Kiss

I might be TWO-FACED, but I'm not a

* NOONE'S/______'S POV*

You groaned and covered your head with the blanked as the sun streamed through the curtains. Then you realized that the blanked didn't seem so familiar as it should have. You peeped out your one eye out of the blanket and stared up at the white ceiling. The door burst open, as two familiar figures towered over you.

" Is noona fine? Is she awake? Do you think she's dead?!"

*SMACK*

" OWW!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR, JAE AA?!?!?!" 

" Mianhe, Jae Hwa oppa.. But you'll wake unnie up with your loud voice! Then appa's going to bring Shinwa on you, and then they will hurt you!" the familiar girl voice said. 

" BOOO!!" you yelled and sat up. They didn't flinch and inch and just blinked at you. 

" See! What did I say, oppa! Your voice woke her up!" Jae Aa scolded. Jae Hwa bowed his head and smiled sheepishly.

" Mianhe, noona~!" he pouted cutely. You chuckled and ruffled his hair.

" Wait... when did I come here? I was in the-" you got interrupted by the door suddenly bursting open.

" Are you okay?! What were you doing there alone?! And with Super Junior also! Were you against them? But they had guns! Where was M.O.D?! Ohh.. By the way.. I heard that you're back in with M.O.D-" your father bombarded you with questions but you interrupted him with a chuckle.

" I wasn't alone... You didn't see M.O.D and Teen Top behind the truck didn't you? They're too obvious" you chuckled and patted the twin's head. 

" T-Teen Top?" he tilted his head to the side. You nodded and stood up. 

" I'll go now, Min Kyung. I don't want to be a burden to your new family" you said and went out. He grabbed your wrist, stopping you from going anywhere. 

" _______, listen-"

" Don't worry, Min Kyung. By the way.. Where's the lady? I'd like to meet her one day." you continued and pulled back your hand. 

" _______-" 

" Zelo and Jay oppa is out of the hospital. You should meet them. Take the twins with you. I told them about the twins. They wanted to meet them" you said, ignoring his calls for you. He suddenly grabbed your shoulders, making you shut up. 

" Finally... ______... I'm sorry I left you guys. I just couldn't... I'm still hurting to know that Moon Hee is still in coma. I couldn't take care of you guys, and I'm sorry. I'd like to meet Jun Hong and Jae Sun... soon" he said. You softened and took his hands of your shoulder.

" We'll visit you someday, alright, Min Kyung? But for now... I have to go" you said and let go of his hands. He stared sadly at you, but then gave you a weak smile. The twins popped up behind him and waved at you. You squat down to their level and opened your arm wide. 

" I can't get a hug?" you pouted cutely. Your appa was shocked by your actions, cuz you were never like that when he was still with you. They chuckled and gave you a hug. 

" Hey, what if I take you one day to our house? I have a dog and then you'll meet my two other dogs. Your hyungs and oppas" you said. Their eyes widened and then they stared up to your appa. 

" We have two more siblings?" they asked in unison. Your appa smiled and nodded. They suddenly jumped up and down. 

" I WANT TO MEET THEM!! THEN WE PLAY WITH OUR TOYS! OHH!! WE CAN TAKE THEM TO THE POOL!" they said in unison as they held into each other and jumped. 

" We can go to M.O.D's house. We have a game room, pool room, pillow room and even a cinema room!" you said, making them more excited. You looked up to your appa and poked his puffed out cheek.

" Min Kyung, have you visited omma yet?" you asked. He hesitated before he nodded.

" Every week" he said with a smile. You nodded.

" Then, I should go now. Bye~" you waved, and then ran to M.O.D's house. 

***** 

Panting, you knocked on the door. A cute bark was heard from the inside along with scratching. The door opened, revealing a messed up Jin Ri. 

" UNNIE!!!" she beamed and jumped in your arms. You looked weirdly at her and patted her head.

"Hey.. Jin Ri... Uhm.. Where's the others?" you asked as she released you. She pouted.

" They're at Exo 24/7. They left me behind, because they couldn't wake me up! I was tired! I was up all night, thinking about if you were okay!" she just blabbered. You shut her up by covering with your hands. 

" Don't need to be worried, alright? Go change. We're going to the club" you said. She nodded excitedly and ran up stair. You looked down at Byunggie, and picked him up. 

" You must be hungry~" you sang and went to the kitchen. You gave him some leftover chicken pieces, before you went up as well and changed into this. Jin Ri came down, dressed in this with a lollipop in . 

 ( World's most expensive lollipop!)

She on it for a long time, before she took one out of her pocket and gave it to you.

" Woow, Jin Ri. I'm impressed. You're dressing ier and ier for each day!" you said and looked at her outfit. 

" That's my swagger" she said cockily and crossed her arms. You chuckled and fist-bumped her. 

" Now, let's go" you said and picked Byunggie up. She nodded, and together, you went to the Exo 24/7 club.

***** 

Before you reached the club, you put on your masks. Again, you met up with the stupid bodyguard, but this time, he let you in without a word. You went up to Himchan and poked his cheek. 

" _________! What are you doing here?" he asked with a smile.

" We're here to parachute" you said sarcastically, making him chuckle. " Have you seen the rest of M.O.D?"

" Nah... Maybe they're up with Teen Top and the rest? Your brothers are here also" he said and pointed upwards to the little V.I.P terrace. 

" W-wait.. Is Teen Top here? L-L.joe?" you asked again. His face hardened, but he nodded. Jin Ri came up to you and patted your shoulder.

" Do you want to leave, unnie?" she asked, worried. You shook your head and smiled. You gave him Byunggie's leash, and petted the dog's head. 

" Put on something cool" you said to Himchan. He gave you the peace sign and turned back to the mixer. You and Jin Ri want to the center of the dance floor, as everyone circled you.

" Yo,Yo, YO, party peeps! The queens are back! Well... two of them are! Now give it up for M.O.D!" Himchan yelled through the microphone. The people started cheering, and the music came on. 

CLICK MEE~! <<----- Your and Jin Ri's first dance.

The crowd started cheering. You looked up at the V.I.P terrace, only to meet eyes with L.Joe. You winked at him, then started dancing again as a new song started. 

CLICK M-MEE~! <<-------- Your and Jin Ri's second dance... yy :)

Through the dance, the crowd cheered on the y dance steps. The gangs had came down, to watch you properly. Changjo watched Jin Ri with so much shock. Neither did the rest of M.O.D know that she could dance so ily, but you knew. You knew practically everything about her.

The rest of M.O.D smirked, then came towards the dance floor as well and took their positions. 

" Whuuut~? Is see the rest of the M.O.D found their thrones! Alright, give it up for... the queens! Melody Of Death!" Himchan said through the microphone, making you laugh. They song started and everyone watched in awe. 

CLICKU MESHU~!  <--------- M.O.D's dance 

" HOLY!! YO! Cuz'! May I know where you have the dancing gene?" Himchan said through the mice. You chuckled and yelled back.

" Dude, it's in our blood!" 

The crowd laughed again. You turned your head back, only to see HyunA clinged into L.Joe's arm. He gave you a wink and teasingly kissed HyunA, while looking at you. Your heart pained much, so you went to the bar instead and asked Woohyun for a big glass beer. Then, another one. And the third one, until you lost your count.

" I don't think you should drink that much, Bammie. Your brother is going to kill me if he finds out that I just made his lil' sis drunk" Woohyun said worried after your nth drink.  You hiccuped, then grabbed his cheeks and squashed them together. 

" Nam Woohyun oppa, is cute with his cheeks like that. * HICCK* OOHH!! Pink lips!! I have also pink! *HICK* I want a kisshu~!" you said and leaned in closer. He gulped, but he couldn't move at the shock of your sudden actions. Just a inch away from his lips, you passed out. He sighed in relief and leaned his face away from you. 

" CHUUUU~!" you surprised him with a quick peck on the lips before you actually passed out. His eyes was wide open, as he touched his lips. 

" ! Now, Jay is soo going to kill me!" he muttered under his breath. 

* WOOHYUN'S POV*

I took her arm around my neck, as my other free hand circled her waist. Then I put my arm under her knees and carried her bridal-style to the rest of Infinite. 

" Jaaaay~!" I yelled over to Jay who was on Sungjong's lap like a baby. His eyes widened, and he quickly stood up.

" ________! What happened?!" he asked looked up at me. 

" She's drunk?" I smiled sheepishly. His eyes widened more ( if that's even possible). 

" DRUNK? ... You don't know how she can be when she's-" he got cut of by ________.

" SHY, SHY, SHY BOY! OOH, OH, OH! MY BOY~!"

" ...drunk" Jay continued. 

" And... It's one more thing..." I started of. I closed my eyes and exhaled. 

You can do this! Nam Woohyun, hwaiting!'

" I KISSED NAM WOOHYUN!" _________ suddenly yelled, gaining Teen Top, M.O.D, Infinite, B.A.P, Big Bang's and even that ing L.Joe's attention. Jay's eyes widened and he looked at me. 

" Ehe..Surprise?" I smiled awkwardly. 

'Kim __________. If I die today, you're gonna die with me'


YUPPP!! HELLO!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT! Do subscribe, comment and keep on reading! 
And a little shout out to my cutie dongsaeng! HEY Meowwy! <3 

Alright!! You kissed Woohyun... I don't know.. really Lately, I had him in my mind...



GET YOUR CRAYON, WOOHYUN! GET YOUR CRAYON!

AWW!! Cute, Woongsoo ^.^

ALRIGHT... Sarangheyo!! BAI~!