Memories

I might be TWO-FACED, but I'm not a

That night, you couldn't sleep at all. The thought about Red Skull hunted you. The thought about that they could possibly kill you. That it was possible for them to kill you. That you possibly were going to be dead soon. It was possible. Red Skull almost got you and Woohyun killed. If they could manage to almost kill you, it was a possibility for you to actually get killed. That you could get killed today. Today at prom. Today that it might be the last day fo your life. The thought about that sent shivers down your spine. It hunted you. The thought hunted you. It really did. You turned around, and pulled out your black memory book from the nightstand's drawer.

Sitting up with the book on your lap, you flipped through the pages of pictures and messages, by your dearest people. You stared at the picture with you and the rest of M.O.D were doing aegyo, then at the picture below where you all had your mask on and was holding into your weapons as you posed. Next page was 4 different fonts by 4 different people. 4 messages with the same and 1 message. With the same massage to tell you. 

23.03.09

Yah, dongsaeng-ah! We found this book while we were cleaning, so we decided to write some things to it. I know you go through a lot right now. Actually, you have the hardest time of us. But still, we all had a hard time. We You need to stay strong, ________-ah. For yourself and for your brothers. And for your omma. Please stay strong, Bammie. Just for a little while, arraseo? - Rinnie unniiee~~ 

Yo~ I saw what Kyu Rin unnie wrote up there Î ... Actually, it was ME who found the book, while cleaning your room ^^ But, and she's right. _______-ah, you're a brave and strong girl, but please stay stronger for your brothers and your omma. If you need a shoulder to cry on, me and the other is always here with a shoulder for you to cry one, you know? So, please. Stay strong!  - RyuRyu unnieeeeeeee ^^ 

UNNIEEEEEE~~ You know you have us right? The unnies above are right! Please stay strong for a little more! You're so lucky unnie... You have Infinite oppas and B.A.P oppas, and you still have us! So lucky... But stay strong for Zelo and Jay oppa... You need to stay strong for them. UNNIE, HWAITING! - Pixie ~~  <3 LOVE YOU!!

Hey, unnie... I've seen what the unnies have written above. And this has the same message. I just want you to know that whatever life gives you, even if it hurts you just be strong and act like you're okay. Remember, unnie: Strong walls shake, but never collapse. Stay strong, make people wonder why you're smiling. Arraseo, unnie? Alright, we have to go back to cleaning, so... I LOVE YOU, UNNIE!! <3  - Jinniee~~

You chuckled, as a tear strolled down your cheeks. You flipped to next page, staring at picture where you were doing the peace sign, with Infinite gathered around in the beach. You chuckled, and let your eyes travel to the small pictures below, where you just had glued together to a infinity sign, with the infinity necklace, they gave you in the center. You stared at the picture with Sunggyu, where you pulled his under eyes down, while he was sticking out his tongue and giving you the bunny ears from behind. Another picture where you and Dongwoo were smiling so big that your eyes went gone. One with Woohyun, were he was giving you the kissy-kissy face, and poking your cheek, while you pouted. With Hoya, where you both were doing the baby-freeze. With Sungyeol were you were back-to-back while crossing your arms. One with Myungsoo, your cousin, where you sat on his back, while smiling brightly. And with Sungjong where you were poking his cheek with a lollipop in your mouth, while Sungjong were pouting cutely. 

YAAY! WE FINLLY GET TO WRITE IN YOUR BOOK, THAT YOU ALWAYS TAKE WITH YOU T.T  It's actually funny how we now you as the funny and bright ________, but other strangers know you as the Dark Slicer. Myungsoo is lucky to have you as a cousin T.T *spazz* Anyways, WE LOVE YOU!!! HWAITING! ~ Infinite!

Flipping to the next page, you chuckled as soon as you saw the sight of the B.A.P boys changed into bunny costumes. Staring at the picture with Yongguk, where he was sticking his tongue out, and you were "shooting" his head. The one with Himchan, you other cousin, where you both were doing the buing buing. With Daehyun, were he was backhugging you and kissing your cheek and you were acting surprised. You chuckled as you remembered, Daehyun without the mask. He was talking, but he suddenly stopped, and he started wearing mask, all the time. You stared at the picture with Youngjae, where he had his arm around you and faked a mad face, while you had burst out laughing. With Jongup were he had hooked his arm with yours while you were holding your Ice cream and Jongup doing the peace sign. 

BAAAAAAAMIIEEE~~ We glued these pictures for you! Keke~ WE JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT WE LOVE YOU!!! BERI BERI CHUU! (Btw: This message is made by Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae and Jongup, while the leader, Yongguk was watching War movies!) Don't listen to them! THIS IS YONGGUK! DON'T LISTEN TO THEM! IT WASN'T WAR MOVIES!! THIS IS DAAAAEHYUN! HYUNG WAS WATCHING ! Okay.. Love you!! :3 ~ BEST.ABSOLUTE.PERFECT! BAP!

You chuckled, as cried started to sobs. You cupped your mouth, and tried to muffle your sobs. You flipped to next page, and smiling at the family picture where you, Jay and Zelo had your arm over your shoulders, while your parents were standing behind you with big smiles. This was taken before your omme came in coma, and your appa was still with you. Below, it was a picture where you and Taeil was covered in cake and flour. 

Noonaa~~ Me and hyung are okay... Please take care of yourself, noona. You're the best noona ever, and I don't know what I would do if noona wasn't here T.T I wish I could show noona more how much I love you! arraseo... NOONA, SARANGHE! - JunnieHonggie <33

Dongsaeng-ah... You know that I love you, right? I loved you yesterday, I love you still, I always have And I always will... Oppa is so proud over you. You have stood so strong under omma's accident, and after appa left us. Please keep staying stronger. Okay? Hwaiting ^^ - love Jae Sun Oppaaa~~ 

Herrow!! Sorry for disappearing~ I'm so soryy T.T Please forgive oppa, and give me some chocolate~~ Arraseo! REMEMBER THAT I LOVE YOU!!!!! ~~ Taeil oppa! 

You closed the book, and hid it under your pillow, before you stood up again, and changed into this. The time was still 5 am, so you decided to go to the park to get your mind cleaned and calmed. Taking your camera with you, you went down. Closing the outdoor quietly, you walked towards the park. You sat yourself down by a tree trunk, and buried your face in your knees. 

****

After thinking and cried, you had fallen asleep, and when you woke up again the clock was 9 am. You enjoyed as the sun shined on you, but your face was still buried in your knees. 

" Hyung! Isn't that Bam noona?

You looked up, and looked up at a pair of dark brown eyes. 

"Yah!" you yelped as you pushed away the face, and Suga stumbled back. You looked around, and saw none other than your dongsaeng gang, Bangtan Boys.

" Hey, noona!" Jimin said and waved his hand in front of your face. 

" Hey! W-What are you doing here?" you asked as stood up, but they quickly put their arms around you and helped you up. 

" We were just walking around... Did you cry?" Namjoon asked, as he traced your under eyes. You quickly took a step bag and hid your face. 

" Uhm... No?" you said, more like a question. Jungkook took your hand away from your face and pouted. 

" Don't lie" he muttered and sighed. J-Hope took up something from the ground, and held it up.

" Who's this?" he asked, and your eyes widened, as he held up your camera. You quickly snatched it away and stuff it in your pocket. Then you came up with idea.

" Hey, guys. You don't mind having a memorizable day with me for my memory book?" you asked and held up your camera. Their eyes widened.

" A DAY WITH BAM NOONA?! OH, HELL YEAH!" 

" LEGGO"


ANNYEONGHASEO! So, I wanted to make a sad-moment chapter... or I tried! So... Bangtan Boys is back ^^ HAHA! 

So... Didn't I SAY THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE WATCHED YOUR BACK, BAMMIE?! Psh.. Didn't listen to me? 

So! SUBSCRIBE! LEAVE A COMMENT! AND WAIT FOR MY UPDATE!! THANK YOU! LOVE YOU! So excuse me... I want a drink :3

Bye~~