Pain

I might be TWO-FACED, but I'm not a

As the gang meeting was done, you all headed to home. Since your omma just woke up, you said to M.O.D that you'd be spending your night at your house. The same with Jay and Zelo, and the other members of the gang they belonged to understood that. Zelo suddenly leaned towards your ear with his arm around Jay's waist to support him from falling.

"Noona.. How do we get home? Jay hyung is a little drunk-"

sarang hae~~
nah neun nuh reul sarang hae~~
sarang hae~
nah neun nuh reul sarang hae
sarang hae, sarang hae~~
sarang hae, sarang hae~
nah neun nuh reul sarang hae~"

 

 (Kyeoptaa~~~)

" Erase that. Very drunk" Zelo said and chuckled. You chuckled along with him and sighed.

" Who is supposed to drive, then?" you asked him. You felt a tap on your shoulder, making you turn around to face L.Joe, who's face was just a couple of centimeters away from yours. 

" Need a driver?" 

Suddenly, everything went blank, and you couldn't hear anything as a scene suddenly popped in your mind, and flashed through your eyes.

*Flashback*

"Noona... How do we get home? Hyung can't drive, cause he's to weak to do it, and either one of us have got the license." Zelo said all of sudden. A tap on your shoulder distracted you from thinking. You turned around to face L.Joe who's face was just a couple of centimeters away from yours.

"Need a driver?"

*Flashback end* ( Chapter 2)

As the scene faded away from your eyes, and your vision and view was concerned looks from Teen Top, M.O.D, Infinite, B.A.P and your brothers while Woohyun's hand was waving in front of your face, the sound of their concerned voice filled your ears again. You were standing, but facing the wall as if it was the most beautiful thing in the world. 

" Bammie! Are you alright? You just suddenly blanked out" Yongguk said, and Daehyun nodding in the back with his mask on. (That guy never seems to talk)

" Y-Yeah.. I'm fine" you said after being drawn into your own thoughts. 

' Why did that seem so familiar?'

" Let's get you home... I'll drive you" L.Joe said and slightly pushed you and your brothers to the car, leaving the rest of M.O.D, Infinite, B.A.P and Teen Top members there. 

Before you could go any further away from the house, a slight poke was felt on your back, making you stop. You turned around to see Daehyun with a paracet-box in his hand. He looked away and gestured for you to take it. You smiled and took it, not before you said a little 'thank you' and a kiss on the cheek, making his ear and cheeks turn into different shades of red. You chuckled and left him dumbfounded.

You sat yourself in the front seat with L.Joe, while your brothers sat in the back. 

" I WAN CHUU~~ WAN CHUU! WAN CHUU! WAN CHUU~~!" Jay sang, as he opened the window and stuck his head out with his arms up in the air. You and Zelo face-plamed yourselves and L.Joe just chuckled. 

****

L.Joe had helped Zelo, bring Jay to his room, while you were in the kitchen, preparing something to drink for the purple hair guy. He came back down with a sigh, but then smiled as he saw you.

" I'll be going now" he said and turned around to leave when you grabbed his wrist. He turned around with an eyebrow raised, and you let go of him. 

"Kamsahamnida, L.joe-ssi" you said and bowed, but got up with a pretty smile on your face. His face softened from the expressionless face and smiled.

"Call me Byunghun" he said.

"Ah... Then, kamsahamnida, Byunghun-ah" you said. He ruffled your hair and chuckled. A good feeling flowed through your body at his gently touch.

"It was nothing. Just call me if you need help, arraso?" he said. You nodded as you looked up at him.

"Alright, I'll be leaving now... Bye~" he waved and started walking away. you closed the door touching your forehead.

'Badump.. Badump'

A scene suddenly popped through your eyes again, as you just closed the door. 

*Flashback*

You sat in the front with L.Joe as he drove and Jun Sun and Zelo was in the back. You reached your house as L.Joe turned in your driveway. He went out without a word and helped Zelo out and you helped Jun Sun. You both helped your brothers to the couch, still silent. He turned to leave but you grabbed his wrist, and he turned with a eyebrow raised. You let go of him.

"Kamsahamnida, L.joe-ssi" you said and bowed, but got up with a pretty smile on your face. His face softened from the expressionless face and smiled.

"Call me Byunghun" he said.

"Ah... Then, kamsahamnida, Byunghun-ah" you said. He ruffled your hair and chuckled. A good feeling flowed through your body at his gently touch.

"It was nothing. Just call me if you need help, arraso?" he said. You nodded as you looked up at him.

"Alright, I'll be leaving now... Bye~" he waved and started walking away. you closed the door touching your forehead. 

'What the hell?'

*Flashback end* (Chapter 3)

You touched your pounding head, and slid down the door with a thud. 

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~!"

" ________ is that you?!" your omma yelled, but she gasped as she saw her daughter sitting on the floor, with her back resting on the door and hands on her head while screaming in pain. 

" ________! BAMMIE! YAH! JUN HONG! JAE SUN! GET THE CAR! Bammie! _________! YAH! GWENCHANA?!"

And then... you couldn't fell anything.

**** 

"Will she be fine, Jay oppa?" 

" She will, Jae Aa"

" Zelo Hyung... Why isn't noona waking up yet? She's like the Sleeping Beauty. Sleeps very long"

*Chuckle* " I guess she is, Jae Hwa..."

Finally, you could open your eyes and move. Looking up at the ceiling, you turned to your left, where a little girl sat on Jay's lap, a little boy clinging on Zelo's back with his arms around Zelo's neck, your Kim cousins and Taeil. Quickly you closed your eyes again and tossed in your bed while groaning. 

*Flashback*

" Ohh! Mianhe! Sorry! I didn't see you!" he said and bent down to pick up his groceries. Your eyes widened at the familiar voice, and tears started filling. 

" A-appa..." you said quiet, only for him to hear. His head shot up, and he stared at you with wide eyes.

" __-______?" he said quiet. 

" Appa! Appa! Are you okay?" two little voices said from behind. You looked up as a boy and a girl, ran up to your dad. 

" Y-you.. have kids?" you asked and helped him up. 

" Uh.. yeah. Look, _______... Can we please talk about this?" he asked, pleading.The two kids hugged your appa's legs, hanging there like koalas.

" I don't know, Min Kyung. You left us, when Zelo was only 12 years old" you said, startling him by only calling him by his first name. 

" W-who's Zelo?" he asked. 

" Oh yeah, right. Zelo is Jun Hong" you said, making him nod. The boy slightly tugged on your appa's jeans. 

" Appa?? Who is noona?" he asked while pointing at you. Min Kyung chuckled and ruffled his hair. 

" She's your sister, Jae Hwa" he said and smiled. 

" Our sister?" the little girl asked with a O.O look. 

 

 " Yes, Jae Aa. Your sister" he said and ruffled her hair. He looked up at you again and gave you a eye-smile. " They're twins" he said.

****

The door burst open, as two familiar figures towered over you.

" Is noona fine? Is she awake? Do you think she's dead?!"

*SMACK*

" OWW!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR, JAE AA?!?!?!" 

" Mianhe, Jae Hwa oppa.. But you'll wake unnie up with your loud voice! Then appa's going to bring Shinwa on you, and then they will hurt you!" the familiar girl voice said. 

" BOOO!!" you yelled and sat up. They didn't flinch and inch and just blinked at you. 

" See! What did I say, oppa! Your voice woke her up!" Jae Aa scolded. Jae Hwa bowed his head and smiled sheepishly.

" Mianhe, noona~!" he pouted cutely. You chuckled and ruffled his hair.

" Wait... when did I come here? I was in the-" you got interrupted by the door suddenly bursting open.

" Are you okay?! What were you doing there alone?! And with Super Junior also! Were you against them? But they had guns! Where was M.O.D?! Ohh.. By the way.. I heard that you're back in with M.O.D-" your father bombarded you with questions but you interrupted him with a chuckle.

" I wasn't alone... You didn't see M.O.D and Teen Top behind the truck didn't you? They're too obvious" you chuckled and patted the twin's head. 

" T-Teen Top?" he tilted his head to the side.

****

The twins popped up behind him and waved at you. You squat down to their level and opened your arm wide. 

" I can't get a hug?" you pouted cutely. Your appa was shocked by your actions, cuz you were never like that when he was still with you. They chuckled and gave you a hug. 

" Hey, what if I take you one day to our house? I have a dog and then you'll meet my two other dogs. Your hyungs and oppas" you said. Their eyes widened and then they stared up to your appa. 

" We have two more siblings?" they asked in unison. Your appa smiled and nodded. They suddenly jumped up and down. 

" I WANT TO MEET THEM!! THEN WE PLAY WITH OUR TOYS! OHH!! WE CAN TAKE THEM TO THE POOL!" they said in unison as they held into each other and jumped. 

" We can go to M.O.D's house. We have a game room, pool room, pillow room and even a cinema room!" you said, making them more excited. You looked up to your appa and poked his puffed out cheek.

*Flashback end* ( Chapter 14 & 19)

" Noona? Gwenchanayo?" Jae Hwa asked, after you had calmed down. You turned back to the left and look at his watery and scared eyes.You softened, and practically forced yourself a smile, trying to overcome the pain in your head. 

"I-I'm...ugh.. Fine, Jae Hwa" you said and forced a smile.

"U-Unnie, I made this for you so you won't forget that we always are here for you" Jae Aa said and bought forward from her back a braclet with these as charms. 

"It's supposed to resemble me and Jae Hwa oppa, since many people told us that the first thing they think when they see us, is bunnies!" Jae Aa explained and clamped the bracelet around your wrist. 

'Even though these kids is like 6-7 years old, and their words are so deep. So intelligent. So touching

" Thank you" you whispered and attached the twins with a hug. 

" Can't we also have a hug?"

You peeked up from the twins' shoulder, to see Zelo, Jay, Myungsoo, Himchan and Taeil, pouting. You sighed and gestured them to come over and sandwich the twins who started chuckling. 

" Oppas/Hyungs!" 

*Snap*

You all stopped what you were doing and looked up at you omma and her oppa, your uncle, Taehyun, with a raised brow. They did just not take a picture of you, did they?

" Appa..." Taeil mumbled into your pillow. 

" Yeah, kid. Whachu want?" your uncle asked with a huge grin on his face.

"ATTACK!"

"WHAT?!"


HEY, EVERYONE!! I just made a... soon update because I'm in a good mood!... wanna know why? Because..... it just rained and 
thundered and lightened :3 HAPPY MOMENT! 

If you're wondering on how Jae Hwa and Jae Aa looks like( Just imagine that they're MUCH younger than on the pic, arraso?);
   or  

They so... WHY ARE ULZZANGS SO GOOD LOOKING?!?!

HEAVEN MERCY! DAEHYUN! WHY YOU SO FUDGING HOT?!

  

ALRIGHT! THANK YOU FOR READING! SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! ... AND WAIT FOR NEXT UPDATE!