Gone

I might be TWO-FACED, but I'm not a

A/N: I cried while writing this. BTW: This is a SHOOORT chapter. 


L.Joe's POV

It happened to quick. I stepped in front of _________. How did she push me away? It wasn't supposed to be her. She wasn't supposed to be in my arm, fighting for her life. She wasn't supposed to bleed. It was supposed to be me. I had caught ___________ before she hit the ground. But what can I do before she loses her life?

" ___________!" everyone screamed. She was still alive. But her breathing was slowing down. Her lids was falling. And our hopes was went down. Everyone quickly rushed to her, crying for her to fight for her life. I was holding her hand, hoping for her to be able to stand up again. With a shaking hand, I caressed her cheek, while she was holding into my hand.

" Byung....hun-ah..." she whispered with a pained expression. She looked down to her chest, but I lifted her chin up. I didn't want her too see it. It was too horrifying. 

" Don't..." I whispered, and she smiled weakly. She looked around at the others with teary eyes.

" Oppa..." she whispered, and looked up at Jay who was screaming into the phone. His teary eyes was visible, and he was shaking.

" No, Bammie! YOU'RE NOT GONNA DIE! YOU'RE NOT!" he screamed and fell down on his knees. And tears started running down her cheeks. She held out a shaking hand towards him, and he looked at her.

" Oppa... I'm scared..." she sobbed, and Jay quickly hugged her. 

" N-noona..." Zelo called from the side. He fell to his knees, and hugged her as well. 

" Junhong-ah..." she whispered, and the siblings hugged. They released her,so she could breath properly. She looked around. M.O.D was crying with their heads hanging. But you could clearly hear their sobs. Infinite was trying to keep themselves together, but they couldn't help it. BAP was clearly crying, even Daehyun had taken his mask off. Teen Top was hiding their tears together with M.O.D. 

" Woohyun oppa... Daehyun oppa... Mianhe... I couldn't couldn't return.. my feelings for you" she said, and Woohyun and Daehyun looked at her in shock.

" Y-You kn-knew?" Daehyun asked, voice cracking. She smiled weakly. How could she be smiling now?

" I always have..." she muttered, then looked up at her cousins, Myungsoo and Himchan. 

" Oppas... Take care of yourselves... arraseo? I'm sorry for causing... trouble.." she said, and they shook their head.

" Don't talk like that, Bammie... Please don't...." Myungsoo sobbed. She smiled while looking up at the ceiling.

" M.O.D... I'm so sorry for leaving in the first place..." she said, but they started sobbing more.

" Don't be...." Jin Ri said, and wiped her tears away. But they just fell again. She smiled while tears uncontrollably fell. 

" Byung... hun" she whispered, and I took her hand. 

" I'm here..." I whispered. She looked at me, then touched my cheek. 

" I'm so sorry... I should've never have done those things to you..." she said, but I shook my head. 

" Bammie, don't talk like that... The ambulance is coming! Don't... you dare die on me" I said while sobbing. She drew me in, and kissed me on the lips. Her eyes fell. And her breathing stopped. She was dead. I watched her as blood came out of . And her friends... fell to the floor while sobbing. Everyone started screaming. And the ambulance came... Too late. 

She was gone.