ed Kiss

I might be TWO-FACED, but I'm not a

" Hey, _________..." L.Joe called as you walked down the game booths while holding your hand.

" Yeah?" you said, turning you attention to him.

" You know that the prom is soon, right?" he asked, and you think you knew how this would end up. You started grinning, as you looked at him.

" So..." he started. He suddenly squat down in front of you, with his hand like a cat. " Meow~ Do you want to be my date? ... Meow?" 

Chuckling, you put your 'paws' to the front as well, and blinked at him. Then you tilted your head to the side. " I'm your date now, right? Meow~ So, I can be your date in the prom.. Meow~" 

He stood up again, and hugged you, tight, " You really are the best, ________" he whispered.

You slowly wrapped your arms around his waist as well, and leaned your ear on his chest, listening to his fastbeating heart. 

****

" SHOOT IT DOWN! YAAAY~!" you cheered as L.Joe once again won a 'throw a fish on the penguin' game. 

" Here you go, sir!" the man in the booth said and gave L.Joe a VERY big teddy bear. 

" For you, milady!" L.Joe said and gave it to you while bowing. You happily took the hand of the teddy, and he took the other as you skipped toward the Ferris wheel.

" Hey, it's our new kid, JoeMie" L.Joe chuckled, while patting the head of the big teddy. Bursting out laughing, you held into your stomach. 

" J-J-JOEMIE!" you laughed as he reddened.

" What~? Who know? What if we suddenly get a child, and we don't know what to call it!" he said, causing you to redden. He suddenly pointed at the Ferris wheel, " You want to go there?"

" Yeah, sure" you agreed as you looked at what he pointed at.

****

"WOAH! Yeoppuda!" you exclaimed as your face was literally smashed into the window. The view was absolutely fantastic. the sun has already set, the moon was up high, the stars was shining brightly and the city light was just like the stars. You have already taken your places inside the little ride. JoeMie was sitting opposite of you, and L.Joe was sitting next to you. 

" You're prettier..." L.Joe whispered as he grabbed your chin with his two fingers under your chin. You turned your head, only to have his face 1..2..3 millimeters away from yours. 

" Byung...hu-" before you could finish, his lips crashed into yours. His hands went down to your waist and pulled your closer as your you opened your mouth for his tongue to enter. Your hands went up to his hair as your fingers tangled into his soft hair. His tongue played along with yours, and your lips felt like they was meant to be glued together. He grabbed your thighs and pulled you up, causing you to sit on his lap with your legs on each side. Just as the air started to get hotter, the ride suddenly stopped, and your door opened. 

"Thanks for ri-

You pulled away from each other, embarrassed over that the worker there just saw you having a quite hot make-out session. L.Joe awkwardly coughed, and you looked away and took JoeMie, before you left the capsule, leaving the worker embarrassed. 

" , that guy might even have been a er to many other people!" L.Joe whined, as he held JoeMie's other hand, while you were walking down a river. All you did was laugh. He stopped and looked out the river, and sighed. "Kaja?"

You looked up at him with questioning eyes.

" Let's get you home. It's already 12, and I guess you need your beauty sleep for the prom tomorrow. Pfft... What am I talking about? You're already too beautiful~" he said, causing you to blush.

" S-Shut up!" you muttered, and he chuckled. 

" Hey, let me take that" L.Joe offered and reached out for your bag with the prom-outfit, but you held it far for him to reach.

" Since I'm your date on prom tomorrow, my outfit is going to be a surprise!" you said. He stared at you in disbelif, but agreed.

" She's going to sit in the front!" He said, pointing at JoeMie as you have already reached the motorcycle.

" She? What if I want JoeMie to be a boy?" you said, while putting on the helmet L.Joe gave you. L.Joe sat the JoeMie in the front, then he sat down right behind it, before you sat yourself down behind him, with your arms around his waist.

" Then, it's a birl" he said, and started the engine. You laughed.

" A birl?" you asked.

" Or a goy" he suggested, then sped off. Under the helmet, you were laughing out loud. 

****

You reached M.O.D's hide out in no time, which you really hated. You really like the time when you were holding around him. He turned off the motor, and you went off while taking your helmet off. 

" Thanks for... the ride. I really had fun today" you said as you both stood in front of the door. He put his hands in his pocket and smiled.

" You're welcome. Call me if you want on a date again" he said, and you chuckled. Slowly, you both started coming closer. You could already feel his breath on your lips as you had closed your eyes. Then. The door opened, causing you both to quickly pull back. 

" er..." L.Joe muttered, and awkwardly coughed as you hid your face in JoeMie's body. There stood Ah Ra, the most innocent girl you knew of, staring at you, then at L.Joe, then at you with wide eyes. 

" U-Uhm... I'll talk to you later, ________. Uh... Bye" L.Joe said, and then he walked to his motor, and sped off. 

" U-Unnie... W-were you going to-" Ah Ra started, but you quickly hushed her, and pulled her inside, and closed the door. 

" UNNIES! JIN RI! COME HERE NOW!" Ah Ra yelled, and you facepalmed yourself. 

" You couldn't keep quiet for 1 minute for me to explain?" you hissed, and watched as Kyu Rin, Hae Ryu and Jin Ri walked down the stairs. All Ah Ra did was to shrug, before grinning. 

" What is it, Ah Ra?" Kyu Rin asked, and yawned, then widened her eyes as she saw the teddy-bear, cat-costume and couple shirt. She burst out laughing, " Bammie?! HAHA! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THE DARK SLICER IS DRESSED IN A SUUUPER CUTE CAT-COSTUME!"

" Believe it, K2 Hell!" you retorted back by calling her by her nickname, that she somehow hate to be called. And there, the rest of her dongsaengs burst out laughing. 

"  Oh? You laugh at that? Black Killer? Dead Master? Demon RyyK?" Kyu Rin retorted back to the others. And then they shut up, before you once again all laughed. 

" Alright, you" Hae Ryu said and pointed at you, then at the living room. " tell us everything on what happened on the date!"

You blushed at the thought at what happened today, but you nodded and followed them to the living room.

****

" Whoah~" was all M.O.D could say as you were done talking, telling them about your day at the Everland. You looked at Jin Ri who was thinking while tapper her finger on her lips.

" Bangtan you say?" she asked, and you nodded." They sound cute!" 

" Oh, they are cute!" you said, and chuckled. " You know, at they have their own store whi-..."

The thought of Red Skull came back to your head, you stood up, went to get your show while the rest was staring at you, confused. You came back again, holding the piece of paper, which you had manage to take from the ceiling earlier at the Bangtan Bulletproof store. 

" I found this too..." you said and showed them the piece of paper with red letters, " Does that mean that they're coming back?" 

They all stood up in shock, and Hae Ryu took the paper. She then looked up at you, and then at the paper again before she quickly went over to the drawer and found a flashlight.

" W-What's happening?" Ah Ra asked, as she looked at the paper. Hae Ryu had lit up the backside of the paper, as she was staring at the front-side. 

" It's a hidden massage to it!" Hae Ryu exclaimed as everyone was looking at her in wonder. Kyu Rin took the paper, then stared at you with a worried expression. 

" What does it say?" you asked, trying hard to keep yourself calm. All she did was to pass the paper to you, before she made the rest leave the room together with herself. You watched as she looked sadly at you, the closed the door. Then you stared back at the paper. You stared at the letters, which was too small to even fit the paper. But you could read it perfectly fine. You knew what this meant. It was soon over.

' I heard you got amnesia, little friend... 
I guess you remember us now, don't you?
You had one of those flashbacks, and now you
remember us, right? Well, now that you do
remember us, let me tell you one thing.
You won't need to remember us afterwards. 
You won't get to spend much you precious time
on the prom tomorrow.You're not going to live soon.
Am I doind this a little 
difficult for you? I'll explain it easier. 
You're going to die.

" It's soon over..." you sighed, as you buried your face into your hand.


BOOooOoO SAC NOODLE!! :3 Well, herrow~~ Had a good morning? Well, I didnt -.-
My annoying cousin was here, and she didn't want to leave me alone -.- she was like : " Oh. Krissy :3 Heey~ Heeey~ Yaaah~~ Krissy-yah~ duuh... Uhm... K-R-I-S-S-Y! Yaaaaaah... KRISSY. *poke* Krissy got that power... heeeeeeeeelllooow" -.- Yeah.. 

Well, it seems like you have another fight with Red Skull? Watch your BACK ^^ No, I mean it... Bammie-ah! (bammi-ya-i-ya... nananaa~~) BE CAREFUL!

So.. You know this part, right? SUBSCRIBE IF YOU HAVEN'T YET! LEAVE A COMMENT! AND WAIT FOR MY NEXT UPDATE! LAAAAAB YOOU!