Good Byes

I might be TWO-FACED, but I'm not a

You and Bangtan had went to the beach, after buying yourselves some swinging suits. You bought yourself a pair of bikinis, a skirt, a backpack and a pair of sunglasses. You all sat yourselves on the sand and took pictures with your camera. You were playing by the water with V, when he suddenly splashed water on you.

" KIM TAEHYUNG!" you gasped, and glared at him, before you splashed more water on him.

" KIM _________ ... noona!" he laughed and splashed more water. And the water-splashing continued, till it became a water-fight. The others, but Jungkook, joined as well.

" YAH, MIN YOONGI!" Jin yelled as Suga had just grabbed a handfull of sand and put it inside Jin's shorts. Jungkook was too preoccupied with the starfish in the water that he didn't notice the water-fight behind him. Namjoon had begun taking pictures, and it was okay for the camera to get wet, since it was water-proof. You all stopped and shut up as J-Hope pointed at Jungkook. You gathered around and made a plan. After planning out, you went behind Jungkook, then jumped on his back.

" WOAAH!" you both yelped as he tipped to the side, causing you both to fall. The boys started laughing, but you and Jungkook looked at each other, with a smirk.

" W-Wait! I KNOW THAT SMIRK! DON'T YOU DARE, JEON JUNGKOOK! BAMMIE NOONA!" Jimin stuttered, and started backing away.You both stood up, them went attacking the other boys. 

" WOAH! NO!" the boys screamed, and tried to run away, but you and Jungkook stopped them by splashing water at them. But Namjoon manage to take pictures and selcas. 

" NOONA! Your phone is ringing!" V yelled from the beach. He was standing by your things, waving his hands with your phone in his one hand. You quickly let go of the head-lock you've put on Jin, then quickly ran towards Taehyung. 

" Thanks" you muttered, as you grabbed the phone and answered quickly, " Yobeseo?" 

KIM _________! YOU LEFT HOME, AGAIN?!" Kyu Rin screamed through the phone. You quickly pulled the phonne away from your ear and held it far away. As soon as you didn't hear any more screams, you put the phone to your ear again. It was shuffling.

" Y-Yobeseo?" you asked as you heard the voice screaming and groaning, and somethinf moving.

Yah, Bammie!" Hae Ryu's voice said, and you could just imagine how she had crossed her arms, and looking at you with those hawk eyes.

" Y-Yeah, unnie?" you answered, and sat yourself down. 

Where are you?" she asked, like a parent. Well, she is the omma on the gang.

" I-I'm at the beach with the boys i talked about yesteday, Bangtan Boys" you said, and glared at the boys who was grinning at you as they sat down around you. You heard the beep, meaning that Hae Ryu has either hung up on you, or put on the speaker.

And why are you with them?" she asked. You sighed, before you decided to tell her, just for Hae Ryu and the other girl behind the phone could hear.

" I want to spend some time with the people around me, just in case it might be my last day today" you said in japanese. You could hear Jin Ri sigh, before she spoke.

" Unnie, I know you're... scared... But... How long have you been with those boys?" Jin Ri said in japanese. You looked at the time on the phone, then sighed.

" 3 hours... I'll come, alright? I still have other people to go to..." you sighed as you were done speaking in Mandarin, afraid that the Bangtan could understand you were speaking Japanese. 

" Come soon, unnie!" Ah Ra said in Mandarin as well, before the hung up on you. You took the phone in your bag, and stared at the faces around you.

" What is it, noona?" Jimin asked and tilted his head to the side. You cupped his face, then ruffled his hair.

" I need to go now... I have a prom later... Bye~" you said and stood up. But before you could go, Jungkook pulled you down again. 

" You promise we would meet again right, noona?" he asked and pouted. You looked at him with sad eyes, before you cupped his face.

" I... can't promise you that anymore, Jungkook..." you whispered, and hugged him. And immediately, they understood that something was wrong. 

" Noona...." Taehyung mumbled as you hugged him, then the other boys. As soon as you felt the tears form in your eyes, you hid your face with your hair.

" I'm okay... Take care of yourselves, alright? Annyeong!" you said, and ran off, ignoring their calls. 

'I'm so sorry...

****

After texting the M.O.D that you wanted to spend some time with your family, they agreed, but said that you should come soon. 

You knocked on the door, and you could practically imagine the twins fighting to get to the door. The door opened, with Jae Aa on Jae Hwa's back. 

" NOONA/UNNIE!" they yelled, and they ran up to hug you, which you gladly accepted. The man running down the stairs with another woman, smiled at the sight of you. You stood up them pointed at the woman while mouthing ' Is it her?'. He nodded and you quickly bowed.

" Annyeonghaseo! Nice to meet you!" you said, and the woman just smiled. 

"Oh! Uhm, yeobo. This is my daughter, _________ or Bammie" your father introduced, while putting an arm around you. And the woman eyes went wide. You were afraid that she would snap, but she suddenly hugged you, making you confused.

" IT'S SO NICE TO FINALLY MEET YOU!" she beamed and jumped, and you laughed. Your appa chuckled, and pulled the woman, holding her waist.

" This is my wife, Hyori" your appa said, and the woman bowed. The twins tugged on your arm, where you had the bracelet that they gave you, then they had a fan-girl/boy moment. 

" So, what are you doing here, ________?" your appa asked. Then you turned a bit serious, and your he noticed.

" Can I speak with you... alone?" you asked, and looked at him hopefully. He let go of Hyori, and pulled you out to the house and closed the door. 

" What is it, Bammie? Is something wrong?" he asked, and walked you to the garden where it was a bench. You sighed before you sat yourself down and fiddled with the bracelet. 

" It might be my last day today..." you said, and he gasped. He held to your shoulder.

" What do you mean?" he asked, completely shocked of the news.

" It might be my last day on the earth, appa..." you slowly and looked at his eyes, " And if it is, please take care of the twins. Please take care of Hyori, please take a look at omma, Zelo and Jay oppa..." 

His eyes widened, and tears started forming in his eyes. You were in the edge of breaking down, but you held yourself calm.

" Why are you saying this, ________-ah?! What is happening?!" he asked, and shook you.

" Whatever that would happen, please appa. Stay strong for the family..." you said. He suddenly pulled you in for a hug, and cried in your shoulder.

" Don't say this, _________... Please don't" he sobbed. You took his arms off you and stood up with tears in your eyes. You took of the bracelet and gave it to him.

" Give it to Jae Aa and Jae Hwa... Tell them I love them" you said, and he took the bracelet while looking at you with heartbroken eyes.

" Good bye, appa..." you said, then walked off. 

'Next stop... my house...'

****

You opened the door with tears on your eyes, only to have your face in Jay's chest. 

" ________-ah!" he said in shock, and quickly held around you. 

"Op-pa.." you sobbed,

****

"WHAT?! What do you mean by that?!" your umma yelled in shock. You looked up at Infinite, B.A.P, your umma, Zelo, Jay and Taeil, with your eyes filled with sorrow.

" Those ing Red Skull! WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS?!" Myungsoo snapped while crying. Sunggyu, being the leader, tried his best to calm the visual down. 

" You can't be serious! That won't happend!" Daehyun snapped, using his voice for the first time in 4 years. You all stared at him in shock. But you could understand him.

" Just think of it! They almost killed me and Woohyun oppa! What makes it difficuilt for them to just shoot me in the chest and let me die?!" you explained. They all shut up, signing that you actually had right.

" If it ever happens... I just want you all to know that I love you..." you said, and stared at them, " What you always tell me, is what I am going to tell you know. Stay strong..." 

They all sighed, and went to hug you. The group hug begun to be a crying flock.

" I have to go now... Good bye... I love you, I really do" you sighed, then hugged them one by one, but stopped as you saw Zelo sobbing. You cupped his face, and rested your forehead on his.

" Stay strong, Junhong... For umma and oppa... Please" you whispered, then pulled away. You looked sternly into his eyes, and he nodded before he hugged you again. You looked at your oppa and umma, then gestured them to also come and hug you.

" Oppa... take care of them well, arraseo?" you said, and he nodded with tears in his eyes, " Fix yourself for the prom, alright?" 

You chuckled, and then hugged them tight.

" Umma... It's unfair... You've just woken up, but... yeah..." you muttered, and tried to lighten up her mood, but she just smiled sadly at you and your hair. 

" Unfairness is the most ing annoying thing in the world..." she swore, and you chuckled.

" Annyeong oppas! And dongsaengs... umma! Bye!" you said and you went of. 

****

You opened the door to M.O.D's hide out. You wiped the tears away and stared bluntly at the girls, staring back at you.

" Let's get ready fro some fight..." you said, and all of them stood up and went up to change into your prom dresses.

'Please stay strong...'


ANNYEONG!! FOR THE US.... HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!! WOOOHOOO! 

So, I've notcied that you guys are really aren't... as active as you were before... I'm saad.. I feel forever alone T.T 
Please comment, so I know that you're still there and not dead!! Thank you for your support!! 

Kraak~

Hottnesss.

:33 ALRIGHT!! BYYE