Taken

I might be TWO-FACED, but I'm not a

*Woohyun's POV*

My eyes widened as I turned around to see a man with a red mask that covered the most of his face. He was looking at me calmly, which scared the hell out of me. Even if the deal sounded really tempting, I wouldn't wanna go that low. I wouldn't wanna hurt her. But... first. Who the is this guy?

As if he had read my mind, he said, " I'm Red Skull's leader and your chance to get Kim _________."

My eyes widened at what he introduced himself as. RED SKULL'S LEADER?! The one that hurt Jay and Zelo? The one that threatened my ________?The Red Skull's leader? HAHA! No. . Never. I would never agree. I hope Sunggyu heard what I said to him before I left. 

*If I don't come before dinner, you know what to do*

" Sorry, but no" I answered before I turned around, making him face my back. I heard him sigh.

" Since you already know my plan... It only leaves with one choice" he said calmly, before my vision became black.

* Noone's/Your POV*

L.Joe and you were on your way to Teen Top's house, to let L.Joe apology to the rest of Teen Top. On the way, you talked about why L.Joe was so angry at you, but you never told him why you were acting like that to him. Red Skull could be everywhere. If they knew that you told L.Joe about why you were acting like that, Red Skull might go after L.Joe. You reached the house, and you knocked on the door. The door opened, only to be shut closed again as Niel saw L.Joe's face. But it opened again as soon as he realized who were standing next to his hyung. 

" BAM NOONA~!" he sang and hugged you. You chuckled and patted his head before he let you go. He glared a little on L.Joe, then looked back at you.

" What is he doing here?" he asked coldly. 

" Could you please get down the others?" L.Joe asked, making Niel growl. 

" No." Niel answered plainly before he turned back to you.

" Could you get down the others?" you asked, and he became all jumpy.

" Deh, noona~!" he chuckled before he took his hands over your ears. " TEEN TOP! DOWN HERE!" 

"Whuut?" L.Joe stared at him in disbelieve.

Some growls were heard as the rest of bed head Teen Top walked tired down the stairs.

" Lots of formality you have there, Ahn Daniel" Chunji said, making Niel laugh awkwardly. As soon as they're tiny eyes opened, they ran to you and gave you a big bear-hug, before they released you and glared at L.Joe. 

" Can we talk about it inside?" L.Joe asked.

" No." they all plainly said in unison.

" Can we talk about it inside?" you asked the exact same question.

" DEH~!" they cheered in unison before they ran inside.

" Aish, why are they like that?" L.Joe asked himself and went inside with you chuckling behind him. You gathered in the living room, and sat down. You and L.Joe on the small couch, and then the others on the floor and on the couch in front of you. 

" Please, listen to me. I'm sorry" L.Joe said, only to have Teen Top ignoring him. L.Joe growled in annoyance, slamming his fist to the table. " Can't you just PUH~LEASE listen to me this time?"

" Speak." C.A.P said shortly. L.Joe smiled, before he sighed and looked at them, serious.

" Look, guys. I'm sorry for my behavior lately. I know I shouldn't have been mean to you. But I think you know why I was like that. But... yeah. I'm sorry" he said full of sincerity. Before anyone could blink, Teen Top was already grinning and hugging L.Joe on the floor. 

" APOLOGY ACCEPTED!" they yelled.

" WOAH, CHINJJA?!" L.Joe asked to make sure. The grinned and nodded cutely. 

" WE SHOULD GO TO THE CINEMA, OR TO LOTTE WORLD!" Ricky said and tugged on Chunji's shirt. Just then, a beep came from your phone. You opened it, only to see a massage from Sunggyu. 

From: Sunggyu (squinty eyed oppa)
Woohyun is gone missing.

" Sorry to ruin your moment, but I just got a massage from Sunggyu oppa. Woohyunnie oppa's gone missing." you said, making their eyes go big. 

" What? B-But... How?" L.Joe asked, worried. Even though they were "enemies" he's still worried. 

" I don't know. You go first, I'll get M.O.D" you said and ran out of the house. You quickly burst into the house and saw the rest of M.O.D in the couch, watching some drama. Huh. My Girlfriend is an Agent? Ahh.. The part where Jae-Joon got drunk in front of Harimao's leader, and started to have a mental break down. ' hyung... hyung... ottokke~?'

" Yo~!" Hae Ryu said, not taking her eyes away from the screen. You quickly stood in front of the TV, blocking their sights and looked at them.

" YAH! We were watching!" Kyu Rin whined and threw some popcorns at you. You sighed.

" Woohyunnie oppa's gone missing" you sighed, making them choke on their only saliva. 

" BWO?!" they yelled, standing up form their lazy positions. 

" You heard me! Now get up and get dressed! We have some rounds to go" you said, and ran upstairs to change too. You all met in the living room, as you were dressed in this. You got your samurai in your hand and pulled your mask over to your nose.

" Let's do this " Ah Ra said, and ran out followed by you. 

*BEEP*

You took out your phone and saw a new massage from Sunggyu.

From: Sunggyu (squinty eyes oppa)
Infinite, B.A.P, Teen Top and M.O.D 
meet us in the park. We found something.

" W-AIT! Unnies! Where do we go?" Jin Ri asked as we run. You chuckled at her.

" Follow me" you said and ran towards the park.

*****

" M.O.D!" 

You turned around to see the other three other guy groups behind some bushes you quickly went over to them. They passed you a note, which seemed pretty familiar. Opening it, your eyes widened. 

You quickly looked up at Jay who was deep in his thought. He was keeping mumbling, " Something precious of mine?"

Like something plopped into his mind, his light bulb light up. 

" NECKLACE!" 

You all turned to him with weird looks. He grinned and pointed at you, like you knew what he was talking about. but obviously, you didn't. 

" The last time we went somewhere, as a whole family, I lost my wolf-necklace which I got from appa! It's in the Kim's family cottage in the woods!" he said. Your eyes widened.

" That's right! You were practically crying that night, because you couldn't find it. But... How did Red Skull know about that?" Himchan said. 

" I don't know. But... That means that Woohyun is held in the cottage!" Myungsoo said and looked at Zelo who was nodding his head in agreement.

" What are we standing here for? Let's go!" Niel said, snapping everyone out of their gazes. You all quickly ran towards the woods, to the cottage. 

*****

You were all surrounding the cottage, waiting for the slightest sound or move. That's when you heard a groan of pain.

" Would you speak up already? You help us with ________, I let you go! Easy!

" HAHA! . No! I'll do anything to save _______ from you, !" 

" Alright, you begged for it!" 

*Slam* 

*Groan*

" Still no?" 

" Yupp..." 

*GROAN*

" Why are you so protective to ________?"

" Bro', it's called love. Have you heard of it?"

"Wait, What?!" you asked shocked but silent as you backed away a little. Sunggyu who was next to you, gave you a weak smile before returning his focus to the house.

*GROAN*

" YOU, MOTHERF*CKER! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!"

" Well, I know that you're a ing bastard."

*GROAN*

" Hyung-nim! They're here"

" What? Already? OH! This is going to be so much fun!" 

With that, the door burst open, revealing a man with a red skull mask. Well... Now you know where he got that name. 

" Well, well, well. You finally showed up? What changed your mind, that you finally should show up?" you asked, as you got ready to take a handle of the samurai. 

" Oh... It's you. Well.. I won't give you your friend without a fight, soo..." he begun, then raised his gun up. It was aimed at you, but you easily dodged the bullet by moving to the left, making the bullet fly a cross you. You glared up at him, took out your samurai and pointed at him with it.

" You begged for it"

With that, the gangs went up to fight like no tomorrow.


Well... First of all, I want to say MIANHE for late update! I've been busy this week... But YOU guys always lighten up my day when I see a new comment, new subscriber and to know that you're enjoying the story! But... THE STORY ISN'T OVER YET! It has some IMPORTANT thing to have before I end this... And.. yeshu..

Can he get any cuter?! 

No, Niel. L.Joe's mine! 

Alright. SARANGHE!!! * Fly*