Shopping

I might be TWO-FACED, but I'm not a

*RIIIIIIIIIIIING*

" SCHOOL! WE'RE OUT!"

" Yah, Ah Ra. Volume down!" Hae Ryu hissed while walking. Ah Ra turned around with a cute pout and looked at us.

" B-But... I can't believe what HyunA did today! She should be the queenka of y-ness!" Ah Ra answered. Sighing, Kyu Rin touched her forehead. 

" But it's a good thing, L.Joe stood up for _______ unnie!" Jin Ri beamed and jumped on your back. 

" Yeah, at least one good thing happened today!" Kyu Rin said, and clutched onto her back-pack straps. 

"Hmm.." you all hummed as you thought about what happened earlier this morning.

*Flashback*

Once again, you all woke up late. You all ran to the school and pressed yourselves through the closing gates. As soon as you all had made it, you all fell to the ground, panting. 

" I-It's... y-your fault... H-Hae... Ryu..." Kyu Rin panted, as she held her knees for support.

" I'm sorry! I forgot to buy a new clock to replace the one _______ threw out the window!" Hae Ryu and pointed at you. Waving her finger away form your face, you straightened yourself up. 

" Let's go, or we'll be late for class!" Jin Ri said, causing you all to groan.

" school!" Ah Ra yelled, but unfortunately was heard by a teacher. " Jwesonghamnida!"

As you were walking down the hallways, followed by your fans, your name was suddenly called by a pain-to-the- voice. Hyuna. Thinking that you should stop what the you were doing, you turned around, only to have a chocolate cake in your face. As the crowd gasped, you hung your head low to calm yourself down.

" That's what you get, !" HyunA said as her troop snickered behind her. Teen Top came shortly after, while everyone else was too shocked. Hyuna quickly put on her caked 'innocent' face and started bashing her eyelashes as she set her eyes on L.Joe.

" Oppa~" she cooed, but L.Joe ignored her and made his way to you. He looked down at you, so he had his back facing HyunA. He scooped the cake in his hand, while he smiled weakly at you.

" Hey, HyunA!" he called, making HyunA gain his attention. With a quick move, he turned around and slapped the cake on her face with a smirk. 

" W-What... THE ?!" HyunA screamed and ran off, with laughter behind her. Her little troop followed her afterwards. L.Joe turned to you again, and swept his thumb over your lips, and it.

" Hmm.. That's good cake!" he beamed, making you red. Hopefully, the chocolate-frosting covered it. 

" Thank you, L.Joe. But Chunnie, Can you tell the teacher that we're coming to class a bit late, since we have to clean _______ up?" Kyu Rin asked Chunji. After hearing his nickname from Kyu Rin, he reddened and squealed a 'Yes', before Teen Top went away.

" Hey, _______!" L.Joe called, causing you to turn around again. " IF you need any help, just call me!". And then he went off after giving you a melting wink.

"S-Sure" you whispered and waved.

*Flashback end*

" I still smell like chocolate!" you whined with a pout. Chuckling, you went out of the school gate.

" Hey, wasn't we supposed to go shopping for the prom today?" Ah Ra suddenly said. All of you stopped on your tracks, then turned around to go to the right direction for the market. 

" I really need to buy myself some clothes, so I don't need to go around in the mall, smelling like chocolate" you said, causing the gang to burst in laughers.

****

After buying yourself some clothes, you all went to find a dress shop.

" Hey! My sister, Sun Young, owns a dress shop in this mall! She's really cool, you're going to love her!" Hae Ryu said, causing you all to groan.

" Why didn't you say that for 15 minutes ago?" you groaned. Slapping your arm lightly, Hae Ryu pouted.

" Well, sorry for not thinking it earlier!" she retorted.

" Come on!" Kyu Rin whined, and tugged on Hae Ryu's arm. 

" Arraso! Kaja!" Hae Ryu beamed, and dragged you along to the highest floor of the mall.

" UNNIE~!" Hae Ryu sang as she walked through the door of a shop called 'Formal Envy'.

" Ryuu~" a woman dress in a black, formal office outfit beamed and attacked Hae Ryu by a hug. 

" Unnie, this is my friends, Melody Of Death" Hae Ryu introduced you. 

" So this is the M.O.D you always talk about! She won't stop, even if I offer her some strawberry, she won't stop" Sooyoung said, making you laugh and Hae Ryu redden. " What's you name?"

" Should I start? Annyeonghaseo! Kyu Rin imnida!" Kyu Rin beamed and bowed.

" Annyeonghaseo! I'm ________, but you can call me Bam or Bammie" you smiled and bowed.

" Annyeonghaseo! I'm cutie-pie, Ah Ra!" Ah Ra said and did some aegyo, making Sooyoung chuckle.

" And I'm the maknae, Jin Ri! Nice to meet you!" Jin Ri said cutely and bowed. 

" Aigoo~ So cute! Well, I'm Sooyoung, but you can call me Lizzy unnie" Lizzy said and waved. She clapped her hands together and crossed her legs. " So what can I do for you today, Melody Of Death?"

" Well, we have this prom coming up soon, and we wanted to buy some dresses and stuff" Kyu Rin answered, while the 2 maknaes nodded.

" Well, you girls have come to right place. I have the dresses and the stuff" Lizzy said and spread her arm out to show you her different places and sides of shoes, accessories, dresses and other things which was really pretty. Gaping at the sight, your arm was nudged by Hae Ryu.

" I told you she was cool!" she whispered, making you chuckle.

" Let's get started, deh?" Lizzy asked.

" DEH~"

(I won't reveal the dresses right now. I'll do it later in the story :3)

*****

After having a great time in the Formal Envy, you decided to go to a cafe to sit down on. 

" Hey, ________ unnie should go on a date with L.Joe sometime" Jin Ri suddenly said, causing you to choke on your Chocolate Chip Cream. 

" W-What~?!" you squealed. 

" No, that's not a bad idea, Jin Ri. Thanks for the idea! We're going to set up a date!" Kyu Rin said. 

" Whaaaaat~" you asked in disbelief.

*L.Joe's POV*

We were walking around in the mall, you know, to buy some outfits for the prom which was coming up soon. Suddenly, CAP nudged my arm, causing me to look up at him.

" Why don't you go on a date with _______ sometime? You know, to give her some good memories of you" he said. I tapped my chin as I was thinking.

" Yeah, why not?  I should ask her soon" I said and smiled for myself.

'What have you done to me, Kim ________?'

*Your/ Noone's POV*

You all decided to get home a rest. 

" These dresses is so pretty!" you cried and dug into the bags to admire the designs. As you didn't see the way, you bumped into someone.

" Yah, watch it will you?" you groaned and picked up the bag. As you looked up, your breath stopped.

" _________! I'm sorry!" he squealed and bowed. You chuckled and grabbed his shoulder so he would stand up.

" No, I'm supposed to say sorry. I was impolite. Sorry!" you bowed. CAP nudged L.Joe slightly, making L.JOe gulp a little.

" U-Uhm, ________?" L.Joe said. Tilting your head to the side, a sign for him to continue.

" Would you... want to go on a date with me?" he asked, then closed his eyes quickly. Chuckling, you answered.

" Sure~"


ARE YOU HAPPY NAOO~~?!! I MADE A SOON UPDATE!! :3 Haha! I were just in a good mood today, idk !

Anyways, lately, I've been stalking BANGTAN BOYS. And I'm falling in love with them more T.T Just look at them!

  
 

 
 
Alright!! Please subscribe if you haven't, yet! Leave a comment! And wait for me to update again! AND I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I LUUUUV YOU GUISE! :3 And Jungguk does too~~!

RIGHT?