Awake

I might be TWO-FACED, but I'm not a

Your omma looked startled at you with slightly agape. She put her hand on your forehead and then cupped your face in her hand. With the look in her eyes, she knew something was wrong. Not the fact that you don't know  Teen Top. But that you don't remember them. 

" You... don't remember?" she asked. You blinked for a moment before you shook your head no. She took away her hands from your face and smiled weakly at you. Then her eyes widened as she forgot something. She quickly pressed the red button on the wall by your head, causing the light in front of your door to light red, a signal that showed that you need a doctor.

" I forgot that I was going to call the doctor once you woke up. I've been really forgetful since I woke up" she said followed by a chuckle from you and her. Someone knocked on the door, and there was a woman dressed in a white coat. She smiled at you and your omma, before she slowly went towards your bed.

" Hello~. You must be ________. I'm Dr. Hwang, nice to meet you" she said and stood by your bed and smiled. You smiled back and greeted her with a nod, " Well, since you're awake, we'll just have some check ups, got some results and you'll be able to go, arraso?" 

" Deh..." you said, inching away a little, giving the doctor some space for her to sit on the bed. She chuckled, sat on the bed and used the stethoscope to listen your heart and normal breathing. She then pulled a syringe out of her pocket, and held it by your arm before inserting the needle into your skin. You watched in amusement as the blood went to the bottle. She pulled the syringe away and smiled in satisfaction. 

" Well, your heart and breathing sounds all fine. You may have possibilities for amnesia, but in some time, you would get your memories back. We'll just wait for the blood result, and you're free to go" she smiled, before she her heels and was about to go out, before you stopped her.

" Wait!"

She turned around with a eyebrow raised, signaling you to continue.

" Omma, you said that Woohyunnie oppa was also in the accident. Doc, do you possibly know Nam Woohyun's condition right now?" you asked. The doctor came nearer and put her hand to her chin as she thought, browsing through the names she has in her head. Then it plinged.

" Oh! That handsome boy with the other 7 handsome guys? Oh, yeah. He's also in coma. He should've have woken up by yesterday, but he's heart stopped again from the lack of oxygen he got from the accident. I visited him right before I came here. He's condition till now is fine. Breathing is also fine. We'll just have to wait for him to wake up, and then we'll see how it goes" she said, giving all the details she remembers. She then smiled, playfully and teasing at you.

" Is he your boyfriend?"

You choked on your own saliva, looking at her with big, round eyes while you shook your head no. You waved your hands in front of you. 

" Nuhuu! He's just a oppa I know. I grew up with him" you said, causing the doctor to smile. 

" Alright, I believe you. If you want to visit him later, his room is 823. 2 floors from here." she said, then left, leaving you and your omma. 

" What the hell?"

*****

You have gotten your blood results back after waiting in 3 hours. Sitting on your bed, letting your legs dangle back and forth and dressed in this, which your omma had taken with her from home. She had the exact same taste in fashion as you did. Funny, eh? She helped you pack your things before you both left. As you and your mother was walking down the hallway, you suddenly stopped causing your omma to turn around.

" Omma, I want to visit Woohyunnie oppa" you said making her smile.

" Alright. Go, but don't get home late. And would you send Jae Sun and Jun Hong home? They should at least eat" she said, and you answered her with a nod, berfore you dashed of. You ran up the stairs, not wanting to wait for the gahd dang, slow elevator, running 2 floors up. As you ran through the hallway, you passed by a window, which had the view of a big tree and a lake. Somehow, your heart clenched. It felt so familiar, but you couldn't remember even being there. You turned your head back towards the doors, only to get your eyes immediately landing on the door with 823 curved to it. You peeked inside the window, only to see the rest of the Infinite members and Zelo ( because he grew up with Woohyun), sitting around the bed where you beloved Woohyunnie oppa lied with monitors and wires attached to him. You knocked on the door slightly, and opened it not even waiting for responds. Their eyes immediately landed on you and rounded. 

" Noona! You're awake!" Zelo said happily and came to hug you. You smiled and hugged him back, before Zelo turned towards his Woohyun hyung and frowned.

" If only hyung woke up now, it would've been great" he murmured. You softened and went to Jay and Myungsoo. They looked up at you and smiled, before they gave you weak hugs each. You patted their back to comfort them.

" Jay oppa, you should go home and rest a little. Eat, shower then you can come back here, arraso? You too Zelo. Omma is waiting for you." you said. Jay looked up at you, before kissing your cheek and left with his brother without saying anything. You understood them. Woohyun was their best friend from childhood. Other than Myungsoo and Himchan who was their cousins. You looked at Myungsoo, then to the others who was spacing out into nowhere.

" You don't want to rest a little? At least eat?" you asked, but they shook their head. You pouted, then locked eyes with Sunggyu, "Are you sure?"

He smiled weakly and nodded. He opened his arms, gesturing you to give him a hug. You smiled and went over, letting him circle his arms around your waist and rested his head on your chest. You smiled and went to the couch, letting him follow as well and rested on you.

" Woah... So warm" he mumbled into your shirt. Sungjong's ear perked up, then he shuffled his feet quickly over to you and sat down on the other side, and hugged you, getting the warmth from you. 

" Woaah! Noona is so warm! Hyungs! Come!" Sungjong called over to the others, who quickly went over and rested on you.

" Woaaah! She's hot!" 

Your eyes widened as you looked at Hoya with wide eyes. He then understood what he said, and then shook his head.

" IT WASN'T WHAT I MEANT!" he said, and puffed his cheeks before resting it on your thigh. 

" Whatever you meant she's still hot" Sunggyu said, causing Myungsoo to scoff with his head resting backwards as he was sitting between your legs. 

" I know, right!" Dongwoo said while his hand was resting on your thigh, then his head on his hand. There was Dongwoo rolling on the floor, rubbing his sore arm where Myungsoo just had slapped him, hard. 

" YOU DARE SLAP YOUR HYUNG, L? CHINJJA?!"

" Dongwoo, sleep!"

****

The rest of Infinite has finally get their rest as they fell asleep of the warmth of your body. You looked over at Woohyun, who was still unmoving. You sighed, before you carefully moved the remaining guys of you and sat down next to Woohyun. You sat on the chair next to his bed and held his hand. You moved up from your chair and sat at the bed. As you held his hand, your other hand made it's way to his hair and brushed it away from his face. You leaned in, and gave him a light peck on his cheek before you leaned to his ear.

" Woohyunnie oppa. Please, wake up"

As you were about to let go of his hand and leave to go home, his hands suddenly gripped lightly on your hands. You quickly turned around and stood there shocked at the movements. 

" Woohyunnie... oppa?" you mumbled, still in shock. His eyes suddenly shot open and he quickly sat up, only to cruch to hold to his stomach as the pain came quickly. 

 He turned his head slowly to meet up with you then tilted his head to the side, " Bammie?".*
He looked around, on his hands then on the other members who manage to hug eachother. 

" W-What happened?" he asked as he looked at you. The same question you have been waiting for to be answered. The same queastion which was in your head the entire time as you woke up.

" I don't know myself. I don't remember what happened besides we went to fight these people called Red Skull" you said. He furrowed his eyebrows, then took your hand in his warm ones.

" It's okay. I can ask the other's later. So... how it going with you and L.Joe?" he asked, changing the subject. You tilted your head to the side as you sat back down on his bed. The same name that you omma said earlier.

" Who's L.Joe?" you asked.

He's eyes rounded, and he was about to open his mouth when someone interrupted him. 

" HYUNG!"

And there was Myungsoo, Hoya, Sungyeol and Sungjong pushing you away as they were hugging their Woohyun hyung like no tomorrow. 

" OW!" 

" Mianhe, hyung!" 

They backed off, letting you, Sunggyu and Dongwoo also see the hugging bunch. 

" Guys, she doesn't know who L.Joe is. Neither Teen Top" Woohyun said, causing you to look at the others for clue. 

" Why does everyone know this L.Joe or Teen Top guy? Everyone but me?" you asked, squat down and bought your hands to your cheeks. 

'You may have possibilities for amnesia, but in some time, you would get your memories back.' the doctor's voice said in your head. You shook your head and looked up at the others who was looking at you.

" Did I know who they were?" you asked, tilting your head to the side. They gulped before Dongwoo came over and patted your shoulder.

" We'll talk about this once we gather the other gangs too, arraso?" Dongwoo said with his gummy smile. You sighed and nodded, before standing up. 

" Alright. Woohyunnie oppa. You should rest a little. I'll go to M.O.D's house. See you later" you said and kissed all of them once on the cheek before you left, leaving them all dumbfounded and red. 


ANDWAE!! MEOWWY!!! VAMPIREASSASSIN!! TALK TO MEEE T^T ALRIGHT! I have finished this chappie thanks to my twin-oppa! Saranghaeyo oppa!! :3 So... Here it's kinda more informed that you DO have amnesia. And the sad part is... you have forgot someone... IT'S TEEN TOP. WUAA... *SINGING TO BLOCK B 's MENTAL BREAKER* CUZ THIS IS NO JOKE. HAHA.. Alright... I have to stop because I'm hyper on milk right now... 

BTW... This dude on the buss was like: " Oh! You took my seat!"
And I was like: " Dude... "
And he was like: " B!TCH... I would love to, but I ain't doing that in public"

...I bet if SOMEONE ( I think they know who I'm talking about... HEY OPPA!) reads this they'll go: DICKFACE.. WHAT DID YOU SAY TO MY BABY GIRL?!"

And the guy would go: " OMG!! IT'S SO ING HURTS" 

But everyone is watching the incident, so I'll just go: