Did this from him

I might be TWO-FACED, but I'm not a

Tears started filling your eyes again. You rested your forehead on the tree as you kept punching it, making a big dent. 

" I'm so horrible... so horrible... Omg.. , Red Skull... No.. me" you kept saying. Jin Ri put her hand on your shoulder, trying to calm you down.

" Unnie, stop! You're hurting yourself!" she said , trying hard to stop you from your bleeding fist to punch the tree again.

" Jin Ri, I hurt the boy I actually really liked. No, erase that. Loved. I don't think I can forgive myself. I don't think L.Joe will forgive me, after all I did..." you said, voice cracking. She turned you around with a swift and grabbed your shoulder, forcing you to look into her eyes.

" Unnie, you did it because you love him, right? You did it to keep him safe, right?" she asked. You looked away and nodded. " After we kill Red Skull, you can start all from the beginning again. We all can. I can begin a new life with Zico oppa. Maybe I can forgive him. Ah Ra unnie can help her siblings pay for their house. Hae Ryu unnie can pay for her dad's taxes, and Kyu Rin can find their long lost sister, Bora. Right? Unnie, we'll kill Red Skull. We all want to. Just, jebal. Please keep your head up, until we have killed them" she said. You softened at her speach and hugged her tight. 

" We should probably go home now, and rest. We have school tomorrow" Hae Ryu said and hugged you. You nodded and sniffed.

" You want to stay at our place?" Kyu Rin asked, patting your head. You nodded again. Before you could walk away, Ah Ra grabbed your arm.

" Unnie..." she said. You looked at her curious as she circled the  necklace around your neck. " Don't take it off" she smiled and went of. Together with the other M.O.D members, you went back to the hospital room.

You opened the door to room 268, only to see Zelo on the floor with Byunggie.

" AHHH!! KYEOPTA~!" Jay said as he took pictures of the two puppies on the floor. As Byunggie sniffed your scent, he ran up to you and circled around your foot.

" Hey, baby~" you cooed and picked him up and sniffed in his sweet scent.

" Hey, noona! When did you get him?" Zelo asked while dusting of the dust of his hospital gown. 

" This morning" you answered short. " Hey, I'll be at M.O.D's house, arraso? I'll come back tomorrow" you said to Jay. 

" Alright, just come tomorrow, and we'll be fine" Jay answered with a big smile, as he kept looking at the puppy picture on his phone. You nodded, and went home to M.O.D's.

*****

Next day, you got woken up by Byunggie's light tugging on your hand. You chuckled as he your face.

" ... School" you mumbled. You stood up and went to the bathroom and changed into some clothes you borrowed from the others. You looked at the mirror for the last time, but your eyes quickly set on the necklace. You touched it as a small smile appeared on your face. You picked up Byunggie, who was on the bed, and went down stair, to the kitchen, to find the rest of M.O.D there.

" Good Morning" they said in unsion, tired.

" Morning" you mumbled and sat down on the chair. American breakfast.

" Thanks for the food~!" you all said in unison as you finished your plate. You all gave each other O.O looks and then burst into laughter. 

" Hey, unnie? Where is Byunggie going to be? We can't take him with us to school, and we can't let him be alone here Anyways" Ah Ra asked. You thought a little and answered.

" Zelo and oppa. They will probably fanboy when they hear that they are going to puppy-sit Byunggie" you said, making them chuckle. 

" Alrght. We should get going if we're going to the hospital and then to school" Kyu Rin said. 

" Oh.. You don't need to join me. I'll go by myself" you said. Jin Ri sighed as Hae Ryu answered.

" Alright... But if you don't come before the bell ring, I'll call Infinite to get you" she threatened. You nodded and stood up, putting the plate in the sink. 

****

As you was on the way to school, you took another direction to the hospital.

" Remember what I told you!" Hae Ryu yelled. You gave her a thumbs up and dashed of with Byunggie on your arms. You went to room 268 and opened it. Zelo was still asleep and Jay were on his phone.

" Hey, oppa" you greeted. He looked up from the phone, and his eyes started sparkling, as he saw the little puppy.

" Heeeey~" he said and sat up.

" You mind puppy-sit him while I'm in school?" you asked. 

" I DON'T MIND AT ALL!" he said and stretched out his arms, close-opening his hands, looking like a giant baby. You smiled went over to him and lied the sleeping Byunggie in his arms. 

" I'll be going now, alright? Feed him" you said and went out. On the way out of the hospital, you spotted someone familiar by the big tree in the back garden of the hospital. L.Joe. He was looking for something on the ground, but ended up leaning against the tree, burrying his face in his knees. He looked up and caught your gaze. Your eyes widened as tears strolled down his eyes. His face hardened, and he look away. You sighed and went of to school. 

You came, just in time when the bell rang, and Hae Ryu was holding her phone. 

" Oh.. You made it" she said and put down her phone. 

" Alright, come now before we're late for class" Kyu Rin said, dragging you. 

****

In class, you kept looking at L.Joe's seat, and then on the door. Chunji noticed and poked your back. 

" He'll come, don't worry" he smiled. You gave him a small smile and turned around. 

' I hope so'

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING* 

You packed your stuff and went out to your locker with M.O.D. Just then, L.Joe passed by. He had a slight angry-disappointed look as he looked at you. He shifted his gaze from your eyes to your necklace. His eyes widened , and his face softened. He looked back up into your eyes, revealing his teary eyes. You looked away as the guilt rushed in. You opened your locker, and a paper piece flied out. The other M.O.D members looked at it, full of curiosity.

" What's that?" Ah Ra asked. 

"It's Ice Cream. What do you think it is, unnie?" Jin Ri said sarcastically. You picked the paper up from the floor and unfolded it. 

" It's from Red Skull" you mumbled. You read it out loud, only for your friends to hear. 

" Not Byunggie~!" Kyu Rin whined. You folded it again and sighed. 

Why~? Why...?'

_______________________________________

WOHOO!! Happy... Palm Sunday?? :P Anywaaays~ Here's some gifs for yooou.

Awww... L.Joe's tired nooow.

WHAHAH!! Would you do thaaat??

KYEOPTAAA!!~

Alright peeps.. Please subscribe, comment and keep on reading!! ^.^ Bye~yuum! :)