Date

I might be TWO-FACED, but I'm not a

" Really?!" L.Joe asked as he opened his eyes again. Chuckling, you nodded. You looked back at your gang, and saw them showing you their little mini-celebration. Turning your head back to L.Joe, you showed him your pearly whites.

" C-Chinjja! Oh! Let's go!" he beamed, took your hand and dragged you away. You turned back to the rest of Teen Top and M.O.D, seeing them waving at you.

" DON'T DO PDA!" Chunji called back, and Kyu Rin slapped his arm. 

" So... Where are we going?" you asked and smiled as you looked down at your intertwined hands. 

" Where do you want to go?" L.Joe asked, and looked down at you with those eyes that could melt any girl.

" Uhm... What about an amusement park?"  you suggested. He tapped his chin while thinking, then he looked down at you again.

" How about Everland?" he asked. Smiling, you nodded. " EVERLAND! HERE WE COME!". With that, he dragged you out of the mall, and to a sweet, hot ride. Motorcycle. Shocked, you pointed at the bike with your free hand. 

" I-It's a Honda NC700X!" you exclaimed. He pointed at his bike, then looked at you in wonder.

" You know this bike?" he asked, as he the seat. 

" I know that it's the most sold and best in test ride in 2012 and 2013" you said and gulped. He smiled then sat on it. 

" Well, today, milady. You're gonna ride this baby" he said and the seat. 

" It's so y" you said and your lips at the sight of the bike. As L.Joe gave you the helmet, he pouted.

" I'm not y?" he asked with the cutest pout. As you reddened, you quickly wore your helmet and sat down behind him. He pouted and wore his helmet, before he started the engine. You held tightly to his t-shirt, and made sure that your bags were secured around your wrist. He suddenly started then stopped, causing you to fall on his back with your arms around his waist and cheek against his back. Fortunately, the helmet covered your tomato-red face. 

" Aish.." you muttered, and you swore you could hear him chuckle.

****

As the engine turned of, you quickly let go off L.Joe's waist and took off your helmet. 

" Are you okay?" he asked as he took of his helmet and leaned on the chassis while staring at you. Reddening at how he looked at you, you looked away and faked a cough.

" I-I'm okay" you stuttered. 

" ________" he called. You turned to face him, only to have his face only a few inches away from yours. " Are you sure, you're okay?" he whispered as his minty-breath hit your face.

" Y-YES!" you blurted and blushed as you realized what you just did. Eye-smiling at you, he took your hand and intertwined your fingers.

" Kaja?" he asked and pulled you a little as you walked slowly backwards. Nodding with wide eyes, you followed him, and the two of you went inside. 

"WOAH~!" you exclaimed as you both entered. L.Joe chuckled at your childish behavior. You turned to face him with a pout. "What?"

" Nothing, it's just that you're cute!" he said and pinched your cheeks. 

" O-Oppa~" you whined, but widened your eyes as soon as you realized what you just said. L.Joe too, was shocked, but he softened with a sweet smile.

"Mianhe" you muttered, but looked confused at him as he just grinned. " What?"

" It's okay. Just call me oppa! According to my fanboy-side over The Dark Slicer, you are just 2 days younger than me" he said. 

"W-What? M-my fan?" you asked and chuckled while cupping your mouth and laughed as L.Joe reddened. 

" T-That is Byunghun, not L.Joe!" he stated and crossed his arms cutely. 

" Then I'll give you extra fan-service, Byunghun oppa~" you said and were about to kiss him on the cheek, but he suddenly turned his head, so you kissed his lips instead. You quickly pulled away as you realized your fail and blushed. L.Joe suddenly blushed as well, then burst out laughing.

" Talk about fan-service!" he said and chuckled. Facepalming yourself, you slapped his arm lightly. " Kaja! Let's ride some roller coasters!" 

Chuckling at his enthusiasm, you let him drag you towards a roller coaster.

****

"Are you sure you want to ride that?" L.Joe asked as he pointed at the big roller coaster called the T Express. It is ranked as one of the tallest wooden roller coasters in the world. 

" Yeupp~ What? Is the  L.Joe scared of tall roller coasters?" you teased, but turned back to serious as he gulped. 

"You're next!" the worker said as he pushed you and L.Joe to the seat. L.Joe looked in panic at you, then at the seat belt across his chest. At that, you started to panic as well. You tried to call the workers, but cut off by the sound of a click and the ride started moving.

"  Scream. No one can hear you, so let yourself free, alright? Here hold my hand, extra fan service from your idol~ It'll help, trust me" you said and grabbed his hand and smiled assuredly at him. He calmed down and softened as he stared at you.

*L.Joe's POV* 

'Noone can hear me, you say? Hmm...' I thought as I looked to the front again. My breath stopped as the ride suddenly went down, and everyone started screaming. 

'Let yourself free?

I took a quick glance at _______ to see her having both of her arm out, so my right hand was in the air. Taking a deep breath, I put my left hand up as well and screamed with all my might.

" SARANGHEYO, KIM ________!"

I stared back at _______ and saw how beautiful she was as the sunrays hit her face. 

'I really do love you, _______'

*Your/ Noone's POV*

The ride finally came to a stop after a lot of screams and butterflies in your stomach. You looked back at L.Joe who surprisingly was grinning from ear to ear. 

" I told you it helped by screaming" you said as he helped you off the ride. 

" It sure did!" L.Joe said and chuckled as you walked through the stores and game-booths. He suddenly pointed at a store filled with costumes, souvenirs and more cute stuff.

" You want to go there?" he asked and looked at you. You looked at the shop then at him before you chuckled.

" Who thought that Lee Byunghun aka the L.Joe liked cute stuff?" you said, making him chuckle.

" Well, don't underestimate Lee Byunghun~!" he shouted and ran towards the shop while holding your hand. You burst out laughing at his childish behavior, but let him drag you to the shop called, Bulletproof Bangtan. 

" Hey, how about you go find something for the both of us, and then I go find something and we both wear the things together?" you suggested. He thought for a while them beamed.

" Sounds like a plan! Let's meet by the fitting room" he said and pointed towards the fitting room. As you looked to see where he was pointing at, he quickly gave you a peck on the cheek before he ran off. 

"Aish~!" you muttered and touched your cheek, where he had kissed you. 

Looking around, you thought about what you wanted to buy for L.Joe and you. Suddenly, your eyes caught the attention of a pair of black couple t-shirts.

Suddenly a worker went up to you. You turned around and almost gawked at the sight of a bushy mohawk guy with sunglasses. Suddenly, he smiled, showing his pearly whites. 

" We have this new thing in the shop. You can design the back of your own couple t-shirts!" he said, surprising you with his low voice. 

" Really? But will it cost more with the self-designed?" you asked. Suddenly, and cute, chubby looking guy in caps appeared from his back.

" Nope, for you, you can have Bangtan coupons, so it's free~!" he beamed. You tilted your head to the side, end then raised an eyebrow.

" Bangtan?" you asked confused.

" Yeup! 1..2..3 BANG!" the one with mohawk said, and then 5 other guys appeared from nowhere and yelled, "TAN!"

They all gathered around, and bowed. 

" Annyeonghaseo! We are Bulletproof Boyscouts!" they said in unison. And then reality hit you. They were a gang & then owned a super cute shop.

" So you're a gang?" you asked, and a guy with a beanie nodded. 

" I'm Namjoon, better known as Rap Monster" the one with mohawk said.

" I'm Seokjin, or just Jin" another one said.

" YoonGi or Suga, you choose!" the one with beanie said.

"The name is Hoseok, but I prefer J-Hope" one with mask said.

" Abs boy, Jimin, but you can call me Jimin" the cute, chubby looking guy said.

"The real name is Taehyung, but call me V" a guy with faded black-blonde hair said.

" Just as sweet as a cookie! I'm Jungkook! But hyungs call me Cookie~" one tall, dark haired said and did some aegyo, which made you want to pinch his cheek, but you held yourself.

" Are you in a gang too?" Jungkook asked. 

" Oh... yeah." you approved. They looked at each other, like they had and idea of who you were, then grinned. Quickly, you showed them the couple t-shirts them smiled, " So, Bangtan... Do you mind helping me design the t-shirts?"

"Yes, noona!" the 3 cuties, Jimin, V and Jungkook beamed and dragged you to the cashier. One suddenly pushed a chair from behind you, causing you to fall on the chair and sit. You looked back in shock and saw J-Hope looking innocently down at you.

" So, what do you want us to write on the back?" Rap Monster asked, and tapped his pen on a piece paper. 

" Hmm.. I don't know. What if you think of something, and I'll just give you the names?" you suggested and took the piece of paper. 

'L.Joe & Bam'

Jungkook suddenly creeped up from behind you and whispered, " So you are the Dark Slicer?"


YAAAY! I MADE ANOTHER UPDATE!! Sorry, but I just haaad to get BST here T.T BUT THEY WILL ONLY BE THERE UNDER THE DATE, SO NO WORRIES!! ALRIGHT!! IT WILLS STILL BE A LOT OF YOU-L.JOE MOMENTS!

Soo... I don't know what to write.. :3 Maybe.. I LOVE YOUUUUUU~~~~  HAHA! THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!! Subscribe, comment and wait for my next update! Thanks!

(sorry, no gifs today T.T It's already late here, and I'm too lazy, because I'm on my crappy phone T.T But here's a Taeyang - I Need a Girl cover by Bangtan Boys :3 )