked and cocked your head to the kitchen. He smiled weakly, but warmly before he came a bit closer, and tugged your hair behind your ear.

" It's good to see you awake, _________-ah" he said before he went of, leaving you blushing madly.

" Yah~ You okay, couz?" 

You turned around and saw Myungsoo with a raised brow. You nodded and went together with him to the kitchen, where everyone was eating and having a good time.

L.Joe's POV

I'm still thinking of what Chunji said earlier...

*Flashback*

" D-Did I know you?" ________ finished and looked at us. Our face became dark, and no one said a word, " I take that as a yes" 

" Sorry, ________. We should leave now. And you should rest a little! Arraso! Annyeong!" Chunji suddenly said. The rest of us stared wide eyed at him, but he ignores it. The three youngest ones started to whine and complain.

" Ah.. Mianhe for not remembering you guys. But you look really fun to be with! Maybe we all can find something to do! See yah, later. Jeongmal mianhe! Really!" she said and bowed. CAP just smiled sadly.

" It's okay, nothing to be sorry about. It was an accident, so no worries. We'll leave. Bye" Chunji said, and dragged us with him as we walked away.

"HYUNG! Why did you do that?!" Ricky asked, obviously angry that their own hyung just said that it was okay for ________ to forget us. 

" We can't do anything about it, unless she suddenly remember everything about us. So, why don't we just start all over again? She won't remember Byunghun's behavior towards her before. She won't remember Byunghun... her" Cap said for Chunji as he got the same idea. 

"B-But-" Ricky and Niel stuttered.

"No, guys! The hyung's is right! We can start all over again! Let's just hope that she won't find out anything about 'that' happening..." Changjo said. Niel and Ricky sighed before agreeing to their plan. They started to discuss, but they soon turned their heads and looked at me.

" You're in for it, right?" they asked. 

I smiled and nodded my head in responds.

" Of course I am"

*Flashback end*

I'm going to follow our plan, if it erase the bad memories for _________. But how do I erase it for me?

Your/Noone's POV

" Jinnie-ah... Have you... decided yet?" Zico suddenly asked as we all sat down in a circle in the pillow room. Everyone stopped doing their things, and sat their attention on the Woo siblings. Jin Ri looked up from Changjo and to Zico.

"Yeah... I have..." she answered under her breath and sat up properly.

" So..."

" I'll forgive you, oppa..." she answered with a smile. Zico's face lit up, and he nearly attacked Jin Ri with a hug, if it wasn't for B-Bomb to hold his shirt. Zico furrowed his eyes as he looked down at his shirt. Then he pouted as he saw that his hyung was holding firmly into his shirt.

" Why~~?" he said. 

" Take it easy, dude~" B-Bomb said, and slowly released Zico's shirt. Zico huffed, before he fully turned to his beloved little sister, and attacked her with a hug. 

" O-OPPA~~ C-Can't breath!"


SOOO!! I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER!!! IF YOU READ MY BLOG, YOU CAN SEE WHY! BUT I'M BACK!!!! 

Marza noona ... OOHHH. OOOH.. !! *AWKWARD -SLIDE-OVER-BENCH- DANCE*



I NEVER GET TIRED OF DOING THIS::