Lean on me

I might be TWO-FACED, but I'm not a

As you turned around, you quickly took Daehyun and hid behind him. You looked back at Exo who was looking confused at you and your brother, Jay.

" Sister?" D.O asked looking at Suho and then gulped. As Infinite, B.A.P and Teen Top stepped into the club, everyone was gasping at their handsomeness. 

" H-H-H-Hyung..." Kai stuttered, and looked at Sunggyu with wide eyes. 

" HYUNG?!" Suho blurted in surprise and looked at Kai for an explanation. 

" He's my... adoptive brother..." Kai muttered and looked away. 

" Did you run away from home or something, little bro?" Sunggyu grinned and smacked the back of Kai's head, hard. 

" No! I wanted to get away from people like YOU!" Kai yelled and pointed at Sunggyu. 

" People like me, you say? Well, at least your hyung, that would be me, don't people, like you did to SOMEONE here~" Sunngyu teased and stood in front of Woohyun and Daehyun, who was standing in front of you. 

" W-Wait! So you're telling me that YOU, Kai, the one who my little sister, is Sunggyu hyung's adoptive brother?" Jay, said, stepping out from the crowd, Infinite was forming. 

" T-THE FIERCE WOLF'S SISTER?! Dude.. We're doomed!!" Exo said and backed off. 

" Who did we ?" Kai asked nonchalantly. Suddenly, you were dragged by the arm, and pushed in front of Jay.

" That would be her" Himchan said, while smirking. Looking up, you smiled sheepishly and waved at Jay who was looking at you with a brow raised.

" H-Hey, oppa" you said. Sighing, he pulled you up to your feet.

" What are you doing here?" he asked and fixed your messy your hair. 

" I'll tell you later" you muttered, then turned around and glared at Exo. 

" Yay! Congratz! You found out!" you said with a sarcastic, happy voice, then turned back to your poker face. 

" Well, do you want more of it?" Kai said, and stepped a little closer to you. Before you could do anything, a punch was delivered to his face, by... L.Joe. 

" I think she's full." L.Joe said with a poker-face. 

" Exactly what we need" Sehun said with a smirk. And then, the fight broke out. Your eyes widened as you saw the rest of Exo, Exo-m, came to the fight as well. Jay, Zelo, Himchan, Daehyun, Woohyun, Myungsoo... L.Joe..

" OPPAS!" you yelled and tried to get away from Hae Ryu and Jin Ri. All you could do was stare at your dearest being in pain. All of them were in pain or giving pain. As you were about to do something, something that could stop them being hurt, you were dragged away. You looked up and looked at Taeil, who was looking at you with a worried look.

" O-oppa" you mumbled, as you felt tears forming in your eyes. Unconsciously, you were pulled towards his chest, while he was dragging you out of the club with the rest of Block B and M.O.D behind. 

You didn't know how long you walked, but as you looked up from Taeil's chest, you were under the big tree behind the hospital. Your head started pounding as you looked at the end of he tree, where the trunk met the earth. And then, you mind went blank.

* Flashback*

On the way out of the hospital, you saw L.Joe, again, by the big tree in the garden. He seemed to be asleep. 

'That pabo. He'll catch a cold...' 

Without thinking, you went over to him and took of your college jacket, and placed it over his body. You brushed his hair away from his face and pecked his cheek, lightly, before whispering something into his ear. 

" I'm sorry you have to go through this, Byunghun. Saranghe~". With that, you stood up, and was about to leave when L.Joe started talking in his sleep. 

" I hate you, ______. But I love you. I hate that I love you~" he said quiet. You hung your head low, but it shut up as you heard your nickname being called. 

" Yo, Bam noona!"

****

You all leaned against the tree, and heard your silent sobs.

" Do you want to tell us what happened, unnie?" Ah Ra asked and brushed your hair away from your wet face. You sighed and buried your face in your knees.

" I met L.Joe in the hallway after leaving you guys. L.Joe left, just after I did, right?" you asked, and they nodded. " Well, he went to the hospital, and I don't know why. But he started apologizing. I told him that he didn't do anything, and I only used him to make HyunA stop being such a . I thought he would just stay away from me... Well, I thought wrong. He said that... he hated me.." you said, but trailed off, and a pair of new tears filled your eyes. " I SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT! I DON'T CARE ABOUT RED SKULL! WHAT THE CAN THEY DO?! HUH?! WE'RE ING ON THE FIRST OF THE LIST OF MOST FEARED GANG GROUP! WHAT THE CAN THEY DO?!" you yelled as you threw stones at the river.

" _____! STOP!" Kyu Rin yelled as she tried to calm you down.

" UNNIE! I LOVE HIM! OTTOKE?! WHAT SHOULD I DO, HUH?!" you yelled and threw a couple of more stones into the lake.

" YEAH! YOU LOVE HIM! AND ISN'T THAT WHY YOU DID IT?! TO SAVE HIS LIFE! You made him give up your love, so you could keep him safe. _____, that's what I call true love." she said and shook you. You put down your hand which was filled with different types of sharp stones. Your hands started bleeding, as you kept clenching you fists with stones in it. 

" U-unnie... Ottoke..? I just gave up the guy that understands me the most. The guy I actually really liked..." you said as you rested your head on Jin Ri's shoulder and looked up at Kyu Rin. Hae Ryu your hair, Kyu Rin comforted you by singing lullabies and Ah Ra was picking something from the ground.

" Hey, unnies! Look at this!" Ah Ra shouted while holding something in her hands. Curiosity took over, and all of you 3 other unnies and Jin Ri went over to her to look. There she was holding into a heart shaped stone, tied secured, like a necklace. 

" What... is that?" Jin Ri asked. Ah Ra turned it around, and everyone gasped. 

' _____ and L.joe : <3  '

*Flashback end*

You fell, crashing to the ground as you touched your necklace. 

" ___________! Gwenchana?" Taeil asked, as he supported you by holding your back. Clutching onto your head, you looked around.

" H-Have I been here before?" you asked. Jin Ri, who was standing right next to you, sighed. Before she could say anything, your nickname was called.

" BAMMIE!" 

You all turned your head to face to person or people coming your way. With a cut on the lower lip, L.Joe sat down by the tree trunk with a heavy sigh. Quickly, you went to him and checked him for any bruises. 

" What are you doing?" he chuckled, while looking at you. All you did was holding his arm up, squashing he face together to loo for any wounds or injuries. 

" Are you hurt?" you asked. He chuckled, then ruffled your hair.

" I'm fine, but you should check up on your brothers" he suggested and pointed at Zelo who was being supported by Yongguk and Hoya. You stood up and ripped Zelo's shirt to look for bruises. Gritting your teeth, you hit him on the chest, where he had a bruise.

" Pabo... Got me worried and ..." you muttered and kept hitting him.

" N-Noona~~ A-Appo..." he pouted. Before you could hit him again, Myungsoo caught your wrists from behind. 

" _______-ah. Stop it" Myungsoo said. You sighed and went to sit next to L.Joe. You looked up at him, as he was staring out to the pond. When he looked at you, you pouted and hit him on the arm.

" You too. You're also a pabo..." you said, causing him to chuckle. You looked up, then pointed at the rest of Infinite, Teen Top and B.A.P. As all of them looked at you, you glared back at them.

" YOU'RE ALL PABOS!" you said and waved your arm around, making them chuckle.

" IT'S NOT FUNNY! Especially you" you glared and pointed at Sunggyu. He looked around, then pointed at him self while mouthed 'me'.

" Noooo~ The dinosaur behind you" you said sarcastically. He turned around to see Dongwoo looking lost at us.

" What?" he asked. You looked back at Sunggyu.

" When did you get an adoptive brother?" you asked. 

" Kai? I don't know? I found him in the trash can" he answered nonchalantly. Shaking your head, you leaned back on the trunk, but accidently leaned in L.Joe instead. 

" Uhm, mianhe" you said, and were about to sit up again, but he pulled you back down, causing you to lean back on him.

" It's okay~" he said with a smirk, that you just melted for. Nodding lightly, you leaned against him while watching the other chatting.

****

" Hey, it's school prom soon" Hae Ryu spoke up while eating her cereal.

" That's right! Changjo already said that he wanted to me" Jin Ri said. Kyu Rin took a sip of her juice.

" I'm escorted by Chunji~" she sang. 

" ESCORTED BY THE CUTIE PIE, RICKY" Ah Ra beamed. You and Hae Ryu looked at each other.

" Since my Junnie doesn't go to this school, he can't come to the prom... We two stay forever alone" Hae Ryu pouted and took a spoon full.

" I don't know about that, unnie. It seems like _______ unnie and L.Joe is in the zone" Jin Ri teased while wiggling her eyes. Choking on your food with widened eyes, you pointed at her.

" W-WHAT A- ahh.. ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT" you breathed out. Ah Ra, Kyu Rin and Hae Ryu was cracking up behind.

" Well, at the big tree, it looked like you were like a couple~" Kyu Rin butted in. 

" DID NOT!" 

" DID SO!"

" DID NOOOT~~"

" DID TOTALY SO~~" 

" STOP!" 

Everyone stared at Ah Ra who was pointing her spoon at you.

" Why don't we go shopping for the prom? Like... tomorrow?" she suggested. 

" I don't even know if I should go to the prom" you sighed. Looking at you like you were crazy, the slammed they spoon on the table.

" WHAT?!"

"YOU'RE GOING! KAPISH?!" Hae Ryu yelled, while shaking you. Grabbing to her arms, you nodded. 

" K-Kapish..." you answered. This omma was scary as hell. 


DUH.. HERROW~~  LONG TIME NO SEE CHAT! It's been a while, deh?

But, since it's SUMMERVICATION I can update more often!!! WOOHOO!! PARTY~~

Tell me what you have done so far on your holiday! Me? I've been dressed up as Minnie Mouse on my lil sis' birthday part =.= 

Btw:  My friend, Izzy or as she's known here at AFF, Meowwy... She's at this trip, leaving me alone T.T AND MARIZA NOONA ISN'T ONLINE!!!!!!! IT'S SO LOOOONLEY T^T 

Have you heard about BTS/Bangtan Boys/ Bulletproof Boy Scout? They have recently dubuted with a JJANG song called No More Dream. You should check it out!  Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw540DtB5mM

The result of Jungkook tasting the mouthpray ^^ MOHAHAH!! 

 
 

Having fun with the night vision ^^ 

Jungguk:  

      Jimin:  

       Suga:  

THANKS FOR READING SO FAR!! Subscribe, if you haven't done that yet! LEAVE A COMMENT!! AND WAIT FOR ME TO UDPATE SOON :3 Thank you~~