1th day with Teen Top at school

I might be TWO-FACED, but I'm not a

You were sitting by a lake in a beautiful short, white dress. Your hair was curled and let down over your bare shoulder. A pair of warm, strong arms hugged your waist from behind and a chin rested on your shoulder as a nose sniffed your scent by your neck. You turned around to see who it was but the sun made it impossible for you to see the person. The person got down on his knees and pulled out a round box out of his pocket. He opened it and revealed a silver ring with a diamond in the middle. 

"____. Would you marry me?" the person asked. You nodded and the person took the ring out of the box and put it on your ring finger. He stood up and leaned in closer. You understood what he wanted and leaned i-

 

"NOONAA!!! WAKE UP!" a voice yelled while shaking you roughly. You opened your eyes to see you little, sweet apple pie brother, trying to wake you up. A heavy weight jumped on the end of the bed so you hopped out of the bed and landed on your with a loud thud. Then a pillow landed on your face along with laughter.

"OOW!" you whined as you rubbed your sore . You saw Zelo quickly run out while laughing and Jae Sun hide behind the bed. You got up, took your pillow and walked towards him. 

"Yah! Kim Jae Sun!" you said with a threatening voice. He opened his eyes and fear across his face.

"N-no!! don't! I didn't mean it! I- OoOf!" you cut him of by throwing the pillow hard on his face.

"Now where's the other one" you said as you made your way towards your little brother's room. 

"YAH! KIM JUN HONG! OPEN THE DOOR!" you yelled as you banged hard on the door. 

"NO, NOONA! YOU'RE GONNA HURT ME LIKE YOU DID TO HYUNG!" he yelled from behind the door. You sighed and leaned on the wall next to the door. You waited until he came out, cause you knew that he will come out any second. The click sound was heard and the door opened. He peeped his head out of the door.

"Noo- WHHAAAAA!! NOONA'S GOING TO KILL ME!!! HYUNG! HELP!" he yelled as you put him in a headlock and knuckled his head.

"You dare laugh at me when I fall, huh? Tsk, Tsk. You've been a very bad boy, Zelo. So disrespectful to your noona" you laughed and stopped knuckling his head as you heard his cries. 

"Yah, Zelo... Are you crying?" you asked and his head.

"N-neh, noona. You hurt meeee~" he cried which made you laugh at his cuteness. 

"Aigoo.." you said and kissed his head. " Better now?" 

He nodded and you let go of him. 

"I'm gonna tell hyung!" he pouted as he his head. 

"You said what?!" you said threatening as you showed him your fist. He flinched and started to run away while screaming like a girl. Smiling satisfied, you made your way to your room to see Jun Sun still lying on the floor with the pillow still over his face. 

"Yaah! Jun Sun! Get up. You're going to dirty my floor!" you said as you kicked him lightly on the side.

"Aish... Didn't even bother to say 'oppa'." He took the pillow of his face while looking up at you with a pouting face. 

"That won't work on me, oppa" you said and went to the bathroom to wash up. He finally realized what you said and stood up while putting his fist up in the air and left the room. 

You changed into a pair of red jeans, black tank top over a red tube top. Over that you wore a cute, black monster hoodie and a pair of sneakers. Just to blingify this , you wore a G-Dragon Bad Boy/Good Girl cap, a pair of lace gloves and fake glasses. You walked out of your room and went down to the 1 floor.

"Hyung! When can we visit mom?" you heard Zelo ask Jun Sun as they ate. 

"The hospital said we had to wait until 18 o'clock from now on. They said that since they didn't need to operate mom any longer, she's a ordinary patient so we have to follow to hospital rules" Jun Sun answered. He saw you coming and pointed at the bowl on the table which was filled with cereal and milk.

"AN ORDINARY PATIENT?! SHE'S BEEN IN COME FOR 5 YEARS NOW! AND DAD LEFT US BECAUSE OF IT!" Zelo snapped as tears strolled down his cheeks.

"Zelo..." you muttered as you looked at him with sad eyes. He sat back down on his chair and shakily sighed while looking  at his hands. 

"Sorry... I just... miss them" he mumbled and wiped away his tears. You stood up at hugged him.

"We all do, Zelo. I know it's hard for you since you experienced it while you were still young. If we could wake her up with magic, we would do that, but we don't have magic. Or are you secretly a wizard?" you asked trying hard to brighten up his mood. He shook his head and chuckled a bit. Jun Sun went towards you and joined the hug.

"Thanks, noona and hyung. I know it's hard for you too. You have to take care of me. I'm surely am a burden for you guys" he mumbled. 

"WHAT?! How can you even say that? You're not a burden! You're just playful! And we love you for that!" Jun Sun said as he squeezed you harder making you and Zelo choke. 

"Ohh... sorry" you released his tight grip and smiled at you both. 
"Aigoo.. I have such good dongsaengs!" he laughed ruffled through your hair. "Come on. School's going to start soon!" he smacked both of your butts and ran out the door. You quickly grabbed your bag and held Zelo's hand before you went out to the car. 

***
You stopped outside the school at the school's own private parking lot. You got out of the car and went towards the school building. You waved good bye to your brothers since they're not in the same class as you and went to a more quiet place to read your book. Suddenly out of nowhere, a mob of fangirls ran towards one direction while screaming things like ' Teen Top oppas!' ' Chunji oppa! CAP oppa! L.Joe oppa! Changjo oppa! Ricky oppa!' ' Be my boyfriend!' 'Let's get married!'.

You ignored it and stood up and went to you class room as the bell rang. You were greeted by the other students look and the teacher's voice.

"Annyeonghaseo, ms. Kim!" he said and smiled sweetly.

"Seonsangnim..." you said quietly for him to hear and bowed your head a little before strolling down to your seat. You looked at your fan girls and fan boys as they waved at you. You blinked at them then turned your gaze to the book you were reading. 

"Did you see that?! The Quiet queenka looked at me! She's soo pretty! I wish I could be her!" you heard a girl whisper to her friends. The corner of your mouth slightly stretched into a small smile, but it disappeared quickly.  The teacher tapped the desk with a ruler to gain the class' attention.

" Today we have two new students! Please, come in" the teacher announced and in came two boys. The teacher saw you still reading your book.

"Ms. Kim! Please, listen to class. What did I just say?" the teacher asked making the class' gaze turn to you. 

"Two new students..." you said shortly and quiet as you still had your gaze on the book. The teacher sighed.

"Can you please lay down your book for a while?" he asked as he massage his temples. You sighed and placed down your book and made your attention to the two boys standing right up and down in front of the class. You looked at the purpled hair guy and found him quite... handsome. Your eyes met his and they were locked together.

"Now sorry, boys. Please introduce yourself for the class" he said. The two students nodded and started.

"Annyeonghaseo! I'm Chunji. Please take good care of me" the blonde dude said.

"Annyeonghaseo. I'm Lee Byunghun. Don't call me that. I prefer L.Joe" the purple hair dude said quiet. 

"Oh.. Don't tell me you're a quiet student, too" you heard the teacher mutter under his breath. "Please sit down... hmm.. Next to ms. Kim. Ms.Kim! Please raise your hand" 

You raised your hand with your head down in the book. The two guys sat down, one next to you and one behind you.

The teacher sighed. "Aish... What can I do to you, ____?"

You smirked at little and continued reading.
_______________________________
New story!!! YAY!! Just so you know, NO! I'm not finished with my other story. I just thought that 2 stories at 1 would be a little funny... But anyways! As I always say! Comment! Subscribe and keep on reading!! :)