Gene thing

I might be TWO-FACED, but I'm not a

You groaned as you opened your eyes only to see Myungsoo, not so far away from you. With widened eyes, you back away, but your back hit something hard. 

" Huh... When did the wall appear there?" you mumbled to yourself. You turned around, only to see the squinty-eyes of Sunggyu. 

" Wall you say? I guess lots of training actually was worth it" Sunggyu said with a husky voice, that made you blush. You quickly sat up, and looked around you. 

" Is everyone alive?" G-Dragon's voice said, as he sat up, while rubbing his eyes. Ricky suddenly sat up and put his two fingers by his neckline, and then on his wrist. 

" I-I don't think so! I c-can't find my pulse!" he said panicking. " Oh, there it is. Yup, hyung. Everyone is alive" he said and lied back down, with Ah Ra next to him. 

" Come to think of it. Why didn't we just watch the movie in the pillow room. The whole floor is practically a mattress" Kyu Rin stated, only to receive groanes.

" Ehhh?" G-Dragon said, imitating Bom unnie.

" Eehh?" Hyunseung followed. 

" Eeeeh??" Dongwoo said, just followed by laughter. 

" Eehh?" Jin Ri said, followed by the rest of Teen Top. 

" Lolli- lolli- lollipop! Naege~ Soksakyeojwo!" 

" Y-Yaah! Stop that! I didn't even notice that it was recording!" Bom whined. 

" Naahh.. It's just your squinty eyes" CL said casually, earing a slap on the arm from the red-hair one. 

" Nuhuu!! Your eyes are squintier! How do you manage to shoot people so right?" Bom retordet back, getting snickers from other. 

" Animal-instinct!" CL said, making everyone laugh again. 

******

All gangs went each into different rooms to change. Since it's hot today, you went to change into this. Kyu Rin, Hae Ryu, Ah Ra and Jin Ri, also changed into shorts. You gasped at Jin Ri's ' You' tube top and frowned.

" Yah, Jin Ri! You dare wear that tube top?" you scolded. She blinked at you, then looked at her tube top, then at you again. 

" I got it from Zico" she said, plainly and turned around. You sighed and pouted, before you all went out. 

" Yo, M.O.D!"

You turned around to see G-Dragon. 

" You look smoking hot, today!" he said, earning glares srom Junhyung, Changjo, Chunji, Ricky and a slap from TOP. 

"Y-Yaaah! What was that?! You dare slap your leader, huh?! You've got guts, bro! Shiiz!" he yelled at the elder one, who just drank his juice. Suddenly, Ricky went over to Ah Ra and smiled sheeplishly. 

" You look pretty, Ah Ra~" he said and smiled. 

Aww... Cutee~' 

" Hehe... Thank you, Ricky. You look handsome" she said, shy. The rest started cheering and whistling. Anyone, but TOP who groaned. You went to the fridge, only to find it empty. 

" Yaah! We don't have food~!" you puffed out your cheeks. 

" You know, sometimes, I don't get why ______ is Dark Slicer" Hoya said while pinching your cheeks. You slapped them away and glared, making him gulp and hide behind Sungjong. " Now, I know why!" 

*****

You all went out, and found a Starbucks café, to eat your breakfast there. 

" We look like a bunch of sheeps" Yoseob said and flew his arms everywhere. 

" BAAaaEAeee~" 

" Hey, isn't that B.A.P?" Myungsoo asked, and pointed at the group who sat in the corner of the café. You quickly ran up to them, and sat down on Himchan's lap, without him noticing. 

" Hey, hey, Heey!! What the hell?" he said, trying to push you off. You faced the others, who looked shocked as well, but as soon as they noticed that it was you, they started snickering. 

" Is that something you should say to someone who can chop of your head before you could say ' OW'?" you asked, and turned around to face him making him gasp. 

" _______! Agh!! I'm sorry! Look, you can sit here! I don't mind!" he said, scared. You chuckled and went off. 

" I'd liked to, but Himchan Junior is awake" you said, and went back to the other group who laughed their off. He flushed red and tried to cover it with something. Myungsoo chuckled and patted his shoulder.

" Hyung, on your cousin, isn't good. You're blood-related too.." he said, making everyone laugh, again. 

" Wow, noona! Your family is full of gangsters!" Niel exclaimed. " You from M.O.D-"

" Younger brother from B.A.P, older brother from Infinite, omma from Rania, appa from Shinwa, older cousin from Infinite, another elder cousin from B.A.P. No, Kim Sunggyu is not her cousin" the other gangs finished for Teen Top besides Changjo. 

" Woaaah~" 

" I know right! I didn't even know that they would notice that Sunggyu oppa, isn't my cousin! I'm kinda tired of that question" you said, making Sunggyu pout.

" In other words, you just say that you're tired of mee~" he said, and crossed his arms cutely. 

" Hey, don't be like that. Aigoo..." you said and poked his arm. He furrowed his eyebrows and turned around.

" Noo~" 

" Hey, I have lollipop!" you said, and took out the lollipop out of your jacket. He turned around again, eyes sparkling. 

" Apology accepted!" he said, taking the lollipop out of your hand. 

Lolli~Lolli~Lollipop~! Naege~ Soksakyeojwo~!" you turned around to see G-Dragon laughing for himself, only to be hit by his Bom noona. 

" Yaah! Stop that! Well! I didn't get drunk and dance makchum in front of SnSd!" he retorted back, making him go silent. 

" Oppa, you did that?" Hae Ryu asked with a O.O look on. 

" N-NO!! Waaitt!! Bom noona, how did you know?" he asked, completely busting himself, making all laugh again.

" So it was true! HAHA!! Hyung! Do it again!" Jongup said between his laugh. G-Dragon groaned and sat down on a chair. The laughter calmed down. 

" Aahh.. I'm hungry~" Ah Ra, Changjo and TOP said in unison. The rest looked at them weird before Jin Ri spoke.

" Is that a sibling thing to do? Talk in unison?" she asked. 

" Yeah, I think so. I think it's more like a gene thing" you, Himchan and Myungsoo said in unison. Then again, they stared weirdly at you. 

" Becaus we have the same halmoni and halapoji. And their kids is one of out parents, and we are their kids, we have the same gene" you three continued, still earning weird stares. 

" That's... really.. Robot...ish" Woohyun said, tilting his head. You nodded in unison, and smiled.

" I'm still hungry~" the three other Choi siblings said in unison, again. 

________________________________

Heeey!! Sorry, short update today! I'm sick today, so my mind is a bit furry and shurry... aaa... mianhe... BUT OMG!! I read you comments! T.T I'm so glaaad that you like the story!! ~ Ahh! And I even made you cry? AAAGHH!! Y U SO ADORABLE?!?!? Aa... Saranghe readers!! NADO SARANGHE, COMMENTERS! NADO SARANGHE SUBSCRIBERS!! 


ADORABLE O.O

 I LOVE YOOOUU~ U hoo, hooo!!