Date 2

I might be TWO-FACED, but I'm not a

" So you are the Dark Slicer?

Choking on your own saliva, you fell off chair. They all popped out of everywhere and asked if you were okay, but you gave them the 'hold on' finger. 

" Oh.. My.. Yah! What the hell was that?!" you said and sat on the chair again as you looked at Jungkook disbelief, but he just looked innocently up at you from the ground. You sighed before you looked at all of them. " How did you guess?" 

" OH! SO YOU ARE DARK SLICER! OMO! YOU'RE SO JJANG! YOU'RE LIKE 'CHOP! YOU'RE DEAD, !' " Jin beamed, all the others gathered around you to watch you with those puppy-eyes. You quickly put your finger up to your lips, signaling them to keep quiet. 

" Please, don't tell anyone!" you said pleadingly, and they all nodded. You sighed in relief, and looked at Namjoon. " Are you going to continue that..." you asked and pointed at the shirts he took earlier. He looked around, then he got it. He stood up, but the rest stayed on the ground. 

"Dae..." Jimin started.

" ...Bak..." the rest continued. You just sat there awkwardly.

" What's your real name?" Suga asked, and the rest stared at you in interest. 

" Do I really have to tell?" you asked, and they all pouted.

" We told you our real name!" V said in a cute tone. You sighed before you actually gave in.

" Kim _________, but call me Bam"  you said, and they practically fan-boyed. 

" Her name is so pretty!" Jimin cried, followed by V and Jungkook. 

" Pfft! that! She is so pretty!" J-Hope cried, making you blush.

" Can we call you noona?" J-Hope, Jimin, Jungkook & V asked.

" Sure, why not?" you said, and they suddenly cried on happiness.

"  DAEKBAK!" they beamed.

" Here you go, noona!" Namjoon suddenly popped out of the door, while holding out the shirts.  

" W-Wait... I'm your noona?" you asked, surprised.

" I'm a 94' , and according to my fan-boy side, you're a 93'!" he said. What's with your fan-boys nowadays? " By the way, who is L.Joe?" 

" It's my date, but I have to go now" you said and took the shirts.

" W-whaaaat~? Already?" the youngest cried, but they stopped as Jin  slapped their head. And they started sulking. " Arraso, noona... Annyeong!" 

Before, leaving you bowed and turned around, only to crash into a body. You looked up, only to see the sulking face of Jungkook. 

" We'll meet again, right, noona?" he pouted. You chuckled, before you pinched his cheek.

" We will, I promise" you said. He suddenly held his pinky out.

" Yaksok?" he asked. You hooked your pinky with his, and printed your thumb on his. 

" Chinjja!" you said, and he smiled again, before you unhooked and kissed his cheek. And you could clearly see him blushing, and hear the rest cheer. And then, you went away.

****

"Yo, Bammie!"

You looked up, and smiled at the sight og L.Joe struggling to hold some things.

" Sorry, I couldn't find something, but I have now!" he said and showed you a pair of cat ears, tail and paws.

 (L.Joe's)                                                  (Your)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" So cute! Haha! It's okay, though! It actually took me a while to design this!" you said and showed him the pair of couple shirts. You turned it around and showed him his ' Aye, Bammie's mine!' design, and your ' Aye, L.Joe's mine!'.

" Imagine The Dark Slicer and the L.Joe walking around in these around!" L.Joe laughed, causing you to laugh as well. He suddenly softened and gave you a peck on the cheek. " Thank you, they're jjang!" 

" You go change first!" you beamed, and shoved him into the fitting room. You sat yourself down on the chair you sat on earlier. A minute later, he jumped out and started dancing. 

" Aren't I cute?" he asked in a cute tone, with his finger on his lips. As he wore his shirt and the paws, it looked like he was a man version of Cat-Woman. 

" KYEOPTA~!" you beamed and gave him the thumbs up. Hu suddenly brushed his paws over your face.

" Meow~" he said, causing you to burst out laughing. He pulled you up to your feet and pushed you to the fitting room. " Your turn!"

After changing into the cat-set and shirt, you looked at yourself in the mirror. 

'Dark Slicer sure has to be mad at _______ right now" you thought and chuckled. You suddenly saw a piece of paper on the ceiling in the reflection. Curiosity took over, as you saw you name written on it. 

You were now on the wall, supporting yourself with your foot on the wall. You reached for the paper, and then quietly jumped down. You turned the piece of paper around and read. 

'Red Skull

That was the only think standing there. Suddenly, scened popped through your eyes.

*Flashback*

****

****

1zp0fte.jpg

****

6hnv53.jpg

****

*Flashback ends*

" Red... Skull..." you muttered. Everything started giving sense now. That is why you had ended up with amnesia in the first place. 

________? Are okay?" L.Joe voice said from outside. You decided that Red Skull couldn't ruin your date with L.Joe today. You quicky folded the paper, and stuff it inside your show, before you went out. 

" Woah! A Cat with caps on! That's swag!" L.Joe said as soon as he got the sight of you. You did a cool baby-freeze break dance move. You gave him the peace sign and them mouthed, 'Peace out'. And he burst out laughing.

" You're really jjang!" he said and grabbed your hand. You just brushed your paws over his face, imitating his actions from earlier.

" Purr~~" you purred. As you both went out of the store, your name was called.

" Bye, noona!"

" NOONA IS KYEOPTA!"

" DON'T FORGET US, NOONA!"

" come back again to Bulletproof Bangtan, Bam noona!" 

You looked back at the Bangtan Boys and clawed the air, before you waved.

" Do you know them?" L.Joe asked with a eyebrow raised.

" Yeah, well kind of. They helped me design the shirts. They're really cute" you said, and L.Joe pouted. " What?"

" Are they cuter than me~?" he asked and flapped his arms on the sides. You thought for a while and then a evil smirk formed secretly.

" Of course~" you said and went away, leaving him there dumbfound. 

" W-Whaaat?!" he whined. You suddenly popped from his back, and them whispered into his ear.

" You're y"


Wazzup!! I've been in so good mood lately that I have been updating much more than before, right? 

So your memories is starting to come back again! YAAY! By The way... I found out that Rap Monster/Namjoon has the same birthday as me ^^ HAHA! :3  Lucky mee..

Anyways, subscribe if you haven't yet! Leave comment and wait for my next update!

Just in case, you didn't know who Bangtan Boyscouts is, and you want to know how the look like ^^ 

Rap Monster / Namjoon : 

Jin / SeokJin : 

Suga / Yoongi : 

J Hope / Hoseok :  

Jimin : 

V / Taehyung :  

Jungkook / Jeonguk : 

BANGTAN! :3