Lifesaver

I might be TWO-FACED, but I'm not a

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING*

You packed your things and went out, where the rest of M.O.D were patiently waiting. 

" Hey, ______! How about you live at our place, just untill your brothers are all recovered, neh?" Hae Ryu suggested while the others just nodded.

" Yeah, why not? I'll just get some clothes from my house, and then I'll pick up Byunggie. Alright? " you said. Jin Ri frowned.

" You always want to go alone. It's like you don't want to be with us" she said and stumped her feet. 

" Hey... I don't want you to follow me like lost dogs. Why don't you make ready some snacks and movie. Maybe you can invite some oppas and unnies?" you suggested. 

" YEAH! I CAN INVITE JUNHYUNG OPPA!" Hae Ryu cheered. 

" Yeah... just make sure you'll find a room, and don't be so loud" Kyu Rin said, making her blush. 

" U-Unnieee~!" she whined at Kyu Rin, which was quite rare. 

" Oh.. Unnie is sooo deeply in love~" you cooed, patting her back. 

" Shuddup!!" she said, slapping your arm away. 

" Oh, gaahd! She even do the Joker-slap!" Ah Ra joked, earning more whines from their unnie.

" Staaahp~" she whined and stomped her foot more, but ended up slipping on wet floor. She was sitting on her side, with her legs on the left side, looking like a mermaid. 

" OMG! Now she's doing the Joker-mermaid!" Jin Ri said, causing you to burst into laughter. She flapped her feet, looking like she's flapping her fins and looked at you, while singing to Ariel's famous song, when Ursula is taking her voice away. 

" Hae Ryu...? What the hell?" a familiar voice said from behind. Hae Ryu quickly stood up, face is flushing bright red.

" J-Junhyung oppa" she said, while looking away. 

" AHAH!! Hyung! Did you see that? She was trying to do the Joker-mermaid!" Yoseob said, making all of you burst into laughter. 

" What are you doing here?" Kyu Rin asked. Doojoon frowned and smacked the back of her head, making her yelp in pain.

" Oppa! What was that?!" she asked rubbing her head.

" Is that how you're greeting your siblings, huh? What's with the kids these days?" Doojoon said shaking his head.

" That is what I said!" Ah Ra said and poked Doojoon's arm. Hyunseung pulled Junhyung and Hae Ryu away from each other, while they were hugging and hugged Junhyung's arm. He snapped his fingers kinda saying ' Hands-of-my-man'. Dongwoon put his arms around Ah Ra and Jin Ri.

" I guess we maknaes can watch our elder ones play" he said. Jin Ri eyed Ah Ra, and with a swiftly move, they turned him over their shoulder making him lay flat on the floor. 

" Deserve you right, biiich~! That's what you get for eating my ice cream!" Yoseob said and high-fived the girls. You felt a arm rest over your shoulder. You turned around to see Kikwang with a smile.

" I guess, we're the only normal here" he said. You put on your poker face and left him dumfounded. " Nooona~" he whined. 

You poked Hae Ryu who was fightinh over Junhyung with Hyunseung. 

" I'll go now. Ask them if they want to join us" you said and went of. 

**** 

On your way from your house to the hospital, you accidently bumped into a man, holding some plastic bags. 

" Ohh! Mianhe! Sorry! I didn't see you!" he said and bent down to pick up his groceries. Your eyes widened at the familiar voice, and tears started filling. 

" A-appa..." you said quiet, only for him to hear. His head shot up, and he stared at you with wide eyes.

" __-______?" he said quiet. 

" Appa! Appa! Are you okay?" two little voices said from behind. You looked up as a boy and a girl, ran up to your dad. 

" Y-you.. have kids?" you asked and helped him up. 

" Uh.. yeah. Look, _______... Can we please talk about this?" he asked, pleading.The two kids hugged your appa's legs, hanging there like koalas.

" I don't know, Min Kyung. You left us, when Zelo was only 12 years old" you said, startling him by only calling him by his first name. 

" W-who's Zelo?" he asked. 

" Oh yeah, right. Zelo is Jun Hong" you said, making him nod. The boy slightly tugged on your appa's jeans. 

" Appa?? Who is noona?" he asked while pointing at you. Min Kyung chuckled and ruffled his hair. 

" She's your sister, Jae Hwa" he said and smiled. 

" Our sister?" the little girl asked with a O.O look. 

 " Yes, Jae Aa. Your sister" he said and ruffled her hair. He looked up at you again and gave you a eye-smile. " They're twins" he said. You nodded. " Where are you heading to, _______?" he asked. 

" To the hospital" you answered shortly. 

" To Moon Hee?" he asked. You shook your head, making him look at you with curiosity. 

" To Jay oppa and Zelo" you said, making him widened his eyes. 

" W-what happened to them? Are they okay?" he asked with worry on his voice.

' Yeah.. Now he's worried. He didn't see us for 5 years, and now he starts to worry?? Bull'

" Yeah, they're fine." you answered shortly, again. 

" You want us to join you, or something?" he asked again holding into the twin's hands. 

" No, I don't think it's a good idea. Zelo hasn't gone over it yet" you said, turning your head to the side. His face fell. 

" A-alright. We'll be heading off now." he said. You nod your head at him, and turned to the twins. 

" Can't noona and unnie get a hug?" you asked and opened your arms. They looked shy at first, but they hugged you anyways. With that, you went of to the hospital. You opened door 268, seeing your brothers asleep, with Byunggie in Jay's arms. 

' The Fierce Wolf, Jay and the puppy, Byunggie... HAHAHAHA!!

You shook your oppa lightly, waking him up. 

" Hey, oppa~" you cooed, brushing away the hair of his face. His eyes lit up, and he pouted. 

" Aww... You're taking him away, already?" he whined. You nodded and picked Byunggie up. 

" You should rest, oppa. You look like a panda~. The Fierce panda-looking Wolf" you joked, making him pout cutely at you. 

" Alright... Just call is you need anything...Aaaand~By the way. That L.Joe guy was here this morning. He was looking for something by the couch, but then he left. Weirdoo~" he said. You just looked up at him and nodded. 

' He was looking for the necklace'

" If we're going to tell each other, our day today, I'll tell you mine. I met Min Kyung, just now" you said. His eyes widened.

" What did he do? Did he see you?" he asked. 

" Yeah... He has twins.." you said, while chuckling lightly. 

" He has... kids?" he gulped. You nodded.

" So the rumors is true, huh? He already found a new hoe" he said.

" Hey! You don't know if the lady is a hoe! The twins are cute. Really cute. And what's funny is that, they both have the same name as you. Jae!" you said. He frowned. 

" Why my  name. Why not Zelo's??" he asked and puffed his cheeks. You poked one side, making him do a 'farting' sound out of his mouth. 

" Hey, when are you two discharged?" you asked. 

" The doctor said tomorrow. Wae? Miss us that much already?"  he teased. You slapped his chest lightly and chuckled. 

" I'll be going now, oppa. M.O.D is probably waiting for me. Byee~" you said. He frowned and opened his arms.

" No hug?" he pouted. You smiled and went to hug him. unexpected, he gave you a sibling-peck on your lips. You pulled away and wiped your lips, harshly.

" Eeeewww~ Oppaa!!" you whined and stomped your feet. He chuckled.

" What 'Eeew'? When you were little, you practically begged for me to kiss you" he teased and perked his lips out. You slapped his lips lightly and frowned. 

" Yeah, but that was when we were little!" you said. 

" Alright, alright. You should go now. Byee~" he said. You turned to Zelo, and gave him a small sibling-peck on his lips. 

" Hey, that's unfair! You peck him, but when I peck you, you're disguised!" Jay whined and crossed his arms. You raised a brow at him. 

" Noone said that life was fair" you said, and with that, you left him there while he was complaining about how unfair it was.  On the way out of the hospital, you saw L.Joe, again, by the big tree in the garden. He seemed to be asleep. 

'That pabo. He'll catch a cold...

Without thinking, you went over to him and took of your college jacket, and placed it over his body. You brushed his hair away from his face and pecked his cheek, lightly, before whispering something into his ear. 

" I'm sorry you have to go through this, Byunghun. Saranghe~". With that, you stood up, and was about to leave when L.Joe started talking in his sleep. 

" I hate you, ______. But I love you. I hate that I love you~" he said quiet. You hung your head low, but it shut up as you heard your nickname being called. 

" Yo, Bam noona!" Changjo's voice said, while he ran towards you. 

" C-Changjo? H-how did you know my nickname?" you asked shocked. You got the name Bam by your brothers, cuz you were so dark and cold. The word Bam is in Korean and means 'night'. The word Bam in  English, is a sound effect, so when you snapped at persons, you would go 'Bam'. 

" I heard it from some of my classmates. I think he's name is Zelo" he said and put his fingers under his chin. 

" Z-Zelo? My brother?" you asked.

" Y-your brother?" he asked, startled. You nodded, while chuckling a little.

" Why so startled?" you asked and raised a brow. 

" I-It's just that, Zelo is so bubbly and cute, but noona is cold and scary. The same goes to Jay hyung" he said. 

" You know Jay oppa?" you asked while looking at him like O.O. He nodded.

" Yeah, isn't he in the gang Infinite?" he asked. " How do you know him?" 

" He's my brother" you said and smiled again. He looked at you with wide eyes again. 

" Zelo from B.A.P? Jay from Infinite? You from M.O.D? Gangster family" he mumbled but you heard. You chuckled. 

"  My omma from Rania. Appa from Shinwha" you continued for him, as he looked scared now. 

" Oh my gahd." he mumbled while massaging his temples. L.Joe started talking in his sleep again. 

"  I hate you,________. No, I love you. I hate you...." he mumbled. You turned your head towards the ground, hiding you sad face, but Changjo saw. 

" What... really happened between you and hyung?" he asked, as he became serious. 

' He really cares for his hyung, huh?'

" Ay.. you really have some guts to ask" you said and crossed your arms, while chuckling slightly. 

" I'm the curious maknae type" he said and smirked a little. " Do you... hate hyung?" he asked. You was startled by the question. 

" N-no... Actually... I love him. It's just complicated" you said quietly. His eyes widened at your answer. 

" Then why are you so... mean to him?" he asked, looking down. 

" As I said, it's complicated" you huffed. He nodded in understanding. " Hey, can you do me a favor?" you asked. He looked up at you and nodded. 

" Could you help me, keeping L.Joe away from me?" you asked, and he was shocked, but you still had your poker-face on. 

" W-What? Noo-" you cut him off. 

" Please, Changjo. I beg you. You don't was your hyung to die, right? Please." you said, as you went down on your knees. He was startled by your actions, but he grew more curious about his hyung is going to die-part. 

" Noona, what are you talking about? What is going to happen to hyung?" he asked. You took his hands as you hung your head low. 

" Please, Changjo..." you begged. He softened and went down on his knees as well and hugged you. 

" I'll help you, noona." he said softly. You chuckled and stood up, helping him up as well. 

" Thanks.. And maybe if you get together with Jin Ri, she'll tell you" you . He flushed red, and hid his face in his plams. Byunggie jumped out of your arms and circled around Changjo's legs.

" Byunggie~" you cooed, picking up the little puppy. 

" Byunggie~?" Changjo asked. You nodded.

" I got him from L.Joe" you said, and he nodded. " I should go now. Thank you again" you said. 

" Alright, noona. Take care!" he said. You smiled and ruffled his hair. 

" I will" you said, and gave him a little peck on his cheek, then left him standing there, dumbfounded. 

' I trust in you Changjo. For now, you're my lifesaver.​'
 


Yeah... That was it for todaay! HHAHA!! the gifs... i  just wanted them to be in the chappie! HAHA SO CUTE :)

      

    NOO!!! CHANGJO ISH MINE, NIEL!!

Yeah... This is my gif-spam for today! HAha! Thanks for reading!! Bye~yuum! Sarangheeeeeee