Forgiven

I might be TWO-FACED, but I'm not a

*BANG*

" NOONAA~!" Zelo sang from the living room. 

" YAH! KIM JUN HONG! DO AS OTHER NORMAL PEOPLES WOULD DO! OPEN THE DOOR SLOWLY AND DON'T BURST IT OPEN!" Jay yelled from the kitchen. Zelo skipped happily to the kitchen and attacked you with a bear-hug. 

" Is noona fine? Is she hurt? Noona, how many fingers am I holding up?" he asked as he help up his 4 fingers.

" Zelo, I was not stabbed in the eyes" you said and slapped his chest lightly. His face hardened, and he seemed to have something in his mind. But he shrugged it off, and smiled weakly at you. 

" Alright, let's eat! INFINITE! B.A.P! EAT~!" Jay yelled, and within a second, the two gangs ran rolled down stairs and sat by the table, all with angelic faces on.

" I want food~!" " No, I want food!" " Jay hyung, is the best cooker!" " FOOOOOOD~"

" Alright, Alright! You all will get food! Now shut up, or the food will only go to _________" Jay threatened, making them all shut up. 

******

You were all done eating, and now you were playing COD with Woohyun and Daehyun. 

*DING DONG*

Since you didn't had your headset on, you heard the doorbell and paused the game. Before you could even reach the door, Jay opened it to reveal L.Joe. He was wearing a bear costume, and had some flowres in his hands. L.Joe had his 'head' in front of him, on the ground, while a familiar sing played. 

~kom se ma-ri-ga~
~han chi-be-i-so~
~appa gom~
~omma gom~
~ae-gi gom~
~appa gommun dung-dung-hae~
~omma gommun nal-shi-nae~
~ae-gi gommun no mu-gwi-yo-wo~
~eeshuk eeshuk cha-han-da~

You could see Jay, trying hard to not burst to laughter, but he still remained his cool look. 

" What are you doing here?" Jay asked coldly. 

" Can I please talk to ________?" L.Joe pleaded.

Jay scoffed, before he answered, " Not after what you did to her."

" Oppa..." you said as you approached him. Jay looked at you, then back on L.Joe before he left. You looked at L.Joe for a moment, before he spoke.

" Listen, ________. I'm soo sorry, for what I did. I don't really care if you don't accept my apology, because, yeah, I did horrible things. But I just want you to know that I'm sorry. Can you... forgive me?" he said, and gave you the flowers. 

 

You were shocked. Too shocked to do anything. But after finally realizing what was happening, you smiled and accepted the flowers. 

" Does that mean you forgive me?" he asked. You nodded, and gave him a huge bear-hug. ( See what I did there? Because.. L.Joe's costume.. Alright, I'll stop talk)

" But I only forgive you, if you forgive me for being so mean~" you said. He chuckled before he pulled you back to a hug. Suddenly, B.A.P and Infinite ran to the  door and gasped. 

" You... You forgave him?" Dongwoo, asked while pointing horrified on L.Joe. You chuckled on their silliness and nodded. 

" B-BUT... Why~?" Youngjae asked and pouted. 

" Past is past. We can't do anything about it." you said and turned back to L.Joe. Zelo sighed heavy, before he looked up at L.Joe.

" Don't hurt my noona. Or else you'd be facing B.A.P and Infinite. Now go. Have fun" Zelo said, getting a wine from the elder brother and elder cousins.

" Why did you accept~?" they pouted at the younger one. 

" Hyungs, look at them. Do you want to part them?" Zelo asked and pointed at you. The three elder ones sighed before patting Zelo's back. 

" Woah. The youngest has finally grown up!" Himchan said and left with the rest of Infinite. B.A.P sighed and left you as well. But what you didn't know, was that one of them were hurt deeply. 

*Woohyun's POV*

Why, _________. Even after he hurt you? You still forgave him? What do I have to do for you to see me? Do I have to hurt you as well for you to return my love for you? 

I sighed heavily as we went back inside. But I didn't want to be here, now that L.Joe is right outside. 

" Hey, guys. I'm out, don't follow me. I'll be back til dinner" I said and ran out of the house, trying hard to hold back my tears. Just a little more, Woohyun. As I sat down on the ground at my hiding place. 

" ________-ah.... Wae..? Why him? I've lived you for 3 years already. Why can't you see it?" I cried, and buried my face in my knees. 

" I HATE YOU L.JOE! YOU, YOU BASTARD OF A ER!" I yelled angrily and threw the stick, but it turned and hit my eye. " AWW: " 

" Hey, kid. What about you help us with L.Hoe? And you get your precious girl?"


AGH! MIANHE FOR REALLY SHORT UPDATE... And a late one too :( Sorry. School is really tirring nowadays. Bullied, threw a punch, principals office... and yeah, you name it. And then... I have this ing story project, and it's about a grape who wanted to be a watermelon. WTF??!?!?! Anyways... yeah.. WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS?!?!?!?! WOOHYUN IS JELLY?!?!? 

I hope you not die when you see this... But..

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!! Even though I really have a hard time right now, you guys always brighten up my mood!! I'm so thankful!!